Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2479 registered users
The newest registered user is Alkiruno

Our users have posted a total of 116594 messages in 17749 subjects
Top posting users this week
Tsubine

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Snopy

MWD

Leviathan

Teitoku

Forsaken Crow

RyuzakiSaitō

Rawk

Discord App
Share | 

Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamedragon

¥ Yen : 19783073

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character)   Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:00 am

• Name Of Character: Elysia Zatar
  • Link To Character Profile: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14463-elysia-zatar-approved-3-5#92560
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Elysia has been in quite a few threads that had tested her physically and some that even strained her spirit. With these threads, they should have begun to heavily impact her body and force it to adapt. I'll put more info on each thread and reasoning in Extra Notes. If any part of this doesn't sound right or work well or isn't approvable, just gimme a yell and I'll take it out/fix it.
    What Are You Upgrading: Tier increase to 3-1
    Durability upgrade from Adept to Advanced
    Pain Endurance upgrade from Advanced to Master.
  • Any Extra Notes: Tier Upgrade Thread + Pain Endurance
    In this thread, Elysia had been searching in a rather cold area for Cirno. Of course, she was freezing her buns off until she got there, but that's not the point. When she finally met the Angle, she had a Juin purified from her being, leading to two things happening. The first being an excruciating amount of pain being thrust upon her being as the Juin was a parasite and attached to her soul, attempting to cling unto it and absolutely wreck her body during the purification process. The second thing was that the sudden absence of the Juin had to be filled in, leading to Cirno infused energy into her that would normally boost her to 2-5, but that energy could only be used with training, hence the reasoning of it being a 3-1 considering the other stuff she's done to also get stronger.
    [THEFROST] wrote:
    Which, under The Angel's sealing, could serve to make her spiritual prowess reach new heights after this day was done. For, when she would awake the new morning, there would be a far chance that her strength would rival that of a novice Vice Captain (2-5). Granted, it would be quite difficult to control and would require refining with Cirno's training, but the raw power would undoubtedly be there.

Tier Upgrade
    In this thread, Elysia took part in the Vanguard vs. Shadowfall war and was pit against a foe much stronger than her. This foe easily outranked her in many aspects, leading to a 3-5 vs. a 1-2+. She had to give the fight some of her best effort so far in a fight and was faring somewhat well.

Tier Upgrade + Durability Upgrade
    In this thread, Elysia got a surprise training visit from the one and only Moonie. This led to her unlocking her first power post approval and even brought out some of her biggest feats in terms of progressing physically. In this thread she had to use sheer willpower to force her way through some of the blows she received from Moonie and to return them with as much force as possible, leading to a powerful blow in the end with Moonie's own energy used, leaving her with a bit of it behind to use as her own.

If there are any problems, just inform me and I'll work to fix them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

¥ Yen : 365540586

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character)   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 pm

You worked hard for it and I see absolutely no problem in approving this, so yeah, you can apply the upgrades to your character after this approval.

Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1