Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:42 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 JCRrxmK

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: Story of a Soldier- Word Count: N/A

When Neo had started to pull away from him he could feel the life force escaping slowly escaping from Neoveta, helping her to the ground with a sigh. This whole fight was winding down to not be such a threat to every life on the planetoid something was bringing Hayden some comfort. Afterall, as his head turned to look at the destruction in the area it was clear from the bodies and debris thrown everywhere their fight has killed just as many as it saved; a sigh escaping his lips just as a way to release the pent up stress- by confronting her perhaps he saved more than the vanguard lost.

Despite debating on saving her or not he began to hear a voice, even feel a new spiritual pressure beginning to approach his body tensed ready to fight if it provide hostile- yet as the words of an angry woman reached him he relaxed briefly. Whoever this was they obviously cared about Neoveta, something which meant if they knew what was smart they would try to get them out of here or save them. Yet, he had a wee bit of time to interact with Neoveta which he planned to do. Using his strength to begin to get to his feet he would place his hand on her arm should Neo not stop him before she would fee a rush of energy into her system- nothing that was healing her but it was just raw energy to aid some fuel to her body as to prolong her life- a good portion atleast twenty five percent of his current supply.

“I hope you find that Neo, and when you come back from all this we can meet- in a place with peace; find me if you are looking for a new home.”

Hayden left the words to be slightly ambitious, if she knew of him she might know of what he was working on- was it an invitation to it? Perhaps. But for now he had to go as he got to his feet looking to the girl as she yelled at him, turning to leave the area. He knew she was irrational right now, angry- hate filled. But he also knew she was more worried about Neoveta than trying to fight or kill him, so as he walked away his eyes going to Moonie almost questioningly before turning forward as he snapped his fingers opening a portal to leave the area- maybe to his home or maybe to another sector but before he left he would look over his shoulder.

“I gave her a portion of my energy, It’s enough to have her get home safely without killing or sapping her energy. Please, get the word out to stop this conflict, there has been enough conflict for one day.”

As he made the request to the new girl he was gone through the portal with it closing tight behind him should no one attempt to stop him. As such it was time to attend to new business...

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 JfH75kA
Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 am
[adm]Just giving a warning to JJ that he has until the weekend before he is skipped. @JJ [/adm]

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:24 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: n/a - Song: Thirteen Party - Word Count: n/a

Chaos as far as the eye can see. That's all that the Moon Event was beginning to be. The mass loss of life, the conflicting factions and ever looming presence of world war were all impressionable factors which were coming to a head with the destruction of the moon. Both of the major parties who began this whole incursion had even found themselves on the cusp of death, so how could one NOT capitalize on this opportunity of a lifetime?

Thus, The Queen Of Discord And Lunacy saw fit to make her appearance once the wheels had been set in motion and her cronies had done the best they could to make her dream become a reality. Out of the crimson vortex shining above the skies of Sector A is where our lovely little mistress of all things foul and wicked would emerge. With all hell breaking out on the cosmic rock around them, it was a glorious satanic miracle that no one managed to pay attention to the cluster of negative energy beginning to gather here.

As the gem green eyes of The Royal Asthavon gazed down at the sobbing Belle and the near death Demon Princess and the ruins of Sector A; all that she could find herself doing was chuckling with the utmost of desire. It was a precious sacrifice which was required to bring her vision back to life.

"This is where we part ways, child. I'm sorry to say, but you've served your purpose quite well. So it's time to cut the umbilical cord. Bye, bye~ Enjoy your new life with that lovely lass over there."

With a snap of her fingers, the remaining blob of darkness which was "The Void" started to rescind itself away from the body of Neoveta Asthavon and her mother would allow for this plague to be absolved from her daughters tender body. At this point, she was of no use to her as the true daughter of Mana Asthavon had been pulled with the completion of Neoveta's Saca Dila.

It was a term which the world would come to know quite soon as The Queen Of Demons gazed at the burning sights all around her. Under the destruction of the moon, the creation of her new world could begin. It was all so hilarious that Mana could almost find herself crying at this point at how no one took the time to observe simple clues.

Did not a single soul on the moon care to think what could happen if all these wonderful beings of otherworldly strength gathered in one place? Did they not observe the tactics of sacrifice and gain Shadow Fall is known for during their incursions of London, Madness City, Operation Blood, Demonic Incursion and so many countless other missions?

Oh well.

It wasn't of any concern at this point.

All the higher ups within Shadow Fall truly had to thank was the likes of Sou Yuuki for bringing the likes of The Black World back into existence. It was painful to wait all these months, years and decades in order to realize her ambition. To change the course of evolution with rule to power through the actions of World War Three, to let this chaos fester for decades upon the world and to breed the perfect atmosphere to allow the total liberation of the world's psyche.

In a sense, one could describe the desires of Mana as one of wanting the world to be just as liberated, freed and unhinged as her own mind and the realm of demons had become. To drown existence itself in a sea of unending chaos, heightened being and total immersion with the ways of discord. It was beautiful thought to behold as the world was going to be doused into madness and, through that madness, the enlightenment of the soul and mind could begin to give her such a beautiful world to call home.

It's what her heart desired, did it not?

She was a receptacle for the world's chaos, madness, depravity and insanity. It all had to go somewhere and it all had to be released in one form or another. It was the way nature worked and the karma of this planet had reached an all-time. It was time to pay and it was time to find that release. It was a scary thought to behold for The Queen Of Demons; as she often enjoyed her casual games of fancy and play. But, with this new world, perhaps those times won't be around as much. If she wished to progress her game, however, it may be her own sacrifice for this vision.

Thus, without further time for delay, the eruption of release needed to occur. After ripping open her heart with her own right hand, The Queen Of Demons let out a frightful laugh which could be heard echoing throughout the four corners of the decimated moon. She was releasing her Rilīja, HER inner world of the world's absorbed madness, and mirroring the negative lunacy of the world in order to resurrect the Black World. As she screamed, hollered and roared into the heavens; an oil and blood glowing star would screech to the heavens and arise above the moon.

Within moments, this star would expand and tear in order to create an emerald and shade vortex. Behind it? The Dimension of the reformed Black World would be had. And, with it's rebirth, thousands of spires of energy would be released into the planet, but others would be released and sent to the Soul Society, New Hueco Mundo, Demon World and the Sugiura Dimension. These would not cause destruction wherever they landed or ended up, but instead, they would be the web of The Black World's influence spreading and gaining influence to infect existence itself.

In time, many of the citizens of these worlds would find themselves becoming devoured by the sub-conscious thought of their minds and find themselves coming to terms with the grimmest desires of their heart and soul. It could drive some to madness, others to enlightenment, some into ecstasy and others to be unified under the banner of a universal release. It didn't matter how many choose to experience this revolution of madness, but these realms would soon see sectors of The Black World forming and morphing.

In turn, the inverse realm of these dimensions would be coming to life and many portions of these sacred worlds would find entire regions of their homes filled with the inverse versions of their populations, unrest in the planets from constant catastrophic events and ungodly energy seeking to purge, infect and drown it's inhabitants into the true essence of their mind. This was the first gift to the world that Queen Of Demons wanted to birth after so long.

So, a global announcement was in order. As disgusting amounts of negative energy spread throughout these realms, Mana utilized this power as a medium to transfer a wide telepathic message to anyone willing to listen!

"In the ashes of the old world, The Kingdom Of Madness will arise. Salutations, greetings, hello~! You knew this was coming, right, world? It's me: Mana Asthavon! While I'm rather limited on words right now, I can say I'm here to tell you that your stress can come to an end now! Rejoice, make merry and cheer: the limiters of your mind are free! You all have worked so hard to alter, shift and morph the world that your subconscious desire for chaos has allowed me to make your dreams come true. The rebirth of The Black World is at hand and I really do wish that you all enjoy yourself in The Kingdom Of Madness: my lovely comrades of discord!"

Cheery, happy and filled with the utmost of desire; the tone of Mana's voice seemed overly thrilled as she had hearts in her eyes and a childish smile across her face. And this was because of the fact that the woman was projecting a constant series of images of The Moon, herself and the many citizens of the known realms of existence beginning to fall prey to their Saca Dila, becoming infused with The Black World and the rebirth of her mad star igniting this change.

As the remains of The Void clung to Mana's waist, The Queen Of Madness pat the head of The Saca Dila Of The Demon Princess and simply basked in the wondrous warm glow of this new era which was sure to make a buzz throughout the world!

"Look Neoveta, my child, it's always darkest before down. But now? Our world is at hand. It's going to be beautiful...."

With her eyes closed, The Queen Of Demons would let the child rest in the gaping hole within her chest and give a content sigh as she basked in the warmth of the moment.

The Black World was upon us!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 am
[Reserving post]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:06 pm
[PLAY 'THE TRACK IN THE YOUTUBE BAR WHILE READING THIS POST]

Artist: n/a - Song: - Kore Nite! Ikken Rakuchaku! - Word Count: n/a

Cold. Everything was cold. The words of Belle seemed to be nothing but distant echoes of a distort and scared woman. Even as the energy of her loving power flowed through the veins of The Princess, it simply wasn't enough to sustain her life. Between the battle, The Queen's influence and her Saca Dila draining all of her divine power away; the body of Neoveta could not support itself in it's current state and all of her functions were beginning to quickly fail.

She tried to regenerate from these wounds, but nothing responded.

She tried to call upon her divine magic, but nothing responded.

She tried to call for help, but nothing responded.

'Oh, are you trying to save yourself? I'm sorry, but I can't have that.'

The only thing that responded -- was her mother.

'Look Neo-Neo, the sun is setting! The world you spent your entire life being deluded into protecting by your own absurdity, the world you said you'd so protect and the world you promised Iriko that you'd save is sinking, sinking, sinking; never to return! Unfortunately, when my madness enters this world, your entire sense of self might be rebirthed and reborn. So, as I said, this is where we part ways, my loving experiment~! You've provided some laughs, some entertainment and served yourself well as my tools, but like with all good things, it has to end. Sayonara, Neoveta. You've failed'

Failing, failing, failing. That word repeated over and over again in her head as the faintest of tears fell from her eyes. It was a theme that kept looping infinitely as she recalled the memories of her life.

Neoveta failed to have a proper childhood. All the memories she can recall is of a horrid madness; one which was tamed, subdued and beaten out of her by endless experiments, toruture and violence done to her by Mana. Limbs broken apart, organs crushed, body broken over and over and over again until her psyche was torn to become obedient and submissive.

And, because of that, Neoveta failed to become a proper Princess of Demon World. Going against her instincts, fighting against her demonic nature and suppressing her sense of self brought herself into this mess. The distant words of Matthew Hinote's words replayed in her thoughts and she could finally see that she was so ignorant to it all.

Neoveta failed in both saving the former love of her life, Iriko Crow, from being killed by Khala and she failed to find her own resolve like he so pleaded for her discover to begin with.

Neoveta failed in managing to provide a form of support for Inami Asthavon, a fellow Asthavon sister, and could no longer be someone to help save her from her own madness.

Neoveta failed all of her creators. Khala did not receive a demon whom could live up to her religion and save her from her own regression, nor did Mana receive the proper daughter of madness like so so desired and Deveta was ashamed to even call this mess she was his spawn.

Neoveta even failed all those who took in the words of Khalaism and failed to provide them a stable and proper leader. They were leading down a dark path and her corrupted self is all to blame for it.

Her actions, her failures; they all caused these incidents to occur and why the moon itself was destroyed. She was nothing more than a puppet, and a failure of one at that. It was all beginning to sink in and it all hurt so much.

Yet, the distant words of an old self would begin to whisper and cry into the consciousness of Neoveta:

"I don't care....about what happened before this. I can't. I don't care...about revenge. I don't care....about divinity. I'm just afraid, alone and sad. I miss Mom, I miss you and I'm frightened of seeing this family end in bloodshed. I don't want to be...lonely all by myself...so please....don't hurt me and don't hurt yourself, father. I can't take this...."

"...I just....want love."

Perhaps in her final moments -- she did at least succeed in one thing: finding love.

Not the forced loved her enslaved mind became ensnared under for Iriko through Khala, but a genuine and sincere mutual love from the warmth of Belle's heart. She risked life and limb to save this failure of a demon; going above all Khalaist and seeing her for the person she was behind The Void, behind the mask of power and seeking out her earnest spirit. So the least Neoveta could do was repay her and make sure she made it through this.

So, the final goal of her life: to protect her one victory -- Belle.

She needed to save her from this mess and get her away from the moon and to a safe place. That's the only instinct which kept burning through her fading conscious, rotting body and corrupted soul. Even as chunks of herself started fading into the cosmic night, that love ignited a passion within Neoveta and she would use the dying flame of her life to immortalize that love.

"Belle....I'm dying very soon. My body cannot support itself without that energy I was born with. So, I'm....sorry...for everything I got you into."

Shakey and weak, the voice of Neoveta was barely there, but she could not remain silent.

"But, I refuse to let you get caught up in this. I...will save you."

In one final burst of power, Neoveta would slowly rise to her feet, grasp on to Belle and fly at sub-sonic speeds. With the reminder of her prowess, she was determined to use all her weakened might to activate a summoning spell. Her dying act was meant to forge a portal which could transport them both to the out lands of Demon World and into an undisclosed temple of Khalaism she forged for her own solitude and meditation.

Thus, as they broke through the darkness of the vortex, the sight of Neoveta would grow blackened and her sense of touch would begin to fail her. She was going, she was going, she was going into the abyss. And -- she was scared. As the layers of her psyche started to become eaten away by the lost of her divine power, the child-like fear of death soon crept and she clenched on to Belle as tight as possible.

"I'm...dying....I'm dying. I can't see...I can't feel anything. Please, Belle, stay with me....I'm scared."

More tears were beginning to fall from the eyes of Neoveta as she tried to feel, touch and grab on to Belle's face. She wanted to hold her and never let go. The darkness was coming and her sense of sound was leaving next. Soon, portions of her brain were beginning to evaporte into the darkness and all that would be left of Neoveta in this moment is her torso, right arm and head as her body kept deteriorating.

"Please....don't go......I'll come back soon....when I wake up....please....don't....please..."

No more words. Soon, the whole of Neoveta's body would break down and become nothing more than a sphere of white light in the bosom of Belle's chest.

This -- was the end of Neoveta's life.

A failure, scared and reduced back to a child from her divine status.

[EXIT THREAD]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 pm

THE FALSE PRINCESS

INVERSE NEOVETA
宇宙のコーダ

Song: Waterfall [BELLS] - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

"Change your perceptive, and you change the world. On the moon, you can hold your hand out to the heavens and the earth is no more."

Flesh. Warm flesh started to forge around the blob of darkness behind Mana Asthavon. A new body was forged and The Void of Neoveta's essence was finding her place in a material body. No longer subjected by the repressive thoughts of her former master, this self was free to do as it pleased and it's mind was being awakened to the world around them with the utmost of glee.

Thus, as it turned it's head towards the sight of it's former separate half dying, there was nothing but a sort of amused and saddened laugh which came from her face; the likes of which was brimming a most uneven smile as those blood red eyes of hers glimmered with a frightful shine.

"So very soon, our Moonlight Eclipse Ceremony will be complete, and farewell world as we know it~! The very world you staked your blood with, this wretched sham of a false persona you crafted for yourself, this farce will all soon be over!"

From the cosmic darkness around them, a dress of oil and crimson shades adorned itself around the now rather supple and busty body of this -- Inverse -- Self. The hair which once flowed down to the ground beneath her had now dissolved and shredded to this new Neoveta's shoulders. Indeed, while her energy pattern was quite similar to the Neoveta whom died, there was something quite off about it. However, the world would be none the wiser. After all, today was a day for grand change and it would make sense for the Black World to influence an Asthavon Family's body in such a way.

[SPOILER OF ABILITY USED]

Spoiler:
Unfortunately, those would be thoughts saved for later. The time to craft their lies would come soon enough. Instead, this Inverse Neoveta glanced towards the direction of where she detected remnants of Azure's energy fading. How was she aware of this? Simple: their bodies had bonded during the battle in Iceland. Through even the faintest of particles, Neoveta is capable of tagging and marking objects and people of her choosing. So, it would make sure that during their clash, Inverse Neoveta would make sure to keep tabs on her rival and foe.

Hence -- she'd be able to perceive and sense his death.

And what she saw -- was shocking!

Oh so very, very, very shocking.

However, her lips were sealed for the moment. It wasn't time to unveil her cards here. Not yet, anyway. While apart of her felt she was beaten to the punch in klling Azure, the greater part of her still saw it as a success because of the fact this incursion drew up so much destruction and death. She honestly couldn't be upset or mad at the moment due to way things went off without a hitch.

Of course there were Shadow Fall deaths, members that lost their battles and Sectors which could not be invaded; but it was hard to think of this mission as a blowout on Shadow Fall's end. The Vanguard was totally and utterly broken at this point and the Inverse Neoveta could do nothing but laugh at the wonders of her fortune.

So, upon the deaths of both Neoveta and Azure, all this Inverse Self could say was this:

"Loud, furious...and signifying nothing as it passed from this world. May the blessings of the moon be upon you both."

Then, with the slightest of scoffs, this Inverse Self would brush off the deaths of both her former self and her former rival. Yes, apart of herself had been sad and somber about losing something she wished to protect, but the maddening allure of her mothers energy and the unleashing of The Black World drowned the Inverse Neoveta in too much warm thought. Instead, the only thing she felt to protect was herself and to find a new future in this new Mad Era the world was heading towards.

'You were created to protect her....not to kill her.....'

The silence whispers of a foregone conscious attempted to crack the walls of the Inverse's own lunacy; but it would only fall on deaf ears. To her? It was the start of a new age and there were so many plans to achieve. Thus, for now, all she could do was turn to her mother and say these words:

"Alright, mother, everything seems to be going well. The sundown on this world is now beginning like you said! Let's go ahead and withdraw from the Moon. We've done our job. I'm ready to see the new dawn of our mad world."

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:46 pm
As of now, Belle has been removed from the thread with Neoveta.

Divine Punishment [Operation Moon Massacre]  - Page 3 MNjstuP
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:29 am
[adm]Gonna go ahead and delcare this thread closed since the objective has been met[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum