Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?]

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:19 pm
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] 26530

As the title says, this is a clear and cut thread. If I'm RPing with you, and you need me to post in a thread, slap it in here.
I'm in a high volume of threads and I may sometimes need to be reminded.

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] WVMWLOu
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty Re: You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?]

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:24 pm
Oh, umm...hello. My name is Stein, I may be a new guy, and easily able to be forgotten, but I has a thread which you are in...I mean if you want to...I mean...well umm...

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15034-winter-wonderland-hero-quest-mission

There's the link...its just a link, no rush, but...I could use a post...

*Backs Away Slowly*

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] OlBPPj4
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] VewULRr
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] AQodtc6
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Left_bar_bleue33000/10000You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty Re: You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?]

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:29 pm
'Sup dude? Posting in here to remind you of Akranes. Neoveta and Co's just been hanging in the void for a couple of weeks now, and I want to have Jay do something when he gets back.

Here, I'll even drop a link for ya.
www.platinumhearts.net/t14535p10-shore-battle-the-clash-for-akranes-iceland-conflict-event-mission

Oh, and I stole your color. I'm not sorry.

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Left_bar_bleue0/0You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:43 pm
Not really an active thread but still waiting for the next Elysia training thread. You can take your time though and make it last on your list, just reminding you so you don't forget.

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] QYEibkj
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] F2mrTYb
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:23 am
Steiner Franz wrote:Oh, umm...hello. My name is Stein, I may be a new guy, and easily able to be forgotten, but I has a thread which you are in...I mean if you want to...I mean...well umm...

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15034-winter-wonderland-hero-quest-mission

There's the link...its just a link, no rush, but...I could use a post...

*Backs Away Slowly*

kk. I'll be sure to reply to that during Cirno's next posting burst.

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ wrote:
'Sup dude? Posting in here to remind you of Akranes. Neoveta and Co's just been hanging in the void for a couple of weeks now, and I want to have Jay do something when he gets back.

Here, I'll even drop a link for ya.
www.platinumhearts.net/t14535p10-shore-battle-the-clash-for-akranes-iceland-conflict-event-mission

Oh, and I stole your color. I'm not sorry.

Replied to yesterday:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14535p20-shore-battle-the-clash-for-akranes-iceland-conflict-event-mission#98797

Gamedragon wrote:Not really an active thread but still waiting for the next Elysia training thread. You can take your time though and make it last on your list, just reminding you so you don't forget.

You are gonna be on the next thread I make when I clear out Cirno's queue. =w=

You got a thread I need to reply to? Slap it in here and remind me [Dat Title, eh?] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum