Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
King of Hueco Mundo I_vote_lcapKing of Hueco Mundo I_voting_barKing of Hueco Mundo I_vote_rcap 
JJ
King of Hueco Mundo I_vote_lcapKing of Hueco Mundo I_voting_barKing of Hueco Mundo I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

King of Hueco Mundo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King of Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue10000/999999King of Hueco Mundo Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

King of Hueco Mundo Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: King of Hueco Mundo   King of Hueco Mundo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:19 am

King of Hueco Mundo 25qq36g

Nagato Tengan is the new Hollow King

Official News Update: After re-emerging from his multi-year slumber within the depths of Los Viejo, Nagato Tengan has taken command of all of Hueco Mundo as it's King. Under his leadership, Hueco Mundo and the Hollow/Arrancar race will become more united than ever before. The military might of the realm will also increase to optimum levels under the new leadership, utilizing all the resources and defenses Los Viejo can provide. Speaking of, Nagato's first order of business is to make Los Viejo the empire's military and population capital of Hueco Mundo.

A few new decrees directly from Nagato have also been put into place. First, any attempt to go against the best wishes of Hueco Mundo or the Hollow race will result in imprisonment or death. This includes, but is not limited to, performing experiments on Hollows and/or Arrancar without government approval; causing unnecessary destruction to government property or land; or causing unnecessary chaos within the bounds of Hueco Mundo's populated areas (eg combat not necessary to defense for the empire, spreading fear, interrupting government operations or services, etc). Second, all above-average in power Hollows and Arrancar are to register with the government under a new "War Assets" program to determine Hueco Mundo's fighting capabilities. Nobody is immune to these new laws, including the King himself.

Nagato Tengan looks forward to leading Hueco Mundo into a new era of greatness, and thanks all Hollows and Arrancar for their cooperation and loyalty during this tumultuous time.

King of Hueco Mundo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1