Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Empty Pockeh's House of Voice Work!

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:01 pm
Pockeh's House of Voice Work! N528Iq6

Hey guys! Pockeh here with my one and only real hobby!

As some of you know, I'm an amateur voiceover artist. I have done tumblr groups AND youtube collabs, but any projects that I've tried to do or been cast in prior to 2014 all got cancelled or simply didn't work out. With that being said, seeing as how this is my dream for my future, I'm not giving up yet! I've been auditioning all over as well as mulling over possibilities for content that I could create myself.

Essentially, the purpose of this thread is twofold:

1.) To post things that I personally made, or that I voiced for.

2.) For people on-site to request voice work for whatever they might need if they feel like I could fulfill their request to their liking. (And I do mean anything. Want Fate/Zero Berserker to yell "What, Faggot?" out of a birthday card? I got you. Need a ringtone of Gollum demanding the precious answers its phone? Can do. Basically, message me/pm me/skype me/catch me on Xat, and we'll work something out!)

Most, if not all, requests will be filled with no service charge. However, if you would like to tip your voice actor, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. It might even get your request bumped up on the list, too. >_>

That's it! Thank you for reading, and I hope to share many laughs with you guys in this thread in the future!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Pockeh's House of Voice Work! Empty Re: Pockeh's House of Voice Work!

Sun May 01, 2016 4:44 pm
RAHMI'S REPORT

A fun little aside as part of an on-going series, "Rahmi's Report" is the tale of a young man being debriefed by his employer upon returning from a dangerous adventure. It is one part of a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that the project's creator has going on with a group. She thought it would be fun to get voice work done for certain scenes, of which this is one.

I found this project on Voice Acting Alliance and have had a blast with it. I'm very happy I was cast to play Rahmi as I love his character a great deal and have learned a lot from this experience. There is another scene coming from this campaign, but the project creator just sent me my lines about 24 hours ago so It should be up in a couple weeks.

Rahmi Romazi is voiced by myself, and I honestly was never told who it is voicing Razeiya Faoric

The project can be heard by following the link below!

https://soundcloud.com/tezasotheraccount/rahmis-report-version-a/s-hSyx7

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2016 4:52 pm
TINY GLOWING SCREENS

Kind of like dramatic readings, but also not! "Fez Performs" is a segment uploaded on this channel inspired by Frost's Youtube Video Challenge wherein I'll read or sing something that means a lot to me. Whether that be a slam poem or a Disney musical number is up to how I'm feeling!

This is the cleanest single take of this that I got as I wanted to do it all in one read-through without stopping to prove to myself I could. More than anything, this was practice for tone and enunciation for projects to come, as well as to see how well I could mix-down the audio!

Thank you for watching!

Music and Lyrics by: George Watsky
I own no rights to anything in this video with the exception of my own voice.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm
BANJO KAZOOIE & BANJO TOOIE REVIEW

I signed on as a narrator via audition through BTVA for a youtube channel called Spoiled Fruit Productions! They do all sorts of lists and reviews, and it was a really fun read!

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:41 am
[quote="Pockeh"]
"IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT?" STEVEN UNIVERSE COVER

I signed on as a narrator via audition through BTVA for a youtube channel called Spoiled Fruit Productions! They do all sorts of lists and reviews, and it was a really fun read!

No real story here! Just a thing I did for fun <3

https://soundcloud.com/the-mighty-fez/its-over-isnt-it-steven-universe-cover-by-the-mighty-fez

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread