Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Are NPC Characters To Platinum Hearts? [Guide Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What Are NPC Characters To Platinum Hearts? [Guide Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What Are NPC Characters To Platinum Hearts? [Guide Thread] Empty What Are NPC Characters To Platinum Hearts? [Guide Thread]

Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 am

GETTING A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF NPC'S

READ THE MATERIAL BELOW

[center]

I. What Are NPC Characters To PH?

Alright, that is a fairly easy question to ask. I'll go ahead and say that NPC characters are profiles which are often tethered and bound to a story.

For example, you could create a simple NPC character which serves as your characters mother or father. The purpose of it would then be to accelerate the plot of your character in some way and find someone to possibly even RP it.

In more complex cases, however, they are sometimes used for bigger and grander things. An illustration of this would be a mass beast forged by Shadow Fall (an organization on the site) in order to help the defenses of their lands. This NPC would often be used in any sort of thread where invaders try to take their land, or for those weaker SF members who need more muscle on missions.

So the purposes and reasons for NPC's can range greatly. And, because of that, almost anyone can RP NPC's, or they can be private NPC's. A private NPC is a mass playable character that only the person who made the NPC can RP with the approval of staff. For instance, I could attempt to request staff to allow me a private mass NPC army for one of my characters if I've built up the resources to do so.

Now, having said that, don't get any wild ideas with it. You still have to be sensible with them, but it is a possibility to have that sort of thing. If not, then you can have open NPC's where anyone on the site can really RP if you want. Such as if we made a Captain NPC and wanted someone to RP them to fill in for events and what not.

Therefore, as you can tell from this, there are a grand means of ways to use NPC's. As for how to make one? It's fairly simple and to the point: you follow the NPC template, let staff grade it, we'll judge it and then we'll put it up in approved NPC's if we deem it suitable to be RP'd. Simple stuff, right? You can find the link for NPC's below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t511-npc-template-updated-as-of-1-6-2016

[YOU'VE | BEEN | INFORMED | OF | NPC'S ]

END THE INFORMATION THREAD HERE

What Are NPC Characters To Platinum Hearts? [Guide Thread] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum