Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_vote_lcapProtag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_voting_barProtag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_vote_lcapProtag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_voting_barProtag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130225 messages in 19806 subjects

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Character App:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6945-cirno-iramasha-the-frigid-heroine-0-3-updating-for-2016-semi-wip

THE HERO QUEST
✔ Operation Name: Hero Quest
✔ Mission Type: Training
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Beginner to Lunatic

✔ Who Can Join: Any protag can join this mission.

✔ Information: This mission is open to anyone who is willing to walk down the path of a hero or heroine. Cirno has sent a wide broadcast to anyone who has a desire to fight for the weak, a yearning to raise their sword for justice and a will to fight for what is right and just. Therefore, she is offering free training to those who wish to become the strongest version of themselves at her snowy peak upon Iramasha Island.

Hence, the objective here is to accept her request, meet her in the board below and see what secrets can be unlocked in that wicked flaring soul of yours. Do you have what it takes to embark on this journey of righteousness?

http://www.platinumhearts.net/f442-the-house-of-cirno

http://www.platinumhearts.net/f343-the-iramasha-settlement

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Accept the quest and receive training from one of the Iramasha's Elite Guards.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ EXP Boost - In this mission thread, you will be able to receive some form of EXP boost and upgrade at the end of it. It can range anything from new forms, tier upgrades or skill upgrades.

✘ Character Development - Depending on how you interact with Cirno, there is a fair chance your character could get some growth out of themselves. That is, she hopes to help guide lost souls find their inner creed and purpose in life. As, being an angel, she feels it is her duty to help those who desire assistance in life.

✘ Awesome Points And Yen - Each thread apart of this mission series will receive 1,000 awesome points and 1,000,000 yen.

✘ High Quality Equipment - There is a strong potential that one can receive free equipment from Cirno. Considering that she is a master in crafting mystic weapons, there is a good chance she can forge a special tool tailored to your character if requested.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue0/0Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Elysia is joining this with all of her strength!!!

View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] 47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

@Gamedragon wrote:
Elysia is joining this with all of her strength!!!

You've been approved.
We'll be picking up the pace in this thread:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15026-on-a-quest-for-the-angel-of-ice#97565

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:22 am

I'm up.

View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] 47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

Approved.
Go ahead and make your thread at Cirno's summit.

Steiner Franz
Veteran Member
Steiner Franz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Steiner will join up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Approved m8.

Lex Prailius
Experienced Member
Lex Prailius

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Lex will join
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lexprower.deviantart.com/
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Approved m8. @Lex Prailius

killerants
Experienced Member
killerants

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Left_bar_bleue0/0Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Killerants would like some training

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]   Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled] Empty

Back to top Go down

Protag Mission: The Heroine's Training Quest [Need To Build Up Character? Come on in] [25/25 Spots Filled]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next