Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Pick

4 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 4

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread]

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:00 am

«ADJUSTING THE GOTEI 13 FEEDBACK»

I'm not gonna beat around the bush: the Gotei 13 needs reforming. Now, having saiid that, what do you all think we should adjust to it?

Personally, I believe we should remove a lot of positions, fill up the Captain/VC spots and possibly even reduce or merge Squads together. I think we can withstand not having the quoted text

The Gate GuardiansNorth Guardian (Black Ridge Gate): -OPEN-
East Guardian (Blue Stream Gate): -OPEN-
South Guardian (Red Hollow Gate): -OPEN-
West Guardian (White Way Gate): -OPEN-

Shino AcademyPrincipal/Head Master:
Teachers:Damien Soan (Crow)
Students: No Name (Crow)
Honored Individuals: Orihime Inoue

Veterans:

Additionally, I'd wager to remove "member" positions outright and just move those people up to seated positions. This is so we can fill up more spots, get people in more important roles and keep things ticking along.

Furthermore, I'm tossing up the idea of potentially having an NPC Gotei 13 Captain Commander or making a new one from someone who is going to be active enough to sustain the role.

The same thing could also be said for Captains and I'd be willing to make an incentive mission thread for people to sign up new and current Shinigami characters into the Gotei 13.

Something like this: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14281-come-join-shadow-fall-today-open-sign-ups-begin-operation-boost

As, ultimately, I don't feel we should remove the Gotei 13 AT ALL because it is still a staple, but it needs HEAVY reform.

So, what is your input? If there isn't any given, then I'm just going to use my admin powers and do what I think might help the org without any input.

The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty Re: The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread]

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 am
I'm pretty chill with your idea of reforming the Gotei 13 from what I've read.

For the Captain Commander though, I suggest making the NPC Commander Commander to temporarily take over the spot until there is a potential & active member to take the lead for it. Its better to give a chance to the active community to take a shot for Captain Commander, probably have them run for about 1-3 weeks trial to prove their activity that they can sustain the Captain Commander position and play a decent role in leading the Gotei 13, and any inactive CC will be removed prior to a month inactivity unless they have a temp leave, which will be extended for a few weeks to a month; something like that.

Otherwise, I'm going along with the rest of your plans for reforming Gotei 13.

Empty, blank space.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] Empty Re: The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread]

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 am
Personally, I agree with most of these changes since at it's current pace, it has a lot of open positions with many people missing from it. If changes like these were made, it'd definitely make it seem not as empty and probably tempt some people into joining. As for the NPC captain part, it seems like a perfect idea until the ball gets rolling for it to become 100% player run once again.

The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] QYEibkj
The Gotei 13 Reform Chat [Feedback Thread] F2mrTYb
Anonymous

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 am
Honestly I agree with them completely, in my list of problems I have with PH right now and it's current stuff..Something Cookies got me working on, so I can post that get some of the stuff bothering me out..We need to do something about former Captains so they have some form of life here, I tried once to do it..But it ended up getting shut down for those canons..but anyways I agree..I'm still not sure if I want to just leave or not, but figured I would post my two cents for whatever they are worth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum