Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release]

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 am

«REVIEWING THIS CHARACTER NOW»

Let's begin the next post then.

Bath Attendants: The user of this bankai can summon attendants to their side, they aren't combat strong. What they will do is lay upon those who are wounded. These beings are constructed of water and vapor, making them a physical body. They respond to the will of the one who wield's the bankai. They are a physical manifestation of the Zanpakutō spirit herself, Suijin creates them within the inner world as well. Through that special vapor and water, they are capable of treating large amounts of people and injuries. Unlike what most would believe, they are capable of interacting with people physically. They are capable of relocating people and moving them from the point and point b with relative easy. This allows for them to provide a service to those who are wounded and help Ghislain out. He finds them rather useful as they help him out with battlefields and managing the wounded parties. These are not capable of mending a soul, the manifestation of the spring is needed for that.

How many of these summons is this character capable of summoning?

Also, with many of these healing abilities, you should try to impose more limitations or drawbacks to them. Especially given the large range in which most of them appear to be heading towards.

Gravity Bomb: This is the final move he developed during the war with Shinigami, a Gravity based bomb. It takes a while to charge, but has enough power to engulf an island in an explosion of Gravity and compressed air released all at once. The longer he charges and compresses the air, the more damage it will do. Compacting all the gravity and air into a singular explosive ball of power. He starts out with a massive ball that is visible for anyone for a large distance. This allows them to see how he is doing it, as he begins to shrink the ball down. Compressing it into a smaller form, once he can hold it in both hands. The blast is complete, the average size takes him five turns to compress fully. He needs both hands to do so thus unable to protect himself when using this. It is a fairly tiring move to pull out as well, making him dislike it even then. Now with his Pacifist nature is highly unlikely that Ghislain will ever unleash it.

How big is a small form and a large form?

Additionally, you should have some form of light active when he is utilizing this so people can see when this ability is being activated.

tamina, Speed, and Strength, these physical attributes are enhanced drastically by Rook.

In that initial release, by what number are they increased?

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release]

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:56 am
Done again.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:20 pm

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Master

• Comments/Notes: I'm going this application a semi-approved status. The reason for this is because I see potential for more activity in the Quincy Race with this character. That's one of the primary reason. The second reason is because there was an extensive amount of work put into this application. Therefore, I'm going to give it a month trial status at 0-4. If this character doesn't go anywhere, then I will demote the tier.

• Tier: 0-4 until further notice.

Anonymous

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:40 pm
Ghislain's history is complete, just posting this for the record.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 am
[adm]Gonna go ahead and say that it's probably safe that this app is considered off its trial status and made 0-4 officially.[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:17 pm
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ghislain Eberhart [Approved; 0-3+ 0-3++ in Release] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 pm
Requesting this be unarchived for use.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:22 pm
[adm]Moving back to approved quincy.[/adm]

Anonymous

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:18 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum