Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 pm

(Time Section 5 POST)

(Koichi) ”You humans are always afraid of heights. It won’t kill you.... literally.”

Koichi acted so casually, but to Hanako, it is something to be scared about as Koichi patted Hanako on the head. It would not kill her literally? Yes, it would kill her! A painful death is not mentioned for the purpose of keeping Hanako from freaking out more.

(Koichi) “All that will happen if you were to fall is that your human body would cease to exist and you’d become a Soul or Shinigami.”

Her body ceasing to exist? Shinigami? Hanako sarcastically thanked Koichi for the comfort mentally. She rather keep what she has now, a body and a beating heart. Hanako noticed that Koichi is glowing purple with little bit of white. He must be charging up for something long distance. His eyes are also glowing white.

(Koichi) “There is nothing to worry about. Besides you are with me. I wouldn’t let Curvy Lady fall like that. I would always catch you.”

A promise that is possible for him since he managed to teleport her out of her bindings and away from an exploding car. Hanako loosen her grip around Koichi, becoming more relaxed about being around him at this height.

(Koichi) “AH! TINA’S PLACE!”

Tina? Who was she? Is she like Koichi or Senorn?

(Koichi) “Well, Curvy Lady, we shall be approaching solid land soon. I ish’ about to teleport us to Iramasha Island in order to meet the person that sent me to Earth in the first place. Prepare yourself!”

Hanako shut her eyes, knowing that if she witnessed the teleportation, she would be blind or end up baffled to the point of looking bad to that Tina person.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 am

[End Thread]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!   Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

moved to inative

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!   Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

In Pursuit! Hanako's Return Home!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2