Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_vote_lcapDo Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_voting_barDo Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_vote_lcapDo Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_voting_barDo Not Engage Wolf Lionus I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus   Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 pm

News Update
  • Thread Link: The Death King's Revolution?
  • Thread Location: The Seireitei
  • Information:

A message to all of those who are currently within the Gotei 13, from Iriko Puzyri-Teimei Crow.

"Do not engage Wolf Lionus unless a great bird of fire is thrown into the sky."

Transmitted through hell butterflies the morning of the incident, an hour before the wall was breached.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus   Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:11 am

The Great Bird of Flame has appeared. All Captains who wish to engage have Clearance.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do Not Engage Wolf Lionus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1