Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Combat help Left_bar_bleue0/0Combat help Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Combat help Empty Combat help

Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 pm
So, after a long time, my character is hopefully done. I just need some help with a few things on the site, and like to title suggests I need help with how combat/fighting works on this site, either through PMing or through a thread.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Combat help Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Combat help Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Combat help Empty Re: Combat help

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f1-rules

Which in turn leads to

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11946-the-training-combat-system-of-platinum-hearts-circa-2014

If what you need is a bare bones explanation of how to manage a forum RPG post within combat as this is your first post by post RPG. Then how this site works is that we are writing out the actions of our characters with the intention of writing a story. For instance, you and another character are having a fight.

Character A throws a spoon at Character B. Character B then has prerogative to decide whether or not the spoon hits them, then they reply with their projectile fork counter attack. Character A decides the ramifications of vicious fork warfare and then posts their reprisal. It is against the rules to call your own hit or in any way force the other person's character to do anything without their permission. Consequently, the best ways to secure a hit on another character is to put them in a position where they cannot evade without breaking the limits of their character, either psychologically or physically, etc etc.

For more details, it'd be easier if you asked specific questions. "How does Combat work" is such a broad topic that encompasses multiple different things that giving you a satisfying answer requires a seven page dissertation. I don't feel like writing one.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum