Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A Maiden and Blades
Today at 7:12 pm by Rawk

» Morning Mocha [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Henrex/Abalia]
Today at 6:57 pm by Rawk

» Meeting of Royals, Moo
Today at 6:12 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shirase Sueoka-Iramasha
Today at 2:08 am by Gamma

» Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by Henrex

» Ah, so you must be Roi. [Roi/Ritsuko]
Yesterday at 4:19 am by MWD

» Rukongai Outreach
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Rawk

» Ken Nakajima [Vizard, WIP]
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 pm by Ken Nakajima

» Jennifer "Jenny" Noble, The Disaster Child [WIP]
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 am by Henrex

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Evil Uprisings [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Evil Uprisings [OPEN]   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:39 am

They defeated him........How could he have been careless????

Two idiots managed to get the best of him this wasn't good at all still the hell demon needed an way out but there wasn't one. They got him good and the hell demon didn't even see this coming at all it just goes to show how iramasha trick people. He couldn't do a damn thing trapped in this ice out of options and the still his powers were weakening this was a losing battle but the demon didn't want to leave. But he had no choice it was either leave or die and death wasn't an option even to him but not now what else could he do. Zaine didn't like this one bit but the hell demon was going to have to leave as the kage portal was opening and the hell demon was about to leave the battle. But something stops him; Vandesdelca Iramasha didn't kill of his henchmen one that was still alive and working for him still his other henchmen needed training. Shiki the angel bastard forgot all about her this was perfect still the battle wasn't over just by looking at his opponents they were beaten and weakening this was too good. Zaine's perfect henchmen would take care of this and hopefully the hell demon will have a new home for himself and Shadowfall once his prized warriors defeats these idiots. "DAMN YOU.......YOU MANAGED TO WEAKEN ME FOR THE TIME BEING BUT HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE IN THIS POISON WASTELAND. Humans even animals won't survive as you saw what happen to that poor dog but this is only the beginning. I have someone who wants to meet you better yet slice you up and make caviar out of you Ariel. Shiki......Show them what I mean" He said.

The hell demon was defeated and still everything was lost still what could he do and then finally one final option was considered having his loyal follower take over. He need to rest and then the kage portal was opening and then the hell demon disappeared within the demon world returning to the spawning pits to recover this battle was lost but still the fight was ongoing. Shiki appeared from the darkness and then looked at James and April thinking this was going to be fun. "Two little lost lambs, You know your time running thin right? Besides look at body my master's poison is infecting your skin right now but I handle it though. Poison calms me the green death a slow suicide to some and which gives pain to my enemies like you." She said.

She rushed at James attacking him with her Seishin Buki slashing the hell outta as blood was pouring onto her blade as she was nourishing it. The evil woman wanted more using her lightning powers the ziamichi produced three lightning bolts and threw them up into the air. The clouds started turning black as the poisonous gas continued to spread and then thunder was shot from the clouds. Then, A giant roar was heard from the cloud something as people were coming out of their houses wondering what or who it was. With the art of magic and affinity of hell, Shiki started started an advanced form of lightning manipulation it would seem like she made mother nature her bitch. Suddenly, Another Giant roar came the cloud sparking lightning hitting James's hands leaving back holes into them. "Awaken.......Devilot, The lighting devil come forth can created your body from the nature of lightning and bring utter destruction to my master's enemies". A Giant Lightning Beast emerged from the clouds looking at James ready to strike but the beast waiting and growling. As acid water started burning the hell outta Ariel "Now....Go Tycan Lightning Bomb Storm" Devilot the lightning beast produced a giant lightning bomb from the clouds targeting James but as the bomb was fired it stops. Shiki was smiling because James wasn't really his target.....Ariel was as the bomb was redirected and attacked the mermaid blasting the hell outta here after the 15 mile radius explosion. Ariel's body was torn apart as her mermaid body was blown to pieces.

"Begone with the Thunder....Now Devilot Strike your fury" The lightning beast fired an massive lightning beam directly at James and the Nature gem which on the point of impact. The beam destroyed the nature gem and James's neck and arms was blown off as the lightning beast disappears and then the ziamichi was breathing hard.

Last edited by Kade on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Evil Uprisings [OPEN]   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:07 pm

[mod]Hello, as a Staff that is popping in.
I got a few concerns about this thread.
Two of which are directed to Kade.

One: Where did you suddenly get Death matter? I remember that was o a app that we denied earlier, and it is most definitely not on your Zaine app now. I should know I went and checked.

and Two: How is Eric being revived through Zaine? It even says in your app that Zaine loses all powers from Eric, and Eric should be dead. so........ mind explaining that? I know that Zaine is supposed to be the new revived Eric from Khalaism, however it isn't him per say. So.. what I'm asking is how is old Eric back.

Also for curiosity sake, is Zaine like part Iramasha or something? His history confused me a bit, and it sounded like you were making him part Iramasha in there..
If there are anymore concerns from either party please don't be afraid to ask.. This has been mentioned by MULTIPLE people reading this thread.[/mod]

Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Evil Uprisings [OPEN]   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

OOC: Zaine leaves the thread and Shiki Yamisenkira enters and after great consideration.....I'm reviving Eric Zarathos
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Evil Uprisings [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3