Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:23 am
[4Viz 4 HIS birthday.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

The vanguard portal glowed a brilliant red as Perseus came running out of it. There was no time to waste. Everyone on the flying city was moving as fast as they could to prepare it for even the most minimal impact. Perseus had seen the launch of the blast and he as there to stop it.

PErseus was very well known for being a nuclear powerhouse himself, once even having a small nuclear meltdown, but this was larger than what he could easily do, but he had to stop it, somehow. He knew that the moment something got in its path the explosion would happen. It would have a radius of 20 miles, something that worried him to no end. There was no way that he could hit it from that far away. He had to think of a way to contain the blast, or at least redirect it from 5 miles away. 5 miles was way too close, but he still had a few minutes to prepare. While the barrier that surrounded the city could hold back the explosion it was best to make an extra layer from the direction the blast would originate. Thousands of hexagonal planes appeared around the north side of the base, tightly locking with each other to create a nice barrier that would protect from the blast, but more importantly from the radiation that would accompany it, if there was any. Perseus was outside of both barriers, he could survive the hit from this thing, barely, but he could survive it.

With the city protected he now had to think of a way to stop this explosion from even getting to it. Detonating it was easy, event a single pebble could cause it to explode, containment was another thing. He needed something that could expand, yet could withstand the pressure and heat that it would be under, thats all an explosion was, pressure and heat. No doubt this was going to take both physics and magic.

A red star appeared on the left side of Perseus' face as he entered his second power stage. He closed his eyes and focused on what he wanted to make. He remembered something he did with Hayato a while ago. They created a glowing prison that stopped what was inside of it from moving, holding it in a sort of temporal stasis. If he could do this then he could transport the explosion to a much safer place, like space, But now he was trying to recreate this alone, this was going to take a considerable amount of his energy.

The air infront of him calmed and became still as the temperate started to drop considerably. He needed it to be as cold as possible to stop the movement of particles in the interior area of the sphere he was creating. This would inhibit the explosion for a few moments so that it could be transported quickly far away.

"Six" Perseus said as a black lattice appeared around a 50 foot area that contained the nearly 0 kelvin area. The orb looked so strange on the inside. It was unfathomably cold, cold enough that even light was slowing down to some degree. Perseus was wrapping the area in carbon nanotubes to hold back the explosion if it got out of hand. Now he had to wait for it to actually come closer than 5 miles, it had to be line of sight.

The area went silent as everything was ready for the direct hit, and here it came. Perseus saw the small orb come into view. "Just a little closer" he said and the he punched the orb he created sending it flying at the small orb of destruction. AS the super cold orb flew it left a train of pure white ice in the air, freezing every gas in the air.

After a few second the orbs collided. It worked. The explosion was contained for the moment. Perseus raised his hands sending the orb flying high into the atmosphere. After about a minute a blinding light that could rival the sun appeared in the sky. A heavy down draft hit the area as it was barely out of the explosions range. It knocked Perseus against the barrier he created, knocking him unconscious, but the destruction had been averted.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty Re: Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 am
[adm]Tagged and removed your thread to the proper event board.[/adm]

Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] Empty Re: Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT]

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:52 am
[adm]Locking this thread since this portion of the event has been concluded. Congrats on stopping it.[/adm]

Jamaican me stop a hydrogen bomb! [ICELAND CONFLICT EVENT] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum