Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124424 messages in 18998 subjects
Share | 

Splish Splash neveraskedforthis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Splish Splash neveraskedforthis   Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:03 pm

The Moon Iramasha watched as the woman made contact with these special waters, submerging her beneath them. Gravity filled around his body as his clothes floated off and became undone with precise control, before he slowly eased his now bare body into the water as well, the steam slowly rising as the Moon Iramasha laughed softly. After all, he normally could not even submerge himself in water. This was the only place on the planet where water would not relentlessly assault and try to consume Moonie's body, making this the only place on earth where he could enjoy a hot bath. Or a bath of any kind.

Moonie watched her slowly get up, feeling pain from her arm. "Voi." Was the only answer Moonie gave her as he stood up, walking across the length of the spring as he smiled back to her, the steam rising between them as he reached his hand out, grabbing her arm. "BOO!" He told her, as he yanked extraordinarily hard on her arm, before releasing a wave of force forwards.. As her shoulder became relocated, with a small 'pop'.

That was the good thing about a dislocated shoulder. It was simple to fix.

It also hurt like hell.

That was why Moonie's hand then rested on her shoulder, two fingers squeezing down as he overwhelmed her nerves, forcing them to go dull in that location. "Voi!" He told her with a smile, sitting down in front of her in the waters, the water up to his neck as he folded his arms into his lap. "Yes, you passed." He told her with a cackle, before pointing his finger at her body as the same process he had used on himself happened to her, removing her wet clothes and laying them out on a tree as he smiled in the water.

"So now you've got a lot more power than you did before." Moonie told her, looking right into her eyes as he slowly rose, his chest now out of the water, making his head level with hers. "But if you want anything more from me, you'll have to listen to the philosophy of the Way of the Fist as well, voi. Do you understand?" He asked her, his massive mane of hair flowing around his body as he waited for her answer...

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash neveraskedforthis   Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Nope. Moonie did not currently sport any equipment. Where some should be, there was only a tuft of golden hair. And that was absolutely it. Without going into much detail, let it merely be said that this would strike Elysia as odd, as perhaps she would realize for the first time that the being known as Moonie Iramasha possessed no concept of breeding or a sex drive.

He was glad that he was able to properly set her bone back into its socket. After all, missing one's arm due to disolcation was not a good place to be, though she did not seem to be bothered as much by that as she was Moonie's removal of her clothing. "Voi, do you really think that someone like me cares?" He asked her, looking her in the eyes. He remembered James' warning and when his 'Boss' had tried to explain to him about women's bodies. To him, it didn't matter what you were, whether you were 'boy or girl'. To him, what mattered was the strength of one's soul. And each person's body house that soul. "Just relax. You can't afford to be tense. It'll make your injuries take longer to heal." He informed her, before gently relaxing himself.

"And if it really bothers you that much, I'll change myself so it won't feel like a person being here. Voi." Moonie told her, his hands slowly coming out of the water as out of the water behind him… emerged a golden tail. Out of the sides of his head, dog's ears emerged, that same golden color as his mane. Moving his arms and feet, Moonie gently doggy paddled along the water, finally returning to back where he started as he sat down next to her.

"No." He told her simply in reply to her question about why she was currently sore everywhere. "You're sore everywhere because you're soul wasn't ready for what I gave you, cahahaha. So your body had to make up the difference. If I hadn't done that… well, voi. You'd be dead where you stand." He told her, before lightly patting her head, the one place where had never once dealt damage to. "Just relax, voooi." He told her with a gentle sigh.

"If you want me to relax the rest of your body like I did your shoulder, just lay down." He explained to her, glancing towards the edge of the spring where she would be able to rest with her head above the water, with her back facing upwards. Or stomach, but Moonie fairly doubted she would do that.

"Voi, as for the Way of the Fist… what do you think that it means from your little 'introduction'?" He asked her with that familiar smile on his face, that same excited smile she had seen several times now due to their 'training'...

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash neveraskedforthis   Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:37 am

Moonie was glad that she was able to relax, even if it was only a result of his own words. While he did not really understand the idea of privacy or the significance of the reason she felt compelled to hold her knees against herself that way, he knew that physically it wasn't the best thing for her right now. Specifically, the stress that came with it. Seeing her relax, he looked back down into her eyes, his own relaxed slightly from their usual wild appearance, before having gone down into the water and beginning his doggy paddle.

"Voi, it'd be weird if you did. All Nature Iramasha are related to some animal somewhere. I'm a Golden Retriever." He told her with a large grin, looking sideways with his red-ringed pupils into hers, though it made him laugh a little bit to see her looking at him that way. It made him laugh inside… but it brought with it a twinge of sorrow. After all… the last person… to look at his ears that way… ...It was Shisome…

That single thought came to his mind as the Moon Iramasha tilted his head backwards, looking up at the stars as his hands slightly clenched against his arms. Even after.. This much time… he still could not forget her. ...Voi… In his mind… he still felt that sadness, that sorrow. Had he failed her? Had she failed him, left him alone…? Did the one who drew him out of his foolish void still… think..? ...It was Shisome…

His eyes closed again, before smiling slightly with amusement at her sigh. "Voi. All that power doesn't mean a thing if you can't use it… properly or improperly." He said with a chuckle, before feeling relieved as he heard her breaths increasing in depth with his sharp dog's hearing.

Seeing her beginning to turn in the water, Moonie slowly cracked his neck to one side, seeing the tattoo along her stomach as she moved. He did not mention them - after all, the man had a gigantic tattoo across his perpetually-bare chest- but he found them somewhat curious. Hearing the voi from her lips as he shifted his body, placing one knee down on the other side of her body as his tail lay at her side in the water, gently moving back and forth as he grew serious once more at her words.

"Voi… in a way. That's one of the… vooooi… ten...ents… tenets. But, it's more than that! You are powering through for a reason. You are powering through to reach through to the other person." Moonie informed her, the smile that had crept into his own face while he spoke slowly toning down slightly as he said those last few words. ...Did… I ever… get through… to the one person… that I truly wished to…? That doubt entered into his mind, leaving him speechless with his mouth open for a moment, some of his crazed energy departing from his gaze… until he remembered where he was, swallowed, and brought a hand downwards, placing the fingers on the small of her back as his thumb laid against her spine, before… moving the joint that connected his thumb with his hand.

Pop. A small pop could be heard, which would rapidly be followed by a wave of sensation down from her lower back as the lower part of her spine came into perfect alignment, like a normal chiropractor's action in an instant. Moonie's hand was still laying gently against her dark skin, but it was not moving. It was simply sitting there, comfortably. "You are trying to reach through to the other person. The Way of the Fist is not one which can coincide with hatred or despair." He told her firmly, the hand slowly sliding upwards along her spine as he twitched that joint again and again over each rung of her spine, laying it in perfect alignment and giving each of her raw and sore muscles plenty of room, her nerves expanding and relaxing as he moved.

"If you can reach their soul… voi, then you get to clash your soul against theirs, and bask in the brightness left behind!" Moonie declared with a smile, his hand now on the shoulder he did not disable earlier, his four unused fingers laying along the connection between her neck and arm. "If you can't… then you either need to fight through them, as you said, to reach that soul. And if… you find… that their soul… can't be reached…"

At those words, the smile vanished from his eyes, his palm slowly pushing forwards as he squeezed the sore muscle, the pressure he applied rolling along it. "...Then they are darkness, voi. A darkness which has only two paths. The first - to be a soldier. They are a darkness void of life, which exists only to die. Some soldiers still have a glimmer of brightness. To them especially the Way of the Fist demands we fight with our full gusto. The second - those who seek to consume the souls of others. Those lost completely to despair. Voi… they are walking tragedies… and out of pity… not hate… we must end them. We feel anger, VOI, we feel anger towards the darkness." He told her as the hand moved down her side, massaging each and every spot along the right side of her back with a kind of rough professionalism, rough in the care that was being applied each step of the way clearly came from Moonie himself.

"And that anger makes our souls burn brighter. Every emotion we feel does not consume us. Nothing consumes us. Because, VOI. We are the light of our soul's. Nothing… in this world is stronger than that." Slowly, he brought his hand away, looking at the white hair on her head as he put moved his finger over to his side.

"...THAT is the Way of the Fist.." With those words, he brought the left hand down, gently pressing against the muscles at the base of her left side as his tone changed slightly, regaining its manic energy. "Voi, now, I have a question. You can ask me one too, voi. I don't care what." He asked her, before holding up his right hand as he pointed at his own pectoral muscles, indicating his stomach. "What are those markings for…? I can feel a weird power from them, voi. Not something that I smelled before…"

The ears on the top of his head were straight up at this question, and the tail was also batting a bit eagerly against her leg now through the water, sliding faster than before. While he had been speaking of the Way of the Fist, it had been moving to reflect his mood, helping her to know his exact emotional state every step of the way...

giveup

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash neveraskedforthis   Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Moonie was more than happy that she was giving him her undivided attention. Voi… I picked correctly. While he did not yet know whether or not she would be the one that would carry on the flame of the Way of the Fist, it seemed more than possible that she would begin to carry it.

Feeling her relax beneath his hands brought a sense of ease to the Moon Iramasha. She really had been beaten rather hard in their sparring earlier… and it appeared to him that her muscles had never been attended to properly. That was not good for a human.

The feeling of her body tensing up was something that Moonie had anticipated. After all, what he had just said was the closest thing that the Way of the Fist had to a dark side. It was about the other duty that they had. A duty to wipe out negativity that had corrupted the souls of others. It involved destroying someone who should be fully of light and glory. No matter the case, this was a sad occurrence.

The red-ringed darkness of Moonie's gaze met her amber eyes as he spoke, locking the two of them in that way, a connection deeper than most people could understand. That kind of bond was what Moonie sought to develop through the Way of the Fist. "Voi… so, do you understand…?" He asked her calmly, though perhaps about more than simply the words he had spoken about. He was also asking her if she understood why he had acted the way he had when they had first met. He was also asking if she understood why they were here now with this peculiar bond that had been forged through pain and battle.

"Voi." Was all that Moonie gave in response to her saying that she liked the Way of the Fist. It was all he felt he needed to give, anyway. More likely than not he'd be able to pass along entire sentiments to her with that one word, and it seemed like she may be able to gain that skill as well.

He listened closely to what she had to say, looking down as something… churned in his gut. Wrong, evil! The voice told him, making him swallow as the smile left his face, a strange look entering his eyes. Slowly, without pause, he turned her body around, looking directly at the seal that lay there. "...it does not wish to protect your soul."

With those words, Moonie felt bile in his throat. Something was wrong with this. Something was very, very wrong. What he had just said was the truth. Every instinct in his body reverberated that as the truth. This energy is waiting for... something. Something that isn't... positive or light... Thank the moon... it didn't... go off, when I was using Moon Gravity... or else she'd be... something else right now... wouldn't she...?

"…………………………………………………… Kam...ui…?"

Moonie stared down at the seal, before finally raising up a hand. "Voi… I want to remove it. If I don't.. I don't know... but... … the Vanguard…"

Moonie slowly sat back, before looking back at her. This was not good. He did not want for her to become worried or strained. He could only look at that seal, before his hands firmly grabbed onto her sides again, flipping her back over beneath him. "Voi… I'm going to take a look at that later once you've recovered. But this… 'Kamui'… this seal… it's making all of my instincts go fucking crazy with denial. He can fool humans… but… ...just relax."

With those two words, Moonie gently placed both of his hands down onto her sides, before applying pressure like he did before. Sliding the hands outwards, he pressed repeatedly into her back, softening all of her sore muscles and gently working her skeleton as several more 'pops' were released, likely accompanied by small gasps from her. Moonie slowly started to smile again, before moving one hand forwards as the other continued to now stretch and work into the arm of hers that was still functioning. The other slid gently beneath her hair, rubbing into the back of her head where Moonie had hit her. Slowly, three of his fingers ran along her scalp, gently numbing the nerves there before gently pressing and massaging against the base of her skull.

Finally, both hands ended up at the top of her spine, gently working into her upper back. "Voi. I have another question, though, and you can still ask me one if you want. Or two now, I guess. Can you feel the difference from the power I put inside of you?" He asked her with a small smile, still working into her back as he did so. He was curious to see how she felt with the increase in power that she had been given… and this was the first step to teaching her how to use that power.

giveup

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Splish Splash neveraskedforthis   Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:16 pm

"...Voi, I'm sorry." He told her gently, sliding his fingers along her flesh as he tried to calm the woman underneath him once again. She was warm under his fingers, and it gave him pause. After all, the feeling of wanting to protect someone or something was not one which he took lightly. His loyalty was his strongest trait, by far…. And it seemed likely to him that.. She would be one of those people, like Boss James, who he would show up for if she ever called.

But at the same time, to him, that meant being able to know that she could take care of herself as well. How to make her stronger, therefore… was the question. "Voi, yes, that energy is safe as long as you are." He told her with a smile, two fingers sliding back and gripping her shoulder as he gently laughed. "Cahaha, lose control though, and your energy will bite you in the ass. That's coming from experience, voi." He told her, remembering the way his own eyes had been blown out when he had lost control.

"..I wanted to teach you the Way of the Fist… because you felt like someone I could trust with it." He told her firmly, his hands sliding back as they rested themselves on her shoulders, the warmth passing from him to her. "… Voi, the truth is that I know I won't be around forever. Eventually, one of those darknesses will be greater than even I can destroy. In that case, I need to be able to at least destroy it with me, cahahahaha." Moonie told her lightheartedly, though his hands had relaxed against her back now.

"...In that case, I would need… voi, others to understand the conclusion I fought for and stumbled my way through to reach. That… is the Way of the Fist. To keep applying its principles… to make the souls of others shine. That is why I wanted to teach you about it. The Way of the Fist isn't something… you need to tell others about. They can feel it. They can feel its effects. They can take solace and positive things from it." Slowly, Moonie's hands withdrew, gently moving back into the water as he sat down next to her.

"...When I saw you training in that forest, voi, I wanted to see if you could handle the stress of the Way of the Fist. That's what it means. To push through, no matter what… to see if you had that resolve. And you did. That is why I decided to teach you." With that said, Moonie's knees slowly moved up to his chest, his hair sliding gently along the water as he turned his dog-eared head over to look at the woman next to him.

"That energy will keep growing inside you, voi. Just as your own energy is. And we'll keep training it, and you. Until you can make people's souls shine brighter than even that lightning that ripped off my finger while you were out cold, cahahahaha!" He finished, smiling at her with a laugh as he held up his hand and showed her the missing digit. He had yet to regrow it, having decided that he wanted for her to see it first. To him… this was fine.

giveup

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Splish Splash neveraskedforthis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: