Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission]

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:06 am

«THE MISSION SETTING IS BELOW»

10/1/2415, 12:00 PM; CST Standard Time

This thread will be taking place towards seven PM in the evening. It is positioned in the city of Doha , Dubai. The Iramashsa Military are coming in from the sea and started to destroy Monsuta operatives, soldiers and bases. Therefore, the objective is to purge the nation of them and reclaim it. While, on the other hand, try to limit the amount of civilian casualties and damage.

Please sign-up for this thread if you wish to become apart of it:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14704-tyrant-topple-iramasha-s-reclaiming-of-burj-qatar-and-dubai-protag-antag-mission#95405

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty Re: The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission]

Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Artist: Toby Fox - Song: Megalovania - Word Count: 823

All of the bases were mark. All of the men were assembled. And all that was left to do -- was pull the trigger!

From out of the ashen clouds of the heavens would emerge a lone humanoid figure. Staring down at the grey metropolis below him, this leader of the Iramasha Military already understood his task: destroy the Monsuta's bases of operation. Then, ensure civilians weren't injured in the process. And -- win this war!

That's it. That's all he needed to know. Of course there were more complex methods to achieve these task, but sticking to the basics were going to be needed to keep his focus pin-point and precise.

Therefore, The Hell Hound decided to roll with the element of surprise and go in full force. As his crimson red eyes gleamed with an ominous glow, a grin emerged behind his face and he motioned for two massive clusters of black chaos energy to come to his side.

Each of these vortexes of destructive intent were the size of small buildings. But more importantly, within a matter of moments, they began to contort and shift into a shape which resembled a canines skull. When that transformation was complete, the eyes and mouths behind these chunks of destructive power became illuminated with a blinding red flare which made it appear as if they were on fire.

Once these two familiars were forged, four smaller versions of them came into existence and spread out in the distance. This made a total of six energy blast. The first two were going to be used to break through the barrier the city was under, while the rest were intended to destabilize the generator keeping the metropolis protected.

"Woof, woof."

With a sly tone of voice, a smirk would be given and those two words would ignite the canines invasion of The Monsuta's homeland.

As, not too long after that, the words he uttered were bounced back throughout the city and soon the howling of dogs could be heard in the distance. The war-call was made and all that was left to do -- was hit hard.

Thus, as the ungodly sound of a thousand hounds barking raged in the area, Koichi seized the moment by taking them by surprise and doing his damndest to create a hole in the barrier protecting the city. This was aimed at the center-most-top position of the dome in order to allow for easy entry by Iramasha forces.

Since the Monsuta were not currently under threat, chances are the grid which defended them would be at its lowest setting and prone to being easily overwhelmed by an attack capable of flattening an entire town or two (not city). Therefore, while the heat was still hot, Koichi sent the rest of his chaos blast towards the north, south, east and west sections of the city in order to obliterate the generators on those end and make the whole thing shatter.

"This might be a bit sudden, but I'm sure you can understand, right? You invaded this place without a second thought. So, in return, I plan to take this back in the name of the Iramasha. Go ahead and tell your leaders that this no good war hound is here to claim this land!"

With a brash laugh given at the end of his speech, the confidence oozed from Koichi's tone of voice with how untroubled he seemed to be. Of course, it was a miserable contrast to the thoughts of concern brewing within his mind. Yeah, there were a million things that could go wrong on this mission, and he acknowledge that internally.

But, instead of letting himself become distracted by those worrisome plights, it was better to target in on the positive and lead his men with the utmost of self-assurance. There was no other way but forward for them and he needed to reflect that as their commander.

Therefore, with a click of the tongue, Koichi Iramasha unveiled his daunting power and unleashed a surge of spiritual pressure which made them realize one simple fact: they were going toe-to-toe with a faction leader -- and that meant a battle to the very bitter end.

Hence, as many Monsuta soldiers started to approach the lands, Koichi would serve as a force meant to destroy morale. Ergo, he pointed his right palm at the rows of fodder coming to be killed and shot off a one hundred meter long burst of death meant to obliterate a platoon of soldiers in one go. This marked his battleground and The Iramasha Military would receive their signal to begin their infiltration of this cursed land.

In the sounds of explosions and sights of fire, the war was waged and only time could tell which faction would come out in this clash of opposing forces.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] Empty Re: The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission]

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:29 pm

A KING'S REQUIEM

AZURE IRAMASHA
忘れっぽいです

"Boy oh boy, I haven't learned to well, have I?"

The soft pitter pattering of feet rang quietly along the rooftop of a large skyscraper amid the large buildings of Doha, just out of the main portion of Monsuta's control. This allowed him to stay freely near the barrier without actually having to break it. The wind of the city's night lift filtered through the night's air as the thick cloak of Azure's flew in nearly all directions. The now white haired male looked out to the sea of bases and men flying left and right, it seemed that the Iramasha have already began their decent into the wastes of Monsuta territory and deemed it necessary to once again control its lands.

It truly seemed that Azure Iramasha could not remove himself from conflict around the world at this day in age. Here he was, once again in the middle of a fight that he wasn't required to fight. Even with that of the Husk within him, the man's determination and will kept him moving forward. He may not be the same as he was before, but it had finally came to a head. Azure knew of his broken state, it was time to embrace it or die. There were no other choices, so as you would expect, Azure Iramasha was indeed alive in the large city of Doha, Dubai. Nothing less was to be expected from the Iramasha, really.

It mattered not anymore, the man's hands came upward and brushed against the neck of his cloak, removing a single button as it flew off into the wind. The Hybrid King would make a request finally be given, the Iramasha were far from alone. Their brother never forgot of them, not for a single moment.

Before the male could get any real motions taken care of, it seemed that his brother was already on the ball, as per the usual. Black mists of chaos energy formed into animal like beings that were deemed needed for a single task, ridding the monsuta of Dubai. It wasn't only fair for the boy to get his enjoyment out of it too, eh? The loud howls and hoots of the Iramasha and dogs combined echoed all over the city as he watch the carnage unfold. The monsuta were quick to the draw and it would only make for an even more enticing battle. Things were heating up, so it was finally time to take action.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, HOLD IT BUDDY. WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING?"

The excited Iramasha echoed his voice throughout all of Dubai, his body jumping with excitement as he began his downwards assault on Doha. As Azure flung himself off the edge of the skyscraper, his body twisted and twirled as he giggled like a maniac. Bringing his hands together, the Iramasha brought forward a mass of chaos energy, sending the large mass towards the top of the barrier itself. As he did so, another large mass of chaos energy surrounding him, forming into large blades that were sent all around the dome's perimeter. By doing so, he aimed to take out large amounts of Monsuta soldiers in order to level the playing field right out of the get go. Other than that, the male rocketed towards the ground at insane speeds, finally making impact just out of reach from where his brother had been standing before.

Among the smoke and dirt that was sent flying in all directions raised Azure Iramasha, his hands brushing against his clothing as he watched his brother. Masses of spiritual pressure were sent outward in the area, his body emitting a large chaos blast to remove a group of Shadowfall idiots. Koichi hadn't changed from when they were little, it seemed. It was the first time in years that the two brothers were on the same plane of battle. Seemed like a special day.

"I already made this clear. Who died and made you king, Koichi? You should give a bit of fun to your little brother you know, what's so wrong with that huh? Cmooooon. Besides, I doubt you even expected my arrival, did ya? Hehehe"

The joyous Azure was back for the time being, his brother enticing him to act as he did when he was a child. While this wasnt a bad thing, it sure as hell was not good. After Koichi had finished his chaos blast, Azure's body shifted as he turned towards the barrier that may still stand after the blows dealt to it before. Bringing his right foot into the dirt, a smirk formed on Azure's lips as he looked at Koichi.

"It's my turn, isn't it?"

With a single movement forward, Azure slammed his fist against the air. As he did so, the pressure formed from the chaos energy and sound flowing through his arm the man was able to send a blast of chaos energy and air at the barrier's surface, matching that of a direct punch. Moving back only slightly he smiled and tossed his hands in the air.

It seemed that the boy had a lot of fight in him, the bandages all along his body shaking as he interacted with Koichi.

"You sure have balls, attacking a city~"

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] FXpoQxJ
The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

The Iramasha Takeover: Taking Back Qatar [Monstua/Iramasha Mission] DVNh7M9
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Artist: Celldweller - Song: Own Little World - Word Count: 1037

The second that Azure Iramasha stepped forth into the heat of combat, the expression across Koichi's face turned into a sly smirk. For the most part, it seemed that his younger brother seemed quite eager to jump into his little tango. Luckily for him, he was tolerant of such a thing since they were all still under the Iramasha flag. But, more importantly -- they were family. So there was no sense in getting upset about it since the bond between brothers goes deeper than that.

Granted -- that still didn't exclude Azure from getting teased when he was finished trying to play hero.

Yeah, Koichi heard a lot had changed with him following the conflict with Iceland, but a sense of normalcy could help any situation. So, instead of treating him as if he was broken or needed help, The Elder Sibling decided to behave towards him as he would any other time to make him feel at ease.

"I believe I was made King of Canines the second my mother died. Being surrounded by furry creatures really doesn't go with dads image, now does it, brother?"

Giving a soft chuckle, there was a bit of banter held between the tone of his voice as he teased Azure with that fact. He never really spoke of it too much, but when Inuyami, the former Queen of Dog Demons, died -- he was the defacto leader. Ren never stepped up, Katashi was too unstable and Ketsu surely didn't give too much of a damn on the bases of his slaughter. So, it was up to this lone Hell Hound to uphold that title and wear it with pride for the sake of his mother and their people.

But, alas, now wasn't the time for that backstory. No. It was time to focus on the here and now.

"Don't tell me you are hard of hearing now, brother. You are the sound master. You can't go going deaf on me. I already told you who died and crowned me king!"

With a rub of his nose, Koichi gave a soft snicker before his crimson eyes went back to the situation at hand. Of course it was nice to feel this sense of comradery with his sibling, but this was still an urgent mission and he couldn't afford to not pay attention to his surroundings. For this reason is why he took note of the evacuations taking place within the city and promptly adjusted for them.

There could only be two reasons for this: the first is that they were going on the defensive and attempting to hunker down. Or, secondly, they were bringing out a powerful weapon that required everyone to hunker down and take cover. And, given how unruly this organization was, Koichi was willing to place his stakes in that latter option as opposed to the first.

Thus, to adjust for this, there were commands issued through the Iramasha's hivemind in order to relocate and stand down. It was clear enough that the foe was going to unveil something destructive and he wasn't going to put his men in harms way until he saw what it was. Ergo, through usage of their racial skills, many of the Iramasha's soldiers were seen retreating by teleport many miles away in order to regroup and get out of harms way.

With both him and his brother here, Koichi felt as if they were more than up to the task of handling this. As, combined, they were a super army and he had no doubt in his mind they stood a high chance of making this a victory for the Iramasha. Therefore, he would give a thumbs up in return to Azure going into action and assaulting the dome.

"I could say the same about you. Don't think I didn't pay attention to what you did in Iceland."

And, almost on cue, the explosive entrance of Stefan Soan went precisely as planned. Instead, however, he would not find any soldiers. Instead, only the smiles of the Iramasha Brothers would await him as he threw his spiritual power around like a super excited child.

"But, I s'pose it runs in the family."

Right up until the moment Stefan arrived next to Koichi, The Hell Hound would proceed with conversation as per usual with his brother. It showed a lack of urgency and perhaps -- a perceived opening. The only question was: how would Stefan react to it? Was he going to test the reflexes of the hound, or simply let it slide?

Digressing, Koichi would snap his fingers and then point back at Stefan with a coy smirk eased across his lips:

"So I take it your the new face in charge again? Good, good. Now I know which ankle to bite."

In a jovial tone of voice, Koichi would speak his playful taunts while raising each of his hands to the top of his hand to mimic a fearsome wolf.

"But, I think you might have a problem with the last bit of your sentence, buddy. You see, my brother over there is a super awesome hero who won't stop until you are beaten to a pulp."

Pointing to Azure's direction, Koichi's face would turn into a grin before he moved his eye moved back towards Stefan's direction.

"And I can't help but notice you are alone in this quest. It's pretty cool that you are willing to fight us by yourself and everything, but unless you got a plan, it was a pretty poor choice, my new friend."

With a single hand motion, The Iramashsa then directed for Stefan to come to him and begin his one man rampage against the Iramasha Duo.

"Or, who knows, maybe you are just the kind of guy who likes doing things the hard way. Though, I suppose, there is only one way to prove that, right?"

Ending on that note, The Hell Hound would cease his speaking and simply observe how Stefan would react and if he would prove to him he was a man of action.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum