Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Boy with the Iron Voice
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ase [WIP]
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_voting_barSho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_voting_barSho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128528 messages in 19569 subjects

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]   Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm

[mod]It's an old app. Moving to Unchecked[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]   Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm

[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction:N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

Comments/Notes:

Most of the abilities look good, but there are a few things i would like to be revamped before i go ahead and approve this.

Spirit gun: You need to limit the number of bullets he can use higher than his tier to a set amount, after which he'd be severely drained. While I'm fine with him having a powerful attack that exceeds his tier, there have to be adequate drawbacks for it.

Stagnate: This needs to have a cooldown, a specified energy drain for the technique, and a specified maximum number of uses as well before it goes on cooldown. This cannot completely stop anything as that falls under the realm of absolutes, which the site does not allow.

Accelerate: Give me a hard number of uses total for this ability, a cool down, and energy drain parameters.

Approval Pending Changes! Shoot me a DM if you need specific's.
Tier: N/A[/quote]
[/mod]

View user profile

Sho Fuya [APPROVED 2-5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: