Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:51 pm

«ROUND SIX NIGHT BURST»

LET'S TRY ANOTHER ROUND OF POSTS

• People Taking Part: Myself [SO FAR], @Nix Shraik

What Is It: The Evening Burst is considered a community posting burst. It's essentially a group of people who take on a pledge on skype, xat or the forum itself to try and get as many post as they can within a given period of time. So, in this posting burst, we are aiming for the deadline to be from 4PM CST to 8AM CST.

You can create however many post you want to make within this window of time , but you must post it in this thread and keep us updated.

How To Take Part: Just sign up in the thread, make your pledge, state how many post you are gonna aim for and that's it.

I'll reward those with something special when we are done with this burst.

I don't have a set goal tonight. I just want to make as many post as my muse feels she is up to making. So I'll probably pledge somewhere around 2-4ish.

POST'S FROM THE NIGHTBURST [AS OF 10 PM CST]

• TheFrost: 1
  • Nix: 2

Please keep track of your post by posting in this thread as you make your post or app work. This makes it easier for me to track things]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty Re: Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:57 pm
I pledge myself in this none-sense to do 4 posts and start Annabels Eroberns app!

Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  RDLUVBj
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty Re: Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:27 pm
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  JEzCmLo

♻UPDATING THE TEMPLATE NOW♻

I'm glad to see you are taking part in this night's round, Nix. I'll go ahead and approve you and add you into the listing in a little bit. I'll get started on my stuff after I finish up some more staff work.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Round Six: The Night Burst Challenge Rages On  Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:00 pm
First post:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15169-hellbound-partysocial-event#99358

Stheno is having a greetings/birthday party and as with her sister arriving she again feels a bit out of place. It ended in her once again fading to the background of the scene.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:35 pm
Second post:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14929p20-let-it-snow-blood-the-battle-in-seltjarnarnes-iceland-event#99364

A battle between White and Elysia. In some weird way he had found himself sexually and...Yes, White has a weird kink, I know >,< I hope though, it won't go to the worst!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 pm
POST DONE

That post was totally electric. It's been awhile since I got to hit the real mad manic Mana. Hopefully, I still have 1-2 two more Mana post in me to hit before this is over. Keep on the Manic Mana Burst!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15266-the-splintered-crown-heavy-development-thread-open#99370

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum