- Name: Xion Hyurogoi
- Titles: N/A
- Gender: Male
- Appearance Age: 23
- Age: 400
- Affiliation/Rank: Rogue
- Appearance Description: Tall, with short dark brown hair, with little facial complexity. Average body build, but a little more on the muscled side. Nothing too special looking about him, but always looks and walks a more confident feel. A few scars on his body, a smaller one on his cheek, with a much larger scar on his chest. His eyes are dark blue, and where most of his facial complexity is.
- Appearance Picture: N/A
- Personality: Very wise, but very confident. He knows his boundaries, and knows when he has lost. Tends to be introverted, and doesn't like interactions with others. Some times, his confidence can lead to arrogance, but most of the time, he is able to catch himself. Likes to analyze a fight before deciding the best way to handle his opponent, and can even do this during the fight, usually holding back unless he sees fit to fight at full potential. Tends to be pretty secretive and quiet. Finds most of things unimportant, and is usually hard to impress. Also is pretty skeptical of everyone, despite how much he trusts them. He is almost never stressed, and can almost always think very clearly. Relies on all of his previous knowledge on everything to create the most effective strategies. Also likes to plan everything he can, and has trouble creating ideas on the spot
- Likes: Likes having a challenge, being alone, and training. Occasionally likes having a fight, but mostly avoids conflict whenever he feels conflict serves no purpose to him.
- Dislikes: Dislikes people that are constantly fighting, large groups of people, and (meant to be ironic) arrogant people. Finds most of everything else unimportant
Xion was born a shinigami. He was raised being told that he could always become the best, and one day could even become a Shinigami. He kept these thoughts in his head most of his youth, constantly reaching for those goals. His childhood was neither particularly tough nor great. He had mostly ups and downs, but struggled to find a medium.
Xion had managed to prove himself to be a very adept swordsman, managing to eventually even be of equal of skill of his father, who has been training him, in swordplay, managing to catch up in a few mere years. He was graduated the Shinigami Academy with flying colors, but was not the top of his class as he didn't apply himself to his full potential.
Xion then managed to become part of a squad, only placing 8th though. He stayed there for a majority of the time after graduating, and even moved up to 5th place until he was forced to go rogue. He was attacked by several soul reapers looking to take advantage of his lack of experience to humiliate him. He fought back, and unknowing of his actual power, accidentally killed a few of them before the others fled. Knowing what his sentence would be for killing soul reapers, he was forced to flee, and went rogue.
Xion now spends most of his time on the run, avoiding soul reapers, and working on furthering his zanpakutos, and his physical abilities.
- Reiatsu Color: Gold
- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Catasuzu Exziel
- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: No definite shape. Body made of purely white powdery looking substance. His face is constructed of two crescent moons partially overlapping at the ends, with the eyes located in the center of them. Eye color is deep red with pure white pupils.
- Inner World: Very dark, with craters everywhere, resembling the surface of the moon.
- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Standard Zanpakutō appearance, but very interestingly, is curved slightly forwards
- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Can pour spiritual energy in to the tip of the sword to create a wispy stringy substance that, when I tell it to, can fly in any direction in a relatively fast speed. Isn't particularly powerful, but can leave deep cuts if taken directly without being blocked.
- Release: "Gleam like the moon, Exziel"
- Shikai Description: Sword has now grown slightly in size, and the blade is now completely white. Has a little bit more curve, so it is now more of a crescent shape.
- Shikai Abilities: Uses relative power of light to create powerful strokes of spiritual energy. Can be used in several ways, both defensively and offensively. Can be placed on an object to increase its durability, and/or its attacking power (stacking this ability is severely limited to only about 3 times as much as its base attributes.) Can also be used in the same way as the unreleased form, only significantly more powerful and faster. Also able to be manipulated in to shapes.
- Bankai Description: Sword has grown in length, and now has a black center with white edges. Curved to the point where it is a "C" shape. Uniform now turns in to a pure white version of the Shinigami uniform.
- Bankai Abilities: Builds off of shikai version. Can now stack effect to about 9 times the normal attributes. Able to create multiple shapes of his Zanpakutō in the form of spiritual energy. Although he can create multiple of those, the more there are, the less effective each are. Able to create the wispy spiritual energy attack that is much much more powerful than the shikai version, and doesn't dissapear when ever separated from being split and can still be controlled.
To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[Click Spoiler for definitions of each skill]
- Roleplay Sample:
Xion stood, blending in with the shadows, his hand tightly gripped on his Zanpakutō, as he watched two mysterious figures move across the city. He watched intently, trying to determine the motives of the two figures. He closed his eyes, and focused, trying his best to catch any inkling of their power. Finally, he felt it, the spiritual pressures. He let them wash over him, sensing to see if he felt anything unusual about the two. He managed to sense how powerful they are, determining both to be around lieutenant. He started questioning his response to the mysterious soul reapers. Several thoughts raced through his head. Should he hide? Should he stay put? Should he investigate? Xion stood back up. Usually, he is careful, cautious, and doesn't like to take very many risks. But he had an urge to know, he just had to. The twos pattern didn't make any sense, they weren't heading in any general direction, nothing about it really made much sense. He wanted to know what they were doing, and why they are here.
He finally nerved up, and jumped down from his small hiding spot. Suddenly, he got the chills. There was something wrong about this, something just... isn't right. Why would two lieutenants be here? And since they are here, why are they just flash stepping around the city? Xion was determined to get answers. He skeptically jumped up on top of a building, afraid someone would see him. He spotted the two soul reapers a short distance from him. Worried about being seen, he followed from a distance, mostly staying in shadowy areas when he can. The two stopped, and just stood there. The two mumbled something to each other, but he couldn't hear what. He decided to risk it, and get a little bit closer. For a few seconds, the two didn't say anything. Fear rose in him as he thought the two spotted him. He began to slowly draw his Zanpakutō. About halfway through taking his Zanpakutō out of his sheath, he saw one of them open their mouth, about to say something. He stopped, and started waiting to pick up any intel he might say.
The Shinigami said "Do not worry, friend. Our little friend is right behind us." Xions blood turned ice cold as he heard that. All that raced through his mind is how foolish he is. Pursuing lieutenants so recklessly. How stupid of him. He barely managed to pull out his Zanpakutō before the Shinigami flash stepped in front of him, swinging a downward strike. He rose his Zanpakutō to hear a loud CLANG! He felt the full strength of his swing, as Xion slid back slightly, trying his best not to be flinged completely off the roof. The Shinigami smiled slightly, noticing his struggle. Xion figured he would have been powerful, but he was taken slightly by surprised. Xion raised the bar a little, and pushed back with his own strength. He managed to push him back, making the Shinigami skid across the roof. Xion raised his Zanpakutō in a defensive stance. He studied his opponent. He appeared to be shorter than him, with long, black hair. His Zanpakutō is standard looking, except it has teeth on the edges. Xion, to say the least, was in a pretty tough position. There were two lieutenants, and both seemed to be after him. Xion even was thinking of running away. Nonsense. Xion was not one of cowardice. He still had a lot of untapped power to use.
The man was staring at him for a few seconds, before finally saying, "Now... we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It would be so much simpler if you just layed down your Zanpakutō." Xion stayed quiet for a few seconds, wondering how he should respond. He thought about his words. Something clicked in his head. Xion finally realized what all of it meant. The soul reapers... were after him? That meant the soul society finally sent someone after him. But why such strong opponents for him? I was only 5th seat. Why send a lieutenant? Much less two? And so soon? It usually takes longer than this to send someone after rogue soul reapers. But no matter. They are here, and they are after him. Finally, Xion responded. "I am not going anywhere with you. Sorry."