Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCan you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_voting_barCan you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCan you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_voting_barCan you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private]   Can you take it? [Shizuo/GameDragon:Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:29 pm