Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114070 messages in 17336 subjects
Top posting users this week
Blade

[THEFROST]

Henrex

SerenityVerdant

Mirja Eeola

MWD

§aga

JJ

Forsaken Crow

Genpaku

Word Counter

Discord App

Share | 

Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 119878276

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
40300/10000  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:37 pm

I know I can't do anything fancy, but here we go folks! Time for some Round 11 JUSTICE!

Last edited by Steiner Franz on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Well, if Frost can do Reflections...then so can I!?

To be honest, this was one of the first threads I have ever done here on PH. I had the privilege and the honor of working with Ants in my first posting experience on the site and I enjoyed rping with him regardless of the fact that it was sort of sporadic at times. I vastly enjoyed giving him what I could in terms of writing while also waiting for whatever he had for me in terms of his next post. It made things sad for me when this thread decided to reach the climax of what it was suppose to do for me at the least. It gave me a view of what this site had to offer me as a whole, a community of people who are willing to come together to rp, and have fun. And trust me, I did have fun, and that is what made this closing post kind of sad for me. It was very abrupt and was sort of disappointing, but I was fine knowing that at least I had fun. I do hope to rp with Ants again in the future, maybe a reunion of the two characters, both having grown stronger, and wiser from their own personal adventures. Would be pretty cool, I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Reflection Number 2:

In terms of chronological order, this is the first thread after the events of the Cirno mission. Steiner returns back to his home in the woods after being evicted from his apartment and fired from his job for disappearing for the time that he had gone to meet Cirno. To be quite honest, this thread was just something I was doing for kicks. Posting in something to at least keep the muse strong until other threads began to pop up and things began to start moving again. However, Game decided to join the thread and join me in the training of Steiner. I thought it was a cool idea that his first interaction after meeting an Iramasha of a truly heroic pursuit would be to meet someone with more murkier ways of being and be trained by that person. It gives more substance to Steiner's character that he doesn't care if the person is of a certain species and that he is willing to give people the benefit of the doubt regardless. It is naive and more than likely I will knock that naivety out of him sooner rather than later, but for now he will continue to train with Murai. Hopefully good things will come from this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:04 am

Reflection Number 3:

Well this would have been posted last night, but things were really hectic with my internet constantly crashing for like a few hours so I had to basically post-pone it for the morning. Yet, I am happy that this is one of my longest posts to date. I added a bit to it this morning, sort of thinking of how my character would respond to horrible damage, and how he would operate against a foe who is clearly and overwhelmingly stronger than himself. It is very clear Steiner is out-matched, as usual, but he is still fighting. It shows to what lengths he is willing to go to walk his path of heroism and how much he is willing to put on the line to make his dream a reality. Still, Carter is a great writer, and it is fun to be writing with him in this thread, despite the power gap. Hopefully I can at least make this a draw of some kind, but you never know...this could be the thread where Steiner dies? That is always a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 am

Reflection Number 4:

The start of a brand new thread. Steiner has survived his battle with Landen, how he has done this is not very clear as the thread is still going on, but Aftermath takes place after that thread, and details that Steiner has received some very serious damage. He managed to fly there, but is now too tired, and too drained to keep on going. As he struggles to reach Cirno in the Iramasha settlement, it is very clear that he is knocking on death's door. Just how long can Steiner hold on? I suppose that will be seen. When writing this, I sort of wanted to depict how the difference in power between Landen and Steiner would definitely cause damage to an extreme degree, writing this, and listening to the song I wanted to detail a tiny bit Steiner trying to hold on even though it seem futile. Human survival instinct, ya know? Anyway hoping to have fun with this thread and can't wait to see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)   

Back to top Go down

Steiner is Ready for Round 11 (Tracker)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1