Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

+8
MorpheusDavol
Gamedragon
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Zane
Conceited
killerants
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:59 am
Ok, so fault is on me for not making in time, so just gonna post my tracker!
Tracker

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 RDLUVBj
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 82q86I3
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:18 pm
Per conversation with frost my challenge is put on hold until the 4th because my best friend is in town from the marines and I haven't seen him in a good two years. I wasted one day before the hold happened so I am down to six days to get my seven posts.

|Death is but the first step in life|

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 ZfrGue8

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:49 pm
Nix Shraik wrote:Ok, so fault is on me for not making in time, so just gonna post my tracker!
Tracker

You can try and re-take the miniburst if you want. It's open for retries until I close it. For now, you'll get 20,000,000 YEN, 15,000 awesome points, a single tier upgrade for one character and one skill upgrade. You'll need to register these in the power upgrade section in order for it to take effect. I'll transfer the yen/awp.

Carter wrote:Per conversation with frost my challenge is put on hold until the 4th because my best friend is in town from the marines and I haven't seen him in a good two years. I wasted one day before the hold happened so I am down to six days to get my seven posts.

I can confirm I alloted him this extension.

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 am
[mod]This mini-burst is done, so go claim your prizes while you can. Otherwise, old mission it shall go.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum