Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3334
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can
|Subject Post 11Subject: Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm|| |
[mod]It's an old app. Moving to Unchecked[/mod]
Joined : 2011-09-01
Posts : 2459
Karma : 13
Age : 21
Location : Google Maps
|Subject Post 12Subject: Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: N/A
- Mental Deduction:N/A
- Pain Endurance: N/A
- Focus: N/A
Most of the abilities look good, but there are a few things i would like to be revamped before i go ahead and approve this.
Spirit gun: You need to limit the number of bullets he can use higher than his tier to a set amount, after which he'd be severely drained. While I'm fine with him having a powerful attack that exceeds his tier, there have to be adequate drawbacks for it.
Stagnate: This needs to have a cooldown, a specified energy drain for the technique, and a specified maximum number of uses as well before it goes on cooldown. This cannot completely stop anything as that falls under the realm of absolutes, which the site does not allow.
Accelerate: Give me a hard number of uses total for this ability, a cool down, and energy drain parameters.
Approval Pending Changes! Shoot me a DM if you need specific's.
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
Posts : 4969
Karma : 80
Age : 22
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 13Subject: Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 am|| |
[mod]Update. Asked Steiner about this application earlier today; he asked for it to remain where it is for now.[/mod]
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.