Joined : 2015-07-31
¥ Yen : 19820273
Posts : 524
Karma : 6
|Subject Post 1Subject: Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character) 3/1/2016, 1:00 am|| |
- Name Of Character: Elysia Zatar
- Link To Character Profile: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14463-elysia-zatar-approved-3-5#92560
- Reasons For Upgrading: Elysia has been in quite a few threads that had tested her physically and some that even strained her spirit. With these threads, they should have begun to heavily impact her body and force it to adapt. I'll put more info on each thread and reasoning in Extra Notes. If any part of this doesn't sound right or work well or isn't approvable, just gimme a yell and I'll take it out/fix it.
What Are You Upgrading: Tier increase to 3-1
Durability upgrade from Adept to Advanced
Pain Endurance upgrade from Advanced to Master.
- Any Extra Notes: Tier Upgrade Thread + Pain Endurance
In this thread, Elysia had been searching in a rather cold area for Cirno. Of course, she was freezing her buns off until she got there, but that's not the point. When she finally met the Angle, she had a Juin purified from her being, leading to two things happening. The first being an excruciating amount of pain being thrust upon her being as the Juin was a parasite and attached to her soul, attempting to cling unto it and absolutely wreck her body during the purification process. The second thing was that the sudden absence of the Juin had to be filled in, leading to Cirno infused energy into her that would normally boost her to 2-5, but that energy could only be used with training, hence the reasoning of it being a 3-1 considering the other stuff she's done to also get stronger.
- @[THEFROST] wrote:
- Which, under The Angel's sealing, could serve to make her spiritual prowess reach new heights after this day was done. For, when she would awake the new morning, there would be a far chance that her strength would rival that of a novice Vice Captain (2-5). Granted, it would be quite difficult to control and would require refining with Cirno's training, but the raw power would undoubtedly be there.
In this thread, Elysia took part in the Vanguard vs. Shadowfall war and was pit against a foe much stronger than her. This foe easily outranked her in many aspects, leading to a 3-5 vs. a 1-2+. She had to give the fight some of her best effort so far in a fight and was faring somewhat well.
Tier Upgrade + Durability Upgrade
In this thread, Elysia got a surprise training visit from the one and only Moonie. This led to her unlocking her first power post approval and even brought out some of her biggest feats in terms of progressing physically. In this thread she had to use sheer willpower to force her way through some of the blows she received from Moonie and to return them with as much force as possible, leading to a powerful blow in the end with Moonie's own energy used, leaving her with a bit of it behind to use as her own.
If there are any problems, just inform me and I'll work to fix them.
Joined : 2011-08-08
¥ Yen : 365577786
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 23
Location : Cookie Jar
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Elysia Upgrade (Hot Damn might as well make her my Main Character) 3/1/2016, 4:33 am|| |
You worked hard for it and I see absolutely no problem in approving this, so yeah, you can apply the upgrades to your character after this approval.