Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123399 messages in 18813 subjects
Share | 

Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:16 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

9/30/2415, 6:50 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 6:50 PM in Ísafjörður, Iceland. This is a moutain-city and it is secluded higher-up in the snowy peaks of Iceland. Therefore, it is frigid, cold and filled with a crimson and red sky. There is a dense red dome around the city and the objective for Shadow Fall is to block incoming Vanguard from storming the city. While, for protags, their objective is to clearly get through.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:09 am

Artist:N/A Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"That may have been the most idiotic decision that I ever made leaving the quincy alive still facing a weakling isn't my style. But really she wouldn't be much of a challenge if I engage in battle with that quincy a super version of Robin Hood. Maybe, She'll be stronger in the future a pose a better challenge to this hell demon once my powers are finally completed." He thought. Zaine Kil'jaeden spared a quincy's life really it wasn't on the agenda maybe the hell demon won't have heroic nightmares to bother him. But it was an idea that he never saw coming, He was travelling through teleportation until the hell demon made it to his destination that kage portal works wonders. But this was weird the hell demon was in Europe far way was Shadowfall headquarters but this was the place the portal took him. The demon was thinking that might have been his original personality having a change of heart like that and yet it might happen again. Zaine could have torture and destroyed that whole area but fate stepped in and change his mind for him something unexpected. The demon wanted bloodshed and this maybe the place to exact some form of revenge but until then business and his mission needed to be done. Vanguard those fuckers of venom took his spot which he actually trick an iramasha but something happened after that. What did Christopher do over there????

He could only think of one thing: Perfect Trinity was completed but something else came from that too maybe someone was revived that would be good if that was true. After making his markings upon the area for Shadowfall was at full power again which was good but was reflecting on his actions. "I have to be more focus and ruthless then before and without the madness in me. I must show no mercy to my enemies meaning that quincy got lucky it won't happen again....ever." He thought.

He thought leaving the quincy alive was actually the right thing to do thinking the power coming that quincy wasn't worth the hell demon's time. But really hopefully a member of Shadowfall will deal with the situation and nobody higher up will hear that he left the place allowing the other ranking members a shot. However, Zaine was angry about the whole situation still by the thought of leaving his army general face off against stronger opponents not considering of the consequences. The hell demon was hoping to leave a legacy of the mad demon's race would actually fall on Christopher's shoulders to be a strong demon of madness. It was a real sad day thinking about the people that were helping Shadowfall but that damn archangel iramasha killed them all. He thought of learning new powers meaning he'll to do some research into newer powers really destructive powers. However, He thought about it some more to make people believe that he isn't the mad demon anymore and he'll have to be real focus in his actions. All the demon had left was Shiki and she was wounded from a previous battle so she won't be any help at all meaning this will have to be a solo effort this time. The hell demon started thinking now was the time to get serious and all the jokes and tricks must come to an end here and now. He was done playing around this was a serious situation which he couldn't fail at all the only thing that was in his arsenal. Zaine had his hell best waiting to be summoned onto the battlefield but something felt different and he couldn't explain it.

He was waiting for his prey at full power hoping this will be better this time and no more failures will come from it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:38 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

“Clank.. Crack.. Clank.. Crunch.. Clank… Crunch”

The echoing sound of heavy footsteps, followed by tremors would be felt throughout the city as a single form began to walk through it’s empty expanses. A sound that any vanguard member would recognise from one of their former wardens, an individual known as Blackheart Gremory. Who’s armor clad appearance would have begun to approach the middle of the city even with random enemy troops trying to slow him down. He was a elephant among ant’s and his calm demeanor would clearly show this, as he wasn’t about to raise his hand even as useless magical and physical attacks slammed against his many ton’s thick armor, his gleaming red gaze showing partially from beneath the top of his helm, as he couldn’t really understand why the vanguard would start such a pointless fight in the first place. Had in the small time he had left the vanguards policy have changed? It made a guy wonder when an organization dedicated to protecting the inhabitants of earth essentially waged war against those same inhabitants in the first place, but.. for now that didn’t matter to him, no instead as he let his gaze focus inwards to a lone individual who radiated power like a sea has it’s depth.

“.. Could i ask you to leave this place, i do not know for what purpose but the vanguard want’s these lands for themselves.”

His tone was curt and his speech was clipped, accented by a strange dialect that only could be found in the world he had destroyed all those years ago by himself. But for now? The Davana of Bare-Hand Combat would have allowed his posture to remain neutral , while at the same time maintaining a certain gravity about himself even though for the moment, he didn’t even exude a lick of spiritual energy, seeing as his armor itself was draining mostly all of it in the first place, acting to suppress that immense spiritual pressure of his hiding the shark that lay dormant beneath the cloak of a sheep, yet for now? The Man merely settled to tilting his head to the side , a small jet of steam blowing up from beneath his helm, the ground grinding and crushing beneath him, as his mere steps brought cracks and fissures in the pavement, due to his immense weight, a weight that was greater than what any normal man could carry without being ground into dust that would be blown away in the wind.

Even though he was no longer technically a part of the vanguard, the davana of bare-handed combat would still command respect from these men, and as such had ordered before hand for the entire city to be evacuated in light of what surely was going to be an impending fight, a fight that more likely than not, was impossible to avoid in the first place. Yet he still didn’t feel the need to rush this, continuing to walk at his own pace, as he had for the past 8,000 years, as he had when he had brought his own world to it’s knees. As he had when he had emerged, and as he had since then. His gravelly voice echoing from beneath his helm once more as he approached, roughly 50 meters from the other now. His whole form probably coming into view at this point, like an emissary of death garbed in it’s black mourning armor.

” If not i will unfortunately have to have your name, as chivalry dictates i put one on your tombstone. It also dictates that i make sure no one else will be caught up in this unfortunate and otherwise childish spat that the vanguard has on their own decided to wage against shadow fall for reasons that i probably don’t have the patience to grasp nor understand. “

The Man knew he was rambling a bit he didn’t care that was the thing with him, he just moved along at his own pace despite his strictness and his otherworldly determination. For now though he settled with a casual remark while he closed the gap, 30 meter’s remaining between him and this .. other demon who radiated so much power that it could be considered to be quite absurd. His whole body exuding a calm determination, as if he knew that more likely than not it wouldn’t be a one sided fight, it would be one of those dance’s that fighters have fought since the beginning of time. That unproductive dance that continued to bring his calm blood to an otherworldly boil.

” But.. this isn’t about what i understand, now is it? I am merely an emissary that seeks for this world in which lives are sacrificed day in and day out for no reason other than petty strike to end. If this is a stepping stone towards that goal, then well. . . Who am i to question it or stand in the way of that?.. still though.”

The Davana of Bare-hand Combat would say in a slow flat tone that showed the true weight of 8000 year’s of carnage, even despite his dislike for war and the killing of innocents on any real level. A voice that showed even though he disliked it? He still would pound this individual into a grease-stain if that was what was needed for him to help quickly end this war. Seeing as the Danava of Bare-hand Combat wasn’t here to parley.. nor to negotiate, he was here with an ultimatum , leave or be forced to leave. It wasn’t a matter of power.. or confidence, it was that as he had before and as he would continue to do, he’d march step by step, moving forward one step at a time, until he achieved his goal of a war without war.. conflict and strife. Even if he must subject himself to the highest level of hypocrisy to do so.

“.. I don’t suppose you would just leave this city peacefully.. of course not.. you too are a warrior who has his own path to follow. In which case.. Either you strike me down.. or i will strike you down. I may not kill you because life is precious. However i will be taking this city. ..so for your sake.. i hope you throw the first punch. my fellow warrior. “

With the niceties out of the way he stood. 10 meters away from the other warrior and waited. To see which instinct would win out in this case. To see if it would be flight. or if it would be fight. As yet again this unproductive dance which would ultimately lead towards this ideal world began again. The endless cycle continuing to turn, one step .. at a time..

Template By: [THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:54 pm

[For KADE.][/b][/center]

The hell demon was in a meditation state waiting for his opponent really it felt pretty good too calming down like this it kept his mind off the bad things circling his mind. Nothing was happening for the most part until a mad iramasha came started attacking the hell demon quickly the demon killed the mad iramasha. Thinking a crazy iramasha had very little chance against him but the threat was over and the demon went back to his meditation waiting for a better opponent. But it was something to think about an mad iramasha......all those years being a mad demon still something to write in a journal to remember that crazy part of his life. He was feeling better for hours the mad demon didn't feel anybody arriving for the most part which was good. Zaine thought this was going to be easy after all but all that came the crashing halt when the demon sensed something a power coming his way.
"Oh great someone is here, I guess this wasn't.......a demon???? IS HE LOST??? What is this a demon challenges me if I lose here it will be reliving the mad demon losing streak all over again. I need to think this through really it was stupid of me using tricks like that against Vandesdelca like that. Not anymore...." He thought.

After some long meditation, Zaine finally had another chance it seemed another member of the vanguard was interested in this place still he couldn't screw this up. Still, Christopher and his men were all gone meaning this can't be given up to the Vanguard; Zaine thought one property was lost so after just claiming this one but this was different the demon needed to be better. He got back to his feet and started cracking his knuckles thinking this foe wasn't going to be a pushover like the other demons this was going to take skill and power to defeat a foe like this. The demon had resources perhaps now the hell demon needed to put them to the test thinking this was all or nothing but the loss of his crew was painful for him even worse. They gave their lives for Shadowfall but at a very heavy price now finally the master thought their sacrifices won't be in vain but the demon enemy wasn't something that he has seen before. This guy must be new talking in such riddles but the hell demon wasn't about to lose not even to a demon like this thinking he'll need to fight at full power started charging up his zoa koa power. As Eric Zarathos, The demon managed to purchase a whole bunch of items and weapons and one of them might have to be used for such an occasion like this since this was a fight. The Muramasa-Demi Samurai Outfit equipped with cyber sheathe and an unique demi muramasa blade this should help out against this foe but the demon seemed honorable. "Vanguard??? I just lost one property to that bastard organization run by an fucking idiot of an iramasha really the score card isn't good for me. I've just obtained this lovely piece of land for Shadowfall it would be in your best interest to stay out of my way and leave. Your a danava demon and I'm a rakshasa demon. But now it seems you won't be taking my advice so let just get to it and see what happen when my armor and sword cut you down." He said. The demon had a good grip on his blade thinking the demon could win this if he didn't lose his composure and fight like a madman this could work for him.

The hell demon activated the red slayer mode of the armor as his body and demon physical abilities were augmented all due the demon programs within the armor. He felt more like a demon samurai wearing this suit again then the hell demon got into a fighting stance hold his cyber blade. Zaine needed to play this smart placing the sword within the cyber sheathe and then activating the trigger charge pressing it two times as the second level of the blade charge was activated. He waited and then unleashed the Blade Charge Speedmaster Slash with shadow movement attacking Blackheart slashing him hard in the chest. Zaine pointed his sword at the demon warrior blasting with flame magic blasting him hard into some rocks.

"Got no choice, I can't risk activating the super level just yet better try level 3 for the time being and see how it goes/" He thought.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

“ you are right, we both may be demons but we have slightly different outlooks on the situation. my outlook isn’t personal it’s just me doing my job.. but i guess you aren’t going to let this go peacefully.. are you?”

As he said these words the davana had observed zaine’s initial sword swing. and merely slid his foot back and jerked his fist forward. The force of his punch jerking outwards to leave a fairly severe shockwave, given this was the compilation of swinging 25,000 pounds on top of the strength his body naturally possessed. Scratch that, swinging his fist was the equivalent of swinging 25,000 pounds because of the weight of the gauntlet, but that wasn’t really important. Instead his fist would crack against the air leaving a concussive shockwave that would cancel out the first sword swing with a blast of raw power strong enough that it could potentially if spread out level half a city without a problem. However all this destructive power would be condensed in a city block radius.

Next as a fire blast was launched towards the davana of hand to hand combat, he wouldn’t punch this one, he would merely backhand it. The flames being destroyed the impact of his heavily demonic energy saturated armor. The flames of course wouldn’t explode on impact though, they would be launched off behind him to explode with luminous brilliance, illuminating blackhearts back and turning his front momentarily into a sillouette. Next he would behind to exhale his eyes narrowing for the moment, given he didn’t really see the point of the other attacking him, or what they would gain from fighting eachother like this. However he had been attacked and the code of honor between fighters generally dictates that when one is attacked they reciprocate in kind.

”..I guess that means there is only one other option here.”

The davana would have exhaled as he brought his fist forward once again but this time the gauntlet was flung past the likes of the rakashasha of wrath crashing against the ground as then his other gauntlet fell off, then his boots and platelegs platebody and then helmet. All of it would fall off as his immense demonic energy would roil out in the form of a shimmering red haze that would for a moment surround blackhearts entire form. then it would give way to monumental levels of steam. After which the davana would have utterly vanished his sudden start having caused a myriad of after images.. in his wake, his true form appearing right under zaine’s guard his fingers curling into a fist as he said in a slow voice.

”Triple Bone”

His fist wouldn’t have seemed to move but three indentations would most likely appear against zaines torso while the davana straightened up the force causing the ground in a half mile radius to shatter below them the air above blasting in every direction and steam rising from his fist. His body would suddenly vanish and reappear in 40 different places at once due to after images, while the davana had struck the male atleast 150 different times probaby in the span of 10 seconds , each of those punches having enough force to cause the ground in a 1 mile radius to shatter, falling deeper and deeper and deeper still until finally there was a quarter mile deep hole in the ground finally he would have reappeared above zaine spinning as he clutched both his hands together and brought them down in and anvilling movement that even if it missed would cause the ground to jump a earthen wave rippling past while the davana of bare handed combat would finally reappear on the very top of a skyscraper in their vicinity.

“.. I returned your warm-up attack in kind. now are you ready to get started in earnest? I’ve gone ahead and evacuated everyone who was in the city. so we have no need to worry about how hard we fight. so come .. lets get this.. unproductive dance started shall we?”

[/quote]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:03 am

[For KADE.][/b][/center]

Where did those attacks come from the hell demon didn't have any warning at all??? He was down on the ground bleeding the bastard drew first blood in this battle. That was unexpected this demon was a fighter and needed to regroup and rethink how to defeat him it was clearly the demon was fighting the same as a shinigami but why. "I got no choice Oh shit........I think the time has come to use the super level. Really I don't know how long it will last and how well I can hold my sword but this really needs to end right here to beat my foe now." He thought.

That was very painful it hadn't been for his armor and regenerative abilities the hell demon would be very disappointed knowing that he failed to a danava however this was familiar. He was on the ground bleeding a little but the healing factor was kicking thank demon god this was over but now the time has come to go on the offensive. Zaine was looking at the armor it took a massive beating and some of the microchips were damaged it will take some time to restore systems but his sword and sheathe were at 100% efficiency that was good. The hell demon was looking at his options they very thin and still what could he do against an danava demon the guy needed an strategy and then thought of one real quick. The blade was at level 2 and it seems the danava demon can handle this and perhaps level 1 base attacks as well a gamble needed to be played here. He knew the risks by wearing the armor as he was flexing his sword arm because what he was about was to was going to numb it hopefully he'll still fight honorably with it. The demon's mind was made up as the warrior powers down the red slayer mode and then activates the Black MDS Slayer Mode powering him up to an immense level. A check of the systems alerted him Red Slayer mode was damaged and it take twenty hours of fix up programs to fix it completely. Now the task was defeating the danava as he was looking at his sword the demon was ready this was going to take a whole lot of speed and well developed slashes on his part.

Zaine activated the Super Blade charge level placing the sword back into the cyber sheathe and activating the trigger charge hitting it seven times. As raw power was beginning to develop within the cyber sheathe this was a risky gamble but it needed to be done. The blade was charged completely and then the demon charged with shadow movement attacking with affinity of hell; Zaine slashed Blackheart in the face with the Burning Syn Reaper technique. It left a burning blaze slash upon Blacky's face the purpose was to blind him only temporary and then go in for a sneak attack which might be a problem. Then the hell demon felt the numbness beginning to set in as the demon had a hard grip on his blade hoping this doesn't end badly.

He needed to press the attack with that the demon attacked Blackheart with the multi-tyrant slash technique combined with hs shadow movement. By this point, Blackheart was being shredded his entire was being slashed hard as number of slashes were being dealt upon the danava demon but the hell demon wa rushing this. The numbness was spread to the point where he couldn't feel his shoulder anymore nothing body manipulation couldn't fix. The only problem was the hell demon will have to remove the armor in order to that but the damage being inflicted was effective. Zaine needed to finish this quickly as the numbness was continue to spread only in his sword arm as he was readying. The hell demon was using the art of magic and the affinity of hell once improving the power of the blade. The blade started imbuing the magic of flames, lightning, earth and darkness as the color of his blade was something of multi-color. Zaine was ready as he unleashed an augmented Burning Syn reaper which actually hurdle the danava into the rocks. Then with earth magic, Zaine created a massive tremor which resulted in an earthquake causing the danava to fall close inside an active volcano. "Oh no my arm...my sword arm that is it the numbness the damn weaknesses are setting using that raw power. I can't feel it anymore..... If that danava manages to come back from that I'm might be hurt bad" He thought.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 pm

“.. Why is it whenever you say.. lets get serious.. they have to rush their attacks.”

The davana demon thought as the denizen of hell known as zaine had re-sheathed his blade, drawing it out one more time in a brief span of time. the mutiple slashes rushing towards him at a frightening pace. He’d then begin by using his foot work, shifting subtly on the balls and heel’s of his feet, pivoting and ducking at a frightening rate of speed, the process allowing him to avoid most of the attacks, even though the davana demon still had gotten a few minor scrapes from this unholy flurry of attacks he wasn’t done yet, as for not his evasion had just been so that he could figure out his opponents pattern, and rythm. how he was planning on attacking if you will. His eyes tracking the trajectory of the hell demons slashes as he would begin to use his left hand, lightly smacking each sword slice slighty off trajectory, so that they would go wide, his eyes narrowing as he had quicky stepped forward using a brief gap in the oncoming flurry and the next oncoming attack, his fist jerking up in a quick stop-thrust, his palm opened seeing as he didn’t want too much damage to come to the city.

The next attack was going to be a doozy, he could tell by the increase in demonic energies that was eminating from his opponent, and so? As the davana demon brought his fist forward his lips would part into a shark-toothed grin, demon barrier appearing on the tip of his knuckles, just enough to cushion the blow on his knuckles, the augmented force causing his shoulder muscles to ripple while even though he did for the most part avoid that augmented slash which would shatter the ground below he then would have said in a quick deep rumbling rockslide of a voice..

”..Is it my turn now? Well then..”

The davana would have brought his fists up rapidly, singular punches blurring in that one second that was between attacks, one hit becoming ten, then becoming one hundred. While his body seemed to fizzle out turning into several after images as he reappeared above the likes of the hell demon his fist jerking down with a flat palm this time, his blood all rushing to the surface while the soundbarrier broke as his strike was reaching the realm of around 700 miles an hour. This devastating thrusting strike known as iron palm would smash into zane’s shoulder while he spun off landing with a light skid on two feet, the force of his attack causing the ground to cave in long nasty looking fissures forming these fissures soon after the likes of zaine had caused a volcanic eruption had filled with lava, lava which would shoot up like geyser. seperating the two of them for the moment before he finally had exhaled, seeing the lava expand outwards before he began to stretch, moving from one foot to the other.

”..I thought you wanted to keep this land, not turn it into a lava-pit. . . Why are you being so rash? Is it that you want me to take this fight seriously. Very well. . . Prepare.. ”

He’d vanish suddenly skipping through the lava which would blast apart as he broke the soundbarrier, speeding up and finally just vanishing all together for a second, before he appeared his body spinning around and his foot impacting the hell demons side, switching as he would vanish one more time, his fist then jerking into the rakshasha’s spine, with enough force to drive the individual atleast a mile under the earth. His eyes narrowing before he landed on the ground and exhaled , pulling out an old com he had from his former time as warden in the vanguard. he’d say in a calm tone that showed he was fully serious about keeping those civilians safe.

”.There’s been a change of plans, move the civilians further away from the city, the hostile just caused a volcanic eruption in the vicinity, essentially which is going to eat away and destroy the entire city. Over and out. “

The davana demon would cross his arms now as he looked down into the hole if his hits had worked, and said in a slow tone. “.. get up, i know you are still alive down there probably.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:59 pm

The hell demon was in complete pain those attacks were proving to be painful indeed what could he do to bring this to an end and go back to meditating. The super blade charge was about to mess up his sword arm and sword movements with his blade the danava might not even be hurt at all that was the shocking part of all this. These demons have unique demonic power not like a regular or a rakshasa demon these danava demons were in some way connected to the demon god. Zaine thought this was just a rumor but the story the demon heard must be true in origin still the hell demon needed a strategy.

The armor was holding up which was good still the hell demon realized something this danava cared much about the people trying to escape then his own body. That was completely foolish that a demon would care about such things but the danava demon has sided with the enemy forces something that won't be tolerated by him and he'll need to be defeated. Now what could be used against him the volcanic power of the blade was useful but it came with a deadly his arm numbness was in effect but at full power again he'll drop his sword. He might come to an conclusion of actually losing this battle but the hell demon was going to make an all out effort in this battle still his fingers were still working that was good. Zaine started holding his sword trying for the super blade charge again the moment the danava started talking the demon super sliced the danava right in the neck. When the danava said "“.. get up, i know you are still alive down there probably.” the hell demon used the super blade charge again improving his blade. Using the affinity of hell, Zaine used the augmented form the Burning Syn reaper violently slashing the danava right in the neck using something of a super jumping style to do the slash with. The massive attack didn't come without a price now one of his fingers were numb this time meaning the attack can be used one more time anymore would cost his his hand. He needed something else the armor had served his purpose but now the super blade charge was too much as the hell demon reduced back down to level 3.

The pressure on his body was going down but the numbness was still there as the hell demon used the blade charge level 3. Charging up the power of his blade. Again using shadow movement attacking hard at the danava but this was piercing sensation at his blade piercing the danava's stomach causing the guy to bleed badly. Using the multi-slash, Zaine started attacking the danava slashing his arms and legs making some deadly targeted slashes hitting the dude hard. He liked at blood was being drawn with every slash; Finshing with a dropkick to the face sending him falling to the ground.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:20 pm

“... You are stupid.. why do you keep floundering your potential with such.. obvious attacks?”

The davana demon had said as he felt the tremors of the rakashasha demon emerging from the ground, his sword thrust towards his gut. There wasn’t much time for reaction but as the davana demon shifted subtly to the side he would have let out a deep deep exhalation of breath his palm jerking into the flat side of the sword knocking it away as his foot jerked up and came down, nailing the likes of zaine back into the original hole he had just gotten out of . It wasn’t power that was dictating this fight at this point, it was merely that the davana demon had more experience, more knowledge and knew how to utilize his abilities better than his opponent did in the first place. which was why as the davana demon exhaled inspecting the latest wound he had gotten, a fairly nasty laceration going down his right bicept he finally decided to spit into the hole and tilted his head to the side.

Next Blackheart would have grasped his armor, bit by bit as the demon was in the hole and you know what he would do with it? He’d drop it, all 300+ thousand pounds would be dropped down into that hole ontop of the mad demon who had continued to use simplistic attacks since the very get go. Relying on his sword instead of using his creativity. going for such obvious points of contact that how couldn’t any seasoned veteran fighter know what he was trying to do? it just.. didn’t matter at this point and the davana demon would have tilted his head to the other side cracking and stretching his muscles as he finally decided to say in a semi serious tone. not trying to scold the demon , but instead trying to help him learn, even if he was the enemy. his life too was precious and as is he was wasting it.

”..Listen. i long time i was like you, cocky. headstrong. i thought i could accomplish anything by swinging my blade around as long as i had enough strength behind it young’un. But you know? I learned something along the way that i haven’t even forgotten to this day, and im going to share that with you now, so listen carefully, as this made be both a better fighter and a better person.”

Blackheart had shifted now striding off against the cracks in the earth, because as things where the davana didn’t really see a fight here he saw a child swinging and overgrown stick around because he felt that if he had enough muscle he could just make his way through anything and everything. Which was a shame as despite everything he saw potential, he saw a strong fighter who could improve if he just figured out his own techniques how to vary and how to not rely on just running forward and putting every single bit of his energy right back into his blade.

”..Sometimes you need technique, don’t think about how you are just going to strike them, think about how you are going to dodge their attacks, how you are going to counter their moves. What you are willing to go through to beat that person, and how you ultimately are going to get through it. As.. sometimes it’s not about how strong you are, because trust me young’un you are vastly stronger then me if it came to what we call a raw power slugfest. You don’t need strength, you need to figure out your own fighting style that lets you maximize your strengths and cover your weaknesses. Like right now? From how i see it, you are making too many unneccisary moves, when you swing that sword? it seems like you are only thinking about how to defeat me and that is a very narrow mindset.

You cannot think about merely how to defeat me, you have to think how are you going to avoid me, you have to think about what it this cretin is able to block my attacks? what if he turns out to have more experience then me? How am i going to counter that?.. Like take my case for example. I know i can’t win in pure strength against you, so instead? I look for the gaps between the attacks you make, i’ve been finding these very simple gaps and exploiting them for awhile now. If you leave yourself so wide open, you can’t hope to attack me with physical attacks. So.. i know you are down there.. most likely alive, so lets take 5 for a second from this fight a reset because i really need to know. IS THIS what you have to offer, or are you going to mix things up and find out what works best for you? Because yes we are enemies and yes i fight you because ultimately i wish to see the vanguards ideals realized . HOWEVER BEFORE THAT? i am a demon. and you are a demon, so we may not be on the same side, but i have an obligation to help you get stronger.

With that said come. fight me, strike me, until you cannot lift that blade anymore, until you figure out how to use that blade of urs to its best potential. come. lets see what you got”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]   Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:11 am

The evil demon wasn't impressed still this freak was clinging to his heroic and this iramasha organization that demon was fooled into their heroic missions. Zaine thought this couldn't be happening at all a demon working for good this reminded too much of himself and all those missions that he was involved in for the noble cause. However, He couldn't lose his focus perhaps rushing into this wasn't the right way of doing things after all this was all too much of a maniac something like his former personality from before the madness seduction. Calmness needed to take place before acting again before the hell demon started fighting against the danava demon this would make him clumsy and then mistakes would set in. Still, The armor was useful but the hell demon couldn't use the super blade charge knowing the risks; Zaine thought about long and hard about the situation fighting fair and this guy was heroic in nature. Trying to manipulate his thought the former legendary demon hero had his time and enjoyed his heroics but the iramasha clan destroyed his original life still what was this danava trying to prove.

The armor was not helping the situation; Zaine removed the armor and placed it back within the dimensional home thinking this was a better way fighting normally almost like a normal demon. He used the body manipulation removing the numbness flesh from his body and re-manipulating it back to normal arm flesh feeling a whole lot better however the sword was useful in nature. But another method; Zaine had an artificial Zanpakutō placing it upon his hands hoping maybe he'll gain shikai and bankai powers hoping this weapon will have some powerful effects upon the danava. He thought hard about this using this weapon was something of a last resort but the hell demon wasn't going to leave nothing to chance the demon wanted to fight on normal ground. '"Listen, I hear this song and dance before and it's not going to work so this demon samurai routine didn't work as well. But my past isn't question here? What happen is all in the past??? Your associated organization is rotten to the core and they know it their leader and his clan murdered many demons including danava demons and yet you serve them. No, There were evil in nature like I once was during the great war those iramasha killed demon men, demon women and demon children. Six Good Danava Demons and yet you serve the same people that caused their murders. But, It doesn't matter right now the past is the past and we both are in the here and now" He said.

He started cracking his knuckles getting his Zanpakutō powers ready about ready to strike thinking this feeling was a whole lot better than before. "Besides, I don't need that blade because weapons are just tools the true strength for defeating you lies within me and my new Zanpakutō. Really, I now know of the location to the deadly Zanpakutō known as Kyoka Suigetsu it about time I payed the Seireitei a little visit once I'm done with you..........Blaze, Moeru eikō". With this incantation, the Zanpakutō begins to morph and change, absorbing Zaine's reishi into itself as it extends outwards on both sides of the arms. Small holes appear in these extensions, which then slide smoothly back into the gloves themselves. Well, This was something else but once Kyoka Suigetsu becomes his and hell demon is able to learn the secrets of the Zanpakutō perhaps this might be the opportunity that he has been searching for.

The hell demon fired as missile directly at the danava but it was strange it was moving the same way a bullet would have impressive indeed. The impact create an explosion blowing off Blackheart's shoulder the danava dropped his sword which led to an opening the hell demon fired a massive hellflame blast from his mouth blasting the danava into the wall. Which the hell demon started shooting missiles directly at him creating explosions then finally finishing with an black inferno blast causing a big time explosion. The impact took out only 1/3 of Blackheart's face "True power lies within me.......The only reason I didn't see the big picture well the madness really clouding my judgement my true objective is still out there waiting for me. For now, Shadowfall interests come first before my own but when the timing becomes flawless my true intentions will come forth. But for now, I play their games and be honest and noble to them and besides the original mad demon is coming. I can feel him and his raw it won't be long before the first mad demon destroys everything Vanguard, The Iramasha Clan and Soul Society cherishes. Only then will my vengeance and revenge be sated"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enter The Mountain City Of Iceland [Iceland Conflict Event Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next