Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Ability Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

New Ability Empty Re: New Ability

Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:34 pm
New Ability Image8990_zpsm9nmt91f

«GOTTA REPAIR SOME STUFF IN HERE»

One problem, doc

The armor of this form is far, far more durable than even Nagato's Segunda Etapa Muteki Hierro, being nigh-indestructible and extremely resistant to nearly all forms of attacks that could potentially used against it including.

I'd lower down the durability a bit. Being indestructible is a no good on this site. I would also just say his durability is closer to Master level than going that far for something like this. Otherwise, remove it if you can't make those changes. (nrd)

I don't mind the town destroying stuff, but don't mix town with city when it comes to this creation. I'm imagining something like a small village and make sure to make it costly if he does destroy something larger. Otherwise, I will revoke this and put it under re-review.

Lastly, when this is approved, I'm expecting a solo training thread to create this creature following the quote below:

Training threads on Platinum Hearts are often used for progressing your character if you don't want to go through the hassle of finding an opponent. So, a majority of them are known to be solo in nature, but don't necessarily have to. What should be noted most importantly for Solo threads is that they should be focused on developing something. For instance, if you are trying to unlock a Shikai? Keep it relative to understanding your Zanpakutō Spirit, knowing their name and experimenting with summoning it's power through development in your inner world. If you are trying to have your character become faster? Well you should focus a portion of your training towards evasion techniques, researching the art of shunpo and trying to train themselves to become faster by endurance (akin to long distance or sprint based training).

The core point of training threads is to cultivate your character through some sort of effort. There is no objective number of threads or post you should have for a single training session on Platinum Hearts. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you just produce rubbish. For instance, if you make a single 500 word post trying to unlock Shikai? Hahah, chances are -- it's gonna get denied to hell and back. The same thing with will occur with trying to unlock Grandmaster Strength -- just by a single short post explaining how they broke a guys rib.

Therefore, training post can either be a a few series of 1-3 post that are 1,000 to 5,000 words per post; or multiple smaller length post spread out throughout a thread. It REALLY doesn't matter much how you divide it as long as there is some actual effort, experimentation, character growth and having a keen sense of just what you are trying to enhance to begin with. Whenever you are finished with a training thread, just make sure to submit it to the power upgrade section and explicitly state what it is your character was trying to accomplish, how they compiled it and why the staff member reviewing it should upgrade it. As long as you are willing to put in the work, your character can go places with solo or partnered training threads.

Otherwise, you'll be good to go. And make sure to post the training thread in here when you are done so staff is aware. Then you can use him to your hearts content.

New Ability WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:38 pm
[adm]Moving this to WIP to clear out unchecked power upgrades.[/adm]

New Ability WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 pm
[adm]Are you intending on making the changes this month? I ask that because i'm going through WIP power upgrades and checking the status of apps. If there isn't an answer, then I'll archive it in the next week or so.[/adm]

New Ability WVMWLOu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Ability Left_bar_bleue134700/60000New Ability Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:21 am
[mod]I shall be archiving this Due to no response in over a week.[/mod]

New Ability Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum