Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Henrex

» Wondered where they were
Yesterday at 3:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by Henrex

» Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]
Yesterday at 3:04 pm by Shizuo

» A wondrous day off. [Murasaki, Magnolia]
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by Shizuo

» Birds And the Bears
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Yesterday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Unleash the fury of the sea.
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Learning The Art [Cero/Ritsu]
Yesterday at 9:24 am by MWD

» Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124424 messages in 18998 subjects
Share | 

The App Week Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:19 am

Made this shit

[THEFROST] wrote:

WHAT ARE HYBRID CHARACTERS?

BRIEF DESCRIPTION

» Hybrids, as far as Platinum Hearts is concerned, is when you have a character that is a combination of two to three races. So, if you intend to make one of these characters, you are going to want to read the information below. This is because they are a complicated character to make and take strong understanding of our site in order to make.

HOW THEY ARE ARE CREATED

»Birthed: It is possible to be born as a hybrid when you have two parents of different races. For example, the most common instance of this happening are cases where human and demon couples are able to produce offspring that can take traits from both parents. As this is the most common sort of hybrid.

» Experiment: In other cases, it is possible through experimentation that hybrid characters can be made. This mostly deals with scientific based characters performing experiments on others which take genetic material from dual races in order to make a new hybrid. However, in this instance, it will often have to be approved by a staff member in order to make sure things are not abused.

» Alternative: Since the two above are the most common methods, we do leave the option for creators to come up with their own twist in order to make hybrid characters. If you can think of a plausible way that your character can achieve their hybrid mixture, then staff will review it and determine if it is legitimate or not.

HOW TO MAKE HYBRID CHARACTERS

Making Hybrid Character is a relatively complex task. The reason being is because you are essentially intermixing two different race specs and templates together. Therefore, I do NOT recommend that those new to PH make them for their first character as you need to have a decent grasp on the site.

» Balancing Racial Perks: You need to balance the racial advantages and disadvantages they have. Since there is no one standard for them, we expect you to have the common sense enough to know not to go overboard with these characters. Do not just give them all of the benefits of both races without some sort of drawback or equalizer.

» Skill Sheet: In some cases, you can have multiple skill sheets, but this will be at the judgement of the staff member reviewing your Hybrid Character.

» Releases: Since hybrids do not have a set base, it is up to YOU to create their customized release forms. As, they do not often have access to the racial transformations due to their infused nature. There may be some cases where this slides if one side is more dominant than the other, but this will be done at the judgement of staff.

» The Template Itself: You will most likely need to incorporate different sections from the Hybrid Character's races to be added into their profile. For instance, if you make a human/demon character, you will most likely need to take various portions of the human and demon templates in order to make the character. Of course, we'll also allow for customization to make it easier on you, but it's for this reason why I do not recommend beginners start on these characters as it is a complicated matter.

There MAY be a Hybrid Template created at a later date.

Placement After Approval: Most of the time, Hybrid Characters will be placed in this board below:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/f395-other-accepted-characters

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15314-hybrid-character-information-read-this-if-mixing-races-subject-to-change-at-a-moments-notice#99605

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Hey so remember how I got really dehydrated that one day when you started streaming? Turns out it was pretty serious and I needed some medical attention, hence me being gone for the rest of the weekend; to that end, I'm asking for a bit of an extension on this challenge, as I'll probably still be offline for a few more days.

Also forgot to actually state my pledge. I'm trying to get more work done on my Sugi, and also intend to start and finish my vizard. That's pretty much it.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
13000/99999  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:04 pm

well i am already revamping suzu so why not join. Ive adde 4 new parts to her and updated her history a good tell .. soo i guess my gole is to at lest get 2 of her counter parts approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sijel
Experienced Member

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:17 pm

I'd like join in order to revamp sjel's race and tweak his personality a litte bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sijel
Experienced Member

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:37 pm

I'd like join in order to revamp sjel's race and tweak his personality a litte bit. I plan on updating the history as well but I'm making a thread for part of it first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 am

[adm]I'm going to give everyone above this post an extension due to a lot of stuff that happened to the site. So I'm going to start it again beginning tonight and I plan to end it the 16th[/adm]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
65150/100  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:06 am

Thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The App Week Challenge   Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 am

SLAVE OR LIBERATION [CHAPTER 1-3]

CHAPTER 1: CONCEPTION OF LIU

HISTORY IS FOR THIS CHARACTER:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14377-liu-tounao-overseer-of-the-underworld-2-hell-guardian-wip#91895