Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

From Zero to Hero Empty From Zero to Hero

Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:10 pm
Okay so basically, I have this lovely character Takeshi Kimura. Yeah, in my sig, in the list, he's there go poke him.

Basically, I'm in need of a few things!

1. Mister Inspector and others: IMAGE
Fc Details: Sebastian Castallanos from The Evil Within optionally Joseph Oda and Julie Kidman as well.
Basically, I need an inspector. I've already referenced the guy a few times, and even npc hatted him in one post. I'd love to get a player for him and his lovely partners however!

Basically, he's the type of guy that's been around Takeshi, and understands how Takeshi works, because he's alike. The other part is that he's been with Takeshi through a whole bunch of shit, so the two of them trust each other - and the inspector is generally able to deal with all the bs with a logical outlook. That's all. lol. basically I'm thinking a real cop during all the ph bullshit, so that might be hella fun to rp b/c imagine cops dealing with all of the goddamn super powers. How exhausting right?

With this you'd literally create the KPD so like, that opens up a whole bunch of plots. I'd do it myself buuut eeeh. JWC convinced me otherwise!

2. Triggers: so this is the part that's open to everyone!

Takeshi needs triggers for his powers, so that means shoving him at everything and anything to get him to unlock shit. Sounds fun right? I'll take anyone, and it can be just one thread, or you can go full in, idc. Just lemme know because I plan to get his powers unlocked after a few threads, and then have shit go down, so it'll be a fun roller coaster. I should mention that there's a girl tagging along with me, so it's the more the merrier!

But ye, that's it /bows out and runs
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Zero to Hero Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Zero to Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

From Zero to Hero Empty Re: From Zero to Hero

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:22 am
I've been trying very hard to keep all my efforts focused on one char, so I probably can't be the one to fulfill #1. I do have interest in #2, that is, triggering Takeshi. As someone with a bottom-up character myself, I'm particularly interested in even them building up experiences together, and gaining power in parallel. Also, there personalities are in some points polar opposites, and in others extremely similar, which I'd like to think makes room for some awesome dialogue in several threads. Being stuck together long enough through the endeavors of the powerless human, they could even get close enough to where they have some of their complexes broken? e.g Takeshi actually finds Yuel to be a friend and enjoys spending time with her at some point, and on the other hand Yuel finds something particular to look forward throughout her timeskips, that being there time together. Thoughts?

P.S I'll be re-apping Yuel in a bit, so the current data isn't necessarily outdated, but neither as precise.

From Zero to Hero 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anonymous

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:34 am
That sounds actually really good! It'll be interesting later on with the dynamics between Toki and Takeshi and more 6-0's are always welcome!

/stamps and kidnaps
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Zero to Hero Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From Zero to Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:06 pm

From Zero to Hero WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum