Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_vote_lcapThe Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_voting_barThe Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_vote_lcapThe Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_voting_barThe Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2729 registered users
The newest registered user is Onyx Quill

Our users have posted a total of 133494 messages in 20148 subjects

The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission]   The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:14 am

«THE MISSION SETTING IS BELOW»

10/25/2415, 1:00 PM; CST Standard Time

This thread will be hosted on the edge of The Lunar Capital City in a pure white building. This structures is hovering in mid air and overlooks Earth itself for a grand window view. The meeting itself will take place in a vast room with many sorts of holographic lights and maps of Earth and space around it; many sorts of different meeting tables and a grand view of the Lunar Capital. It is here where the big meeting will take place.

Please Sign Up here if you plan to join:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14709-the-earth-alliance-meeting-vanguard-yayjuu-yuudeshi-vizard-corps-meeting#95414

JWC
Bioterrorist
JWC

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission]   The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:11 pm

-Reserving the first post for James, will be getting to it later tonight!-

The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission]   The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 pm

In this setting he was a nobody but he was an early nobody, or maybe so late everyone had gone home. Landen shrugged at the thought and took a seat by himself at one of the back tables, he had heard a meeting was happening and since he used to be int he vizard corps he thought it was only his duty to come and listen and see of what help he could be.

"If anyone ever shows up that is..." He muttered out loud while waiting for everyone.

-reserving my place in line-

The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] ZfrGue8

The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission] EUuCTxy
Back to top Go down

The Earth Alliance Meeting [Protag Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Space :: The Moon :: The Lunar Capital City-
Jump to: