Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shed Blood Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Shed Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

The Shed Blood Empty The Shed Blood

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:13 pm

• Name Of Character: White Eye
  • Link To Character Profile: (Where is the link to your characters application?)
  • Reasons For Upgrading: This, this and this.
    What Are You Upgrading:
    -Tier: From 1-1+ to 1-2+, because he lost two minor tiers by using ability "El Pacto" two times.
    -Skills: Durability from Adept to Advanced.
  • Any Extra Notes: Lai Jums jauka diena un paldies!

The Shed Blood RDLUVBj
The Shed Blood 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shed Blood Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Shed Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Shed Blood Empty Re: The Shed Blood

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:44 pm
[adm]I'm aware of the event thread where this took place. So, in exchange for his tier, I will approve this. You can add in the changes into his app now and leave an update post with this approval.[/adm]

The Shed Blood WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum