Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] I_vote_lcapChasing The Moment[OPEN] I_voting_barChasing The Moment[OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] I_vote_lcapChasing The Moment[OPEN] I_voting_barChasing The Moment[OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Chasing The Moment[OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix Shraik
Veteran Member
Nix Shraik

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chasing The Moment[OPEN] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Chasing The Moment[OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Chasing The Moment[OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Chasing The Moment[OPEN]   Chasing The Moment[OPEN] EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 pm

The Knight Of Forging