Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_vote_lcapRadioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_voting_barRadioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_vote_lcapRadioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_voting_barRadioactive Meets His New Squadron Family I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family   Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:47 am

IC Information

Timeline: Unspecified Period in September following Iceland.
Characters In It: Hayden Desmond, Priscilla Yunari, Radioactive, Tōki "Zero" Tōketsu, Moonie Iramasha, James William Caldwell, James Mizumuzi
What Happened: Essentially, this thread was getting some interaction between all of these characters in the Initiative Squad of the Vanguard. All of these characters met-up, sat down and had a bit of casual interaction getting to know one another. It was meant to kick off Priscilla and Radioactive pumping things up in the Vanguard and getting relationships put in order. Radioactive became familiar with the fact he wanted a family more so than anything else out of this. So, he got to know all of the people within the Vanguard and their allies to better help with that.

You can view the transcripts below for details
Witness:
Spoiler:

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family   Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 4:17 pm

[adm]Self approving myself.[/adm]

Radioactive Meets His New Squadron Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1