Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Crow Claims
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyToday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» CPK's Test Thread V2
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyToday at 2:31 am by CPKallday

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Rawk

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 4-5+; Vizard]
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko's Journey Part 2 (Done)
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Shizuo

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by basswalker

» Schism of Minds
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» May Burst Prize Claim
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_vote_lcapDefrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_voting_barDefrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_vote_lcapDefrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_voting_barDefrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128504 messages in 19564 subjects

Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica]   Defrosted [Fantasia, Demonica] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:29 pm

HERO OF JUSTICE