Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
Controlling Rage EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
Controlling Rage EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Controlling Rage EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Controlling Rage EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Controlling Rage I_vote_lcapControlling Rage I_voting_barControlling Rage I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Controlling Rage I_vote_lcapControlling Rage I_voting_barControlling Rage I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

Controlling Rage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
midnight68652
Seasoned Member
midnight68652

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Controlling Rage Left_bar_bleue0/0Controlling Rage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Controlling Rage Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Controlling Rage   Controlling Rage EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:02 pm

A gillian roared randomly echoing through the crystal forest. Hollows ran away from it as they fought with each other. This was the path to become stronger for most hollows. Rage, destruction, ... fear, loneliness. Lala stood on a cliff looking down into the forest remembering back when she was just a hollow, most didn't remember back that far being. They only remembered back to when they were given new life as an adjuchas. Though Lala remembers, Unable to forget, She was the hollow that consumed with rage. Her infernal rage had pulled her along to her peek as a gillian. It was then it changed Ashleii showed her there was more then just rage. All this ran through Lala's mind as she stood up high over those she was equal to. Her rage had carried her as far as it would but couldn't carry her any further.

"How do these people fight without being so pissed off." Lala yelled out. She didn't get it. Ashleii had given her a piece of the serenity that would carry her further but Lala couldn't touch it. She was pissed. Why wasn't the answer coming to her. Why was she so behind. "WHY." She screamed hearing it echo through the forest. Lala then sat down crossed her legs and closed her eyes so she could relax. She was trying to find the answer. Trying to find out how to let go. Trying to find out Why....

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Controlling Rage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: