Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
River Sage
River Sage
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open))

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:11 pm
It’d be late here, in the soul society, everyone would be asleep at this time, making it look more like a ghost town- pardon the pun. There had been clouds dancing within the darkness of the sky, making it appear darker then normal. The clouds would hide the stars and moon light from below, suffocating them under it’s blanket. A cold breeze would blow through the air every now and then, and rays of light would emmit from the wanning moon. Illuminating path ways and every now and then a shadow of a Shinigami, defending the inside of the Walls. Over all it had been a rather temperate evening. It had been only a few minutes before midnight and it was silent as usually, the few that would be up would no doubt be Shinigami’s scouting for any unusual activities amongst the large gate borders, and some may even roam the streets in search for any wrong doers upon this peaceful society.

Darkness would shade every corner of the society, and it tonight seemed just like an average night, well that is.. if you were outside. The oddity wouldn’t happen in the open so all tired eyes could awaken and see, oh no. Was it at least in the forest outside, so the scouts could see it? Nope, the oddity would occur in one of the deepest parts of The Soul Society, somewhere within the Gotei Thirteen, in the thirteenth division some where, in a still empty room the air would quickly kick up, even though the winds would have been closed. Suddenly, the windows would be sucked into the room, as feathers would dance along the currents and into the room as if one great ball. The wind would kick the feathers into a small hurricane, staying in the center of the room, and not breaking through the roof, as the hurricane would touch the floor it’d just stop; the items it kicks up with it would drop too the ground. No doubt this would catch someone's attention.

As the whirlwind died down, the winds would escape through the open window, and it would seem even a few clouds would part a path in the sky, the moon’s light would reveal a figure had been standing in the room now, a great Ax in one hand and some sort of form in her other arm, two smaller figures holding up the form with the taller one.

An armored woman would be standing where the eye of the hurricane would have been. She was adorned in dark purple and grey armor, the armor would cover almost everything, except for two horns at the top of her head, they would also have armor around them. Golden eyes would shine like a flame in the dark under her helmet, as the woman looked around, the most noticeable ornament on the armored stranger, had been a Shinigami.. an ally of hers. She’d be gripping onto him with one arm, two children would be holding him up with her, a mist entering the area too allow her eternal partners too help. “I told you we should have just killed him..” Scyllia would complain under the strain, and even Chrrybdis would growl. “Don’t talk like that stupid, we are in the snakes nest.” The armored woman would sigh, and move too pick up the man in her arms, and relieve the two of his weight. Dropping the great axe that was in her other hand, one of the winged girls siblings, would dash too catch it before it’d hit the ground, using the dull lavender colored wings too boost them. The taller of the two, Chrrybdis would have lunged too it, causing the smaller sibling too run too the armored Davana’s side.

River didn’t have time for their childishness, she didn’t know how much time her friend had. But No doubt he would be in pain. She would immediatly allow her energy too invade the area, she had too make sure she would take every step, in ensuring that she would be noticed; that way she could prove she had nothing too hide, and hopefully someone would come. She had everything planned out, too her escape if her ally would meet his unfortunate demise. The scents in the area had been driving her mind insane, it was all so new too her, and almost too a point overwhelming at the disgusting pure scent in the air,even Scyllia would be hiding her face in the cloth that hung at her waist. She would begin too walk out of the room, as she would kick the door through. She was a demon after all... and she wasn’t going too risk putting Kuro-kun down. Looking down too him, this area is what smelled like him the most, for once that ability worked for her. She would look up, she’d have too train more too gain more control over it, but she doubted it’d work in her favor again, any time soon.

“Just hang in a little longer, Kuro-kun.”

Scyllia had stayed by River’s side, moving when the armored Davana would move. Chrrybdis would sigh, as the taller of the siblings, and the brother of the two would swing and move the blade too rest on his shoulders, as he would follow after the two. Both him and Scyllia would know why River had been doing what she was doing, it was what a good person would do.. however, he knew he didn’t mind it, looking too his sister. Scyllia would mind it, she didn’t like weaker forms, and the fact the man would use a move too risk his own life, was foolish, and destructive. “Why do you even c-care, Oneechan?” River would glance too Scyllia, “ It’s the right thing too do.” “Yo-you’rre...gointo..” She would gulp and continue “ ..Going to, die again.” the short haired girl would whimper out looking down.

She’d glance down too Scyllia, most would assume the winged girl had been worried for the woman, but no- River knew Scyllia well enough; the girl could manipulate anyone but Chrrybdis and herself. Scyllia was hoping on her dying, she’d continue too walk down the halls. Chrrybdis would frown and move too follow after them, simply observing his surroundings.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty Re: The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open))

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

"Damn it, Kuro… what the hell did you get yourself mixed up in now… I'm retired, for Christ's sake…"

The rough words left the mouth of their normally passive owner, his agitated form slowly walking across the Gotei Thirteen, his suit-jacket shaped lieutenants Haori sitting around his body as his black dress pants moved back and forth. Inside the stranger's mind, a red light was blinking, the line connected to the most self-destructive Captain in the current Gotei. The small line of smoke that left from the stick in his mouth wafted past his blonde hair, his crystal blue eyes focused directly forwards as he continued his guided march.

This man was Bampaia 'Kyu' Ketsuki. Now, if one were in an insensitive mood, they could call him a former vampire and incubus. A more forgiving soul was call him a wasted denizen of nature. Quite like the Captain who he was going to visit on now, he had also lost his own dear Captain. Unlike Kuro, however, Kyu could continue to function normally without her. That was just the kind of man that he was. He followed a code of bushido, though obviously it had been warped from his time as a Sueki during life. The Sueki, a mixture of vampire and succubus, required those infected with its curse to require feeding on blood and intercourse. Of course, that was all during the course of his own life, and that had been interrupted by death.

Stopping in front of Kuro's 'barracks', his foot slowly reached out, his hands in his pockets as he pressed his dress shoe against the door, curving his body to push it open to the side as he looked at what was inside, the smoke still trailing from his mouth as light poured out of the room. His eyes slowly widened as he heard words echoing outwards… 'Just hang in a little longer, Kuro-kun'. Well, well… did the boy finally get over that chick who dumped him? Bampaia wondered to himself, before the smirk that had been about to form on his lips vanished completely. Well, I guess we're both idiots in that regard, huh, kid…?

What he saw, however, was nothing like what he was expecting. His eyes slowly widened as his nanotechnology rapidly set to work, his cybernetic eyes taking in all the information and readings about what he was seeing, and within a few moments those eyes would relax again, his fingers trailing up to his mouth as they slowly removed his cigarette. "Alright. Lay him out on the bed. Don't ask questions, just do as I say or there will be repercussions. And… get those children out of here." He instructed River, pointing at the futon on the ground. His last words had contained a different tone than the others, almost like a sensitivity. Kyu was almost always calm and collected, and rarely allowed for anything to bother him. Kids, however.. Were a different matter. He could not help it. Just as he could not help but want to try to keep this boy Captain from suffering extraordinary damage to his vital organs. "Bloody hell…"

When Kuro was laid down, Kyu would roll up his arms, his hands slowly deconstructing themselves as the cybernetic being examined Kuro's insides, looking as if his hands had turned into hundreds of microscopic green insects. To River, he also would appear to not have a 'scent', and perhaps upon witnessing this she would understand why. The fact of the matter was that almost all Kyu's body, from head to foot, was constructed from these nanomachines, right down to his vital organs. The only exception was his own brain, the tiny fragment which contained his personality. That was the only organic part of his own body, and the only way to kill him was to demolish that fragment.

The nanomachines would flow through Kuro's body, fixing the damage to his vital organs before slowly crawling out once again through his pores, Kyu's own body slowly falling back as his system began to recover from the focus from that ordeal. ...Need… another light… He thought as another cigarette slowly formed from his lips, taking a long draw as his right hand gripped its stalk, slowly pulling it out as he breathed out another puff. ...That's the ticket… He thought to himself, before finally looking back at the demon.

"Do you even have anything to cloak your presence? ...I am Squad twelve member, Kyu Ketsuki." He introduced himself nonchalantly, his eyes moving over to Kuro's form, which was now breathing calmly. "...He pushed himself too far again, didn't he. Painful Shadows, I would guess. When will he learn that he's not ready to control that demon inside of him…" Kyu let out, his head leaning back as he looked at the ceiling. "And you, Miss Showy-wings?" He asked, his intense blue eyes focusing on her now, his arms moving to his sides. "What are your intentions... for our tragic bachelor captain? I'm picking up some serious repression over here… which is why I ask."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
River Sage
River Sage
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 pm
The group would continue too walk through out the empty halls, it was odd. River had been expecting there too be hall ways jammed packed with shinigamis, or perhaps.. that’s how it was life times ago. She would glance back and forth under her helmet, as she would stop walking. Her nose would twitch, there wasn’t anything new in the air. She’d frown.. would she have too take more dramatic steps too get noticed. She would frown under her mask, she could feel Kuro-kun getting colder at the second, and it would even seem as if the scent of death was just in the air, waiting too pounce on her ally. She’d grit her teeth, no.. she wasn’t going too let death win this time.

Chrrybdis would be the first too notice the scentless man, tilting his head as he looked too the blond. “Oi... who are you?” he’d growl as he’d lean against the, hilt of the Ax. River would pause and turn too see who her eternal partner had been speaking too, Scyllia still hiding her face in the cloth around River’s armor. She would stare too him as his eyes widened and her muscles would prepare too lunge towards her Ax, she would have too fight the scentless man. Too be honest, the fact she couldn’t lay a scent on him, put her on edge. Through her lifetimes she could scent and place it with ease. She’d frown under the helmet, and grip her ally too herself, and her nose would twitch as he’d point too the futon. She would stand there a few moments, before moving too set Kuro down on the futon gently, and taking a few steps away, and resting her hand on the hilt of her great ax.

She would stay near the entrance of the room as she watched him break down, oh.. so this man was some sort of technology. River didn’t know anything about cybernetic advancements, she hadn’t yet encountered such a monstrosity. She’d tilt her head too him as she watched, too her this was some sort of ability. “I’m probably older then you, you smell funny.” The taller of the two siblings would growl, as he’d fix his crown and cross his arms. Chrrbdis would make sure too sit next too the man, with a “hmph” River would laugh softly at this, shaking her head.

As the man would speak up again, and introduce himself, she’d wait for Ketsuki-san too stop speaking too speak up. “I am River Sage.” She would speak as she would bow her head too him but never take her golden eyes off this man. “If it was my intention too hide myself, I would not have been found, Ketsuki-san.” she would retort back too him calmly, as she’d straighten her back, her hand still on her massive weapon.

“As for my intention, I am simply staying for as long as it takes for Kuro-kun too heal, then I will be on my way.” She spoke calmly, she didn’t have any plans on revealing what she looked like underneath the her mask, and she didn’t have any intentions in powering down. She didn’t know if she could trust it here. “As for the repression, I am a Davana.. yet I helped this shinigami against Hollows.” she would lean against the entrance way, tilting her head slightly. “You put two and two together, scentless Ketsuki-san.”

Scyllia wouldn’t take her eyes off the man, even when Chrrybdis would sit down next too the man, just out of spite. She would grip at River’s side and rest her head against the woman’s hip. “I want him dead, Oneechan, I don’t what I can’t smell..” she’d mutter in the woman’s cloth. River would frown under her mask, “Forgive both of them, they don’t care much for respect.” She would look too Chrrybdis, who had been fixing his dress slightly, and then would turn his attention too Kuro, no doubt curious too what the strange man had done too River’s wounded Ally. Chrrybdis had been a questioning boy, leaning forward his deep purple eyes staring too Kuro’s form as he would glance too Ketsuki.

“When will he be fine?”

The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) 2dvpjzb
The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) MuhwmgB
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Midnight Devil ((Jj/ Open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:37 am

...spicy… The former lieutenant thought to himself upon seeing River's reaction to his approach. She was acting like a female cat whose kittens were just threatened. He ignored the child's question, as he planned to introduce himself in due course regardless. It was a good thing that she put Kuro down on the futon like he asked her to. Otherwise… things would have gotten… physical.

"Then you best hold your tongue." Kyu advised Chyrrbdis, his eyes slowly sliding to the side to look the child in the eye. "Because currently, those years of experience appear to have been wasted." The sting behind his words, but they were more amused than bitter. Shortly after, he would introduce himself to the woman, listening to her introduction as he sat there, smoke rising from his mouth.

"Well, either way, you've got a bigger pair than most men I know." He told her, before slowly withdrawing the lucifer from his mouth as he stubbed it against the ground, putting out the flame, before his gaze grew serious. "Then follow me." He told her as he slowly stood, his hand still holding the cigarette . "After all, you showed up big and bright on our sensors. The primary reason why no one has come is the lack of bloodlust. Until they quit searching for you, you'll have to stay with numb nuts here." He explained, his thumb pointing back at Kuro as his right hand reached out to Kuro's desk, pressing the cigarette against the photo framed there. It was a picture of Kuro with a beautiful woman, though this Kuro seemed different than the one that River had met. There was not a trace of fear or pain in his expression… only carefree happiness.

As the cigarette's tip made contact, the bed where Kuro was laying slowly began to descend into the ground. At its side, a staircase slowly began to emerge. Kyu's eyes darted outwards, gazing through the walls as he performed a kido. This area is secure. Captain Kuro is in his quarters watching over the Thirteenth. The message reverberated through the minds of the nearby Shinigami, granting Kyu several messages of confirmation as he looked back at the three before him, before raising an eyebrow. "Well? Are you going to follow him or not?" He asked, before tucking his hands into his pockets, beginning to step forwards onto the staircase, talking as he walked.

"Of course you did. Hollows are base and vile. Only those kinds of brutes would seriously fight Kuro Okami, the Shadow Captain. Everyone else like you ends up fighting with him, for chrissake." Kyu commented, before blinking. "Scentless.. Well, what did you expect. My entire body is made out of nanomachines." He told her in reply, figuring that it did not matter since she had already seen his body in action.

However, he would slowly come to a stop as he heard Scyllia's words, his gaze shifting to the side as one hand calmly smoothed out his tie. "See, base and vile, just like that. I would bet they wanted to kill Kuro as well." Kyu commented, striking the nail directly on the head as he mulled over River's plea for forgiveness. "I don't even care about respect. Acting brain-dead retarded, on the other hand, is an insult to the actually mentally handicapped."

The steps followed Kuro's descent, allowing Kyu and the others to observe him as they walked. "...It usually takes about a day for him to wake up. Once I get him to the place he can rest in peace, I'll leave." he informed them, before tilting his head, looking back at the two children. "...However, if either of you… do anything… to him… I don't give a shit what hellspawn created you, I will kill you, or seal you, or erase your existence. You will not disturb that boy."

The words that Ketsuki had released contained ice, cold as a glacier, with just as much force. "And as for you, lady." Kyu began, his footsteps coming to a halt as they entered a small room underneath the ground. Once each of them got to this point, the stairs would vanish completely behind them, being replaced by a wall. The room was about ten feet in radius, with Kuro laying in his futon in the center. The only other thing of note in the room was a gigantic purple vial, which lead to a… pool… that was beneath Kuro's body.

"...if you… betray him… after he trusted you enough to take him back… …" Kyu stopped once again, pulling out a third cigarette before slowly lighting it with flame from the tip of his finger. After taking a long draw to subdue the blood lust that had been rising, he continued. "If you betray him, his shattered heart will likely be completely devoured." With those ominous words, Kyu would turn around once again, before pausing in front of a button. Pressing his finger onto its surface, a ladder descended, his hand gripping onto it. If she had anything else to say, then he would give her one last reply before leaving. If she did not have anything else, he would silently leave Kuro to her care, as she now knew from what he had done how to escape.

"...The button on the other wall leads to a store and guest room, filled with any sundries you could need. He still will not be able to function properly for at least another day after waking up."

After giving that explanation, without any advice on what she could do, the male would leave, allowing Kuro to rest...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
River Sage
River Sage
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am
River would raise her eyebrow as he spoke of some sort of pair, she was going too question it. She didn’t exactly know what he meant, but her confused expression would be hidden underneath the helmet. She wouldn’t question it, he seemed too have his mind on track and didn’t want too side track him. River’s golden eyes would look too Chrrybdis, who had been glaring and fixing his dress. He seemed rather annoyed at the comments the man had made, and she couldn’t help but too smirk too her little companion- but pause at his next words. Hollows are base and Vile..what did he think of Davana Demons such as herself, was she no different then the monsters she killed in this man’s eyes. She’d go quiet as her companion would finally speak. “I’m sorry...” Scyllia would speak softly into River, and then her eyes would narrow onto him, sensing the shift in River.

She’d be the only one too be able too notice it, and it was simply because she was normally at River’s side. The man had some how gotten too River, and she didn’t like that.

“But if you useless, Shinigami knew how too keep your own safe, it wouldn’t take a Demon too bring him back too you. He’d be dead, so watch your tongue heartless creature, because a vile creature saved your beloved, Wolf-dog in there.” Her tone would be the same, false apologetic tone it had been in.

She would raise an eyebrow, picking up her Ax as she’d follow him “Go in there with your brother, Scyllia, until you and him can behave.” Her tone would be that of a commander, scolding their lower ranking officer,Scyllia would glance up too River from her cloth and drop it as she took a step back, her wings would twitch; no doubt in annoyance. The Davana was well aware that Scyllia didn’t like anything about either of the Shinigami she had been around, but quiet frankly; the young girl didn’t like anything that wasn’t Chrrybdis or herself. Scyllia would however, nod her head without a word and move into the room too sit next too her brother. The two sitting over and watching Kuro as he rested. Chrrybdis would ensure his sibling wouldn’t harm the vulnerable Shinigami, and she would already know this, and would simple stare too him as he rested without blinking. Chrrybdis would stand up and walk too the door, giving River a thumbs up, his way of saying -I got chu-

“Well, at least Chrrybdis likes you two..” she spoke softly with a sigh of annoyance.

She would raise her eyebrows at his words, as he would speak to her. She would give a soft sigh- this one had been of relief, so... she didn’t have too fight. She still wouldn’t take off her armor.. she didn’t trust the other beings that much. Her energy seemed too dissappear from the air as quickly as it invaded, the energy would swirl around her before any sign of the demon being here was gone.. If he hadn’t been in front of her, there would be no warning that she would be there. She would stay quiet under her mask, as her golden eyes would glimmer through the darkness, following him with soundless footsteps. She’d follow him down the steps and he would turn too her.

She figured he had been speaking about Scyllia and Chrrybdis, who could no doubt hear their conversation. Snickering could be heard from the room they were in as he commented about them. She would remain silent at his final threats, and would watch him walk away. The eternal instinct that had been burned into her very Dna would roar within her body. Tear that wretch apart! every fiber of her bodice commanded herself too pick up her Ax and attack, however River would simply turn away. Gritting her teeth darkly, as she’d move too return too Kuro’s side, as she would enter the room and move too sit down.

Curling her knees down and sitting on her legs as she would rest her hands on her lap. She would look down too the floor, the trio would stay in the room in silence.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:26 am

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Squad Thirteen

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...LET ME OUUUUUUUT, KURO OKAMI!"

A vast empty space, inhabited only by three individuals. One of them was a black wolf, another a black-haired boy. The third was a peculiar gray mass, appearing to have no individual shape or form, constantly shifting and changing, abstract by its very nature. The boy sat down on the ground, the wolf wrapped around his body as he looked out at the screaming shape. "...No… Piero… I will never let you back into the world… You aren't… allowed to leave me…" He said, slightly dark as the white scape surrounding them slowly shifted to purple in color, the bodies of the three individuals slowly beginning to fade…

"…!"

A small gasp was let out into the circular room, a shuddering breath being let out as its owner suddenly gained consciousness once again, a cold sweat flowing across his body as he lay there, the purple light beneath him flowing gently outwards. "...I'm… home…?" He asked the space before him, lifting up a hand to his face as it slowly drew over his face, his fingers trailing around the star shaped scar above his eye, staring at his pitch-black left arm as he slowly drew it away from his face. "...No… River… you are no monster. You are pure, after all. Just look at someone like me, man and beast bound into one soul. This is truly monstrous." He spoke under his breath, before his arm fell to his side, awareness returning to his eyes as he began to wonder… Wait, River! The mountain… wait, why did I call her…?

His eyes would slowly find hers, seeing her sitting the room, looking at him. "...I'm sorry… I caused you trouble, didn't I… " He let out, before realizing what room they were in. "Oh… you met Bro, huh?" He asked, referring to Kyu. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" He continued, his normal spiritedness getting the better of him as he looked at her worriedly, before his hands pushed against his chest, an expression of pain coming over his face. "TSS...that… smar...augh… "

An explosion of pain had triggered in his torso, crippling him as he slowly bent back down into the blankets, breathing heavy as his heart pounded in his chest. "Um… there's food… in the other room… if you want any.." He told her, before noticing the strange axe and helmet that she was wearing, among other things. If Kuro had been himself, he would have entirely been geeking out over these things. As it was, they slowly reminded him of exactly where they were. "...Once the pain dies down… you should be fine… if you're my guest than people shouldn't mind… and once… I tell my squad that you brought me back… haha, they'd probably want to throw a feast in your honor." He told her with a smile, before a line of drool left from his own mouth… accompanied by a grumble from his stomach… making him realize that he hadn't eaten in over a day, causing his face to go red from embarrassment.

"A-anyway… how long are you planning on staying…?" He asked her, a bit hesitantly, his eyes looking towards the ground instead of her face, not konwing how to deal with this situation. Personally… he would prefer if she would stay, even if only for a little while. He did not know what it was, but having her near.. It made him feel safe. Like… he did not have to be the captain who everyone else put their troubles on… if only for a little while.

Nyah... Feed me more...

- Buddha
River Sage
River Sage
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:02 am
As the night turned too day, she would stay in the room, listening too everything around the room, as well what had been going on in the room. She had grown accustomed too the tempo of him breathing as he slept, and in her mind she had been lost in her memories. How long had it been since she last thought of her life. Her golden eyes would close underneath the helmet, yet she would be very much awake. The gasp would be the thing that brought her attention from her mind. She would look up, her eyes opening as she stared too Kuro-kun, he seemed too have not noticed her yet. She would remain quiet, not wanting too surprise him. Glancing too her sides, Scyllia and Chrrybdis had been missing.

She would close her eyes, no doubt that would have left some time in the middle of last night. Midnight had just been approaching them now, the man was correct. She would hear his words, her eyes opening again as they would peer too him. The air caught in her throat at his comments about herself, she’d clear her throat slightly, her great ax had been resting on her lap, her hands against the hilt of it, Kala had been so thirsty, just staring too her reflection in the blade would cause her too frown.

She would stand up, her hands gripping her ax too her. “Do not worry, all that matters is that you are well.” She spoke with a smile, nodding her head. Bro..? “That scentless creature is your brother?” her eyebrow would arch in confusion. The thing had no scent, typically familial beings shared a similar scent, yet Kuro-kun had a curiously, familiar scent too him. It was almost as if she had smelled it before long ago, she still hadn’t been able too place it though. She was sure it was sometime this life time though. She would sigh, as he would continue too talk; “No, i’m afraid Scyllia doesn’t like him at all, she may have threatened him..” she spoke as she would glance away.

Scyllia had almost convinced her too end his life, she... she would have done it too. They wouldn’t have been here, she’d clench the hilt of her weapon tightly and frown. She was a monster... and it wouldn’t be right too hide such a fact from him. She would look down, as he would make a cry in pain. This would cause her too look too him, her eyes narrowing as she would work together what had been wrong. Frowning, how... foolish. She gave a soft sigh, and then he would continue too banter on about food. She would be brought back from her thoughts of remorse by the his next words, she didn’t deserve any feast. “Please, don’t tell anyone what I did.” she would say softly too him, calmly, hear ears twitching as she heard his stomach growl.

She would give a soft laugh at this.

“I will prepare you something too eat, and then i will leave.” she would rest the Ax against the ground, her hands still holding the hilt. She would glance too the door way, and move too it calmly. “Which direction is your kitchen?” she would ask as she’d turn too him. A person in armor preparing a meal, wouldn’t that be a sight too see. Waiting for him too reply, she’d pause as she’d exit the room and then would pause. “Kuro-kun... i’m still a demon... please... keep that in mind.”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:33 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro chuckled as she asked him about Kyu, even though it hurt to laugh. "Well… no, he's not my real brother. But he treats me like one, so I call him Bro because he wouldn't let me call him pops. He said that made him feel old." Kuro explained to her, a wide smile on his lips as he recalled his conversations with Kyu, before his expression changed a bit, his brow furrowing just a little bit. "...I used to have someone… similar to that… who I called Sis… a long, long time ago.." His gaze moved up wistfully, before turning back to her, laughing again.

"Haha… yeah, I bet he did. He probably also called me a stupid moron while I was unconscious, didn't he? He doesn't like showing it, but he cares… sometimes a little too much!" He explained, before the pain had got to him again. "Bro just… doesn't like talking with people very much." He let out, relaxing once again as she heard what she said about not telling anyone about what she had done, his eyes sliding to look into hers, his own pale orbs quite… wide.

"Oh… alright…" He yielded to her, his gaze slowly dropping until she let out a laugh, his head tilting slightly to the side as she gained his attention once again. "Over there, just hit the button!" He told her, pointing to a third button tat was sitting on the wall to his right. He was sad that that was all that she was going to stay for, but he supposed he should be happy with that much. When she hit the button, another door would open to her, revealing a kitchen with a fridge, pantry, girdle, pots and pans, and an oven.

Seeing her pause, Kuro looked back at her, his heart going out to his… friend? As she spoke to him one last time. "I will… but I will also keep in mind you catching me… and taking me here. So… I will keep what you said in mind, but! You have to keep in mind what I just said, too." He told her, before snuggling back in under the covers, a warm smile on his face as he wondered what it was that River would make, or that she could make...

Nyah... Feed me more...

- Buddha
River Sage
River Sage
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:02 pm
River would stare too the kitchen in front of her, too be honest it was rather intimidating. She hadn’t seen much of the newer technology, however- the thought of figuring it all out was incredibly exciting. [strike] Perhaps, it was better that River be in her Armor.[/s] She would close the door behind her after he spoke. She would stand in that spot for a few moments, thinking of the words he told her before. Looking too her ax, she would shiver slightly at the thought of killing, cracking her neck too the side. She’d give another sigh as she would move deeper into the kitchen. She would purse her lips together, as the sound of metal tapping against tile would echo through out the room, River’s hand would be resting on a table in the kitchen, her fingers running along the top of it as she would think what too make.

Something simple..

She’d move too the pots and pans first, she knew these things.. they hadn’t changed so much. She knew for sure she had too make something quick, even though soup was ideal enough for someone in his shape. She would frown, it’d have too be something easier. It had been quiet some time since she was in the kitchen. It had been some time this life time for sure, she would tilt her head back as she’d tried too remember when.. it was a similar situation too here... why did all this seem so familiar. She would turn her back too the pots and pans and look around the area, her eyes would fall upon the fridge.Moving too look too his fridge, and opening it. She was so proud of humanity, she remember when they dug holes in the ground and surrounded their preservatives in ice blocks, or they would smoke their meats- now they had this humble technology too help them along.

Back too the task at hand. She would finally figure out what she had in mind too make him, something that had been known for a while now, and the simplest of meals.

She would rummage through the fridge, grabbing some sort of meat and some leafy greens. Her nose seemed too lead her from place too place, as it would twitch underneath her helmet like some sort of hound. It’d only take about fifteen minutes and she would finish the sandwich, golden eyes staring too it.She’d start too put the items back where she found it, moving a bit quickly. She wasn’t going too make anything great or extravagant, he needed food not too be wowed. Grabbing the plate with one hand and her ax with the other she’d walk towards the door, and pressing the button too open the door.

Walking into his room, her armor boots would click against the ground. A plate of food in her hand, the sandwich seemed decent enough from afar, and not too bad as one would expect in person. Walking over too him without a sound she’d move and set the foot next too his futon. “You should drink soup when you can get up and move around, it’ll be easier for your organs too handle then most food.” she would inform him softly, as she would sit down on her legs, and moving her ax back on her lap too sit down. She had decided she was going too leave when he was finished eating, staying quiet as she kept too her thoughts. Too think, she would have risked her life and survived the Soul Society, she probably wouldn’t take the risk again.

“It was a pleasure too meet you Kuro-kun, just as I am happy you are doing well.”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro smiled eagerly as she returned, almost like a dog who was happy to be getting his food. His mouth slowly opened as he slightly salivated when he saw the sandwhich, although he had to try very, very hard to suppress the giggle that leapt forth from his throat when it came to her attire and present situation with a sandwich in one hand and a battle axe in the other.

Reaching his hands slowly outwards, he took the sandwich from the Danava, admiring it as if he had not eaten in days. Well, that was the reality. Kuro had not consumed a single piece of sustenance since the day he had left the Soul Society. This, combined with his monstrous appetite, was a bad combination, as he looked at the sandwich, just imagining how much of that pantry he would devastate when he could walk again.

"nomonomasogoodrumnumarum…" His mouth let out as he assaulted his sandwich, pausing and choking for a moment before coughing, his head shaking before he began to take slower, but no less unenthusiastic bites, listening to what she was saying… though Kuro had never been much of a soup man, he paused his consumption to give her a nod of confirmation.

Kuro looked over at her, after what she said, before his arms slowly reached forwards, unexpectedly giving her a hug despite the current state of his arms. After a moment, he with drew, letting off a small shiver before smiling back at her. "I'm happy that I met you too.. Will I see you again…? Maybe when I'm on my missions in the human world… we could fight hollows again!" He said jokingly, chuckling slightly as he did so before turning back to his sandwich, finishing the last few bites… almost a metaphor… for River now leaving him. "Stay safe…" He told her definitely, before giving her one last smile. "And tell your two kids bye for me as well… I got the feeling that they were helping us… even if they didn't show it." He said thankfully, bowing his head even as he sat the empty plate down on the floor.

Now.. He could only sit… and watch her depart… to vanish as quickly as she had come into his life… or rather, like he had come into hers, his legs slamming against a far-off tower, paying no heed at all to his surroundings, the carefree Kuro Okami simply doing what he did best...

The Last Bite... is eaten...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum