Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Careless Fun Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Careless Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Careless Fun Empty Careless Fun

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The hot sun of Ayuka Wagama burned into the thick cement of the sidewalks within the region's heart. Relatively tall buildings blocked a majority of the sunshine, making the light that had reached through even more valuable. Among one of these thin lines of sunshine stood a tall man, his bright coral eyes moving along the faces of what could only be described as a crowd around him. Soft smiles and giggles filled the women that surrounded Yuuki Mizugaki, the few men that were present looking as if they had been bested by some unknown opponent. Lifting a small duffel bag from the scalding sidewalk, the Mizugaki Man let out a soft laughter as he patted one of the women attached to his arm.

"Ladies, Ladies. I have to get out of here. I appreciate all the offers, but I already had plans tonight." The sly words of Yuuki Mizugaki filtered through the crowd as disheartened faces emerged as they dispersed back to their regular days. Without another word, he shifted towards the coast once more. Yuuki had come to Akuya Wagama for a respite of sorts, taking time from his general travel to visit a small business he had become acquainted with during his last visited to Akuya. The slender figure made its way through the busy sidewalks and crowds of people that moved from place to place, taking in the sights of the lovely city. Quite some time later, Yuuki arrived at his destination, a small building just at the outskirts of the city. The sun had dropped quite a few notches compared to the position he held earlier, delicate hands pushing through the building's door as the sun disappeared from view.

[color=#CD5B45]"Well well well, looks like we've got a busy night in store for the restaurant, don't we James?" Yuuki's trademark snicker emerged on his face, his light eyes darting towards a large man standing just inside the doorway. James Shaw, a stocky man with muscles that seemed to stretch infinitely. His tough outer shell covered a distant and tired man, but many didn't know this about the restaurant owner, Yuuki being one of the few. Before he could drop his duffel to the ground, the Mizugaki's body was enveloped by two figures from either side. "Where the hell have you been, Yuuki?" "You're lucky you've got people that like you here, jackass." The man and woman released Yuuki and returned to their tables, James now wrapping his own arm around the boy and guiding him towards the back.

"Nothing's changed, it seems." A soft click of the teeth matched Yuuki's words, his body naturally following in pursuit of James own pace. "Like you have a right to talk about change, idiot." The words exchanged quickly died off, a few moments later the man emerged from the back room without his duffel. Stomping his way to a nearby empty table, Yuuki smacked his hands against the table after slouching into the closest chair.

"The usual."
Template By: [THEFROST]

Careless Fun FXpoQxJ
Careless Fun 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Careless Fun Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Careless Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Careless Fun Empty Re: Careless Fun

Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:42 pm
THe young man slowly exited the Senkaimon, sheathing his Zanpakutō, to fully close the portal between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. He hovered in the air, invisible to a normal human's eye, due to his identity as a Shinigami. Translated as "Death God", the Soul Reapers were a spiritual race, meaning that humans who had little to none spiritual energy could not see if, nor even feel his presence. He slowly descended towards the ground, using the set of wings on his back that were...a strange sight. Not many, if any Shinigami had a set of wings, unless they had a special power that granted them this. This man's wings were natural, but he had no idea how they had come to be. He landed within an alleyway, his feet softly touching the ground, halting his slow decent. "It has been a while since I've been here...", Henrex Astillon said, his quiet voice making no echo throughout the silent alley. His wings slowly began to shrink down into his back, forming two black wing tattoos near his spine, while his shihakusho remained tore from his wings bursting from his back.

Henrex slowly made his way out of the alleyway, seeing an empty area. "Where is everyone?...." He mumbled, his head mostly facing the concrete ground of the sidewalk, making him look slightly odd, but then again, no one could see him. He sighed and walked down the pathway, completely silent. Not making a single noise. Each step he made was silent, as Henrex was making sure that his footsteps would always stay deafened, as to not draw attention to himself. Not that he would draw much anyways. Henrex shook his head, feeling something stir within his Cyberbrain. Was the virus acting up? Hopefully nothing would happen here....he didn't want to virus to take over him and wreck this beautiful city...He sighed once more, looking upwards towards an area where he saw a young man, surrounded by women, and a few guys. "He looks like a big shot...." Henrex said, partially disgusted by the scene. He hated people like that. He slowly resumed walking, ending up in front of a store. "Hm...I might as well sit down inside for a small while....hopefully no one sees me...." Henrex said, before walking inside. He sat down, simply waiting for the sun to rest, so that he may take the cover of night to hunt for Hollows once more. He sighed, and closed his eyes, meditating upon himself...
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Careless Fun Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Careless Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Sturdy fingers knocked at the wood of Yuuki's table, the man shaking his head as his nervous fingers continued to tap tap away. It had been quite some time since his last visit to James' abode, with that being the case he wasn't too keen on who could be lurking around the corner. Yuuki wasn't the best at making others happy nor was he very good at being on everyone's good side. The moment someone stepped out of line with him, their throat would be the first thing he aimed for. Verbally, of course. That being said however, it didn't mean everyone was able to hate the man so easily, on the contrary. A lot of people liked the great Mizugaki, there were a few bad apples in every bunch however. Taking one more look to the front counter, he turned his head to the wall he groaned.

"You're as slow as ever with these workers, James" The man's words trailed off, his eyes turning from the wall to the patrons currently sitting at tables. They were all regulars save for one, Yuuki's eyes following the single man's figure. He looked... rather annoying. He looked as if someone had smacked him with a rock, a brooding mess that seemed to be doing nothing but waiting. The urge to stand and push his attitude on the man was great, people like him really burned away at Yuuki's insides. Huffing and puffing, he turned back to the oak of his table and tapped away once more. Without much though, his words made their way outward without another thought.

"You're not very sneaky, are you?" The brown eye'd Mizugaki shook his head and began belting out laughter. There wasn't a single thing he didn't notice about the man that sat alone from the patrons of James' Restaurant. The trademark Yuuki Mizugaki smirk formed along the man's lips before he kicked at the ground beneath him. "You're... annoying." With a smack of his hands, Yuuki stood and marched his way towards the man. Eyeing him up and down once more, his eyes shifted to the blade against his waist. Tch, Shinigami no less. It seemed to Yuuki, at least, that this Shinigami didn't know much about the human world yet. Waving his arms wildly in the air, Yuuki went back to yelling about nonsense.

"Oi, James. Why hasn't this kid been taken care of yet?" The snicker of Yuuki shifted into a blank stare as he motioned for one of the waiters to take the young one's order. Without another word, one of the women previously speaking to Yuuki arrived and took a small order from Yuuki despite asking for her to handle the kid. Moving back to behind the counter, Yuuki dragged at a nearby chair and flipped it around, leaning against the back with his arms.

"Everyone here can see you. Ayuka has a device that allows non-spiritual beings to view Shinigami in the like. Though, that's not the big issue. I would have seen you whether you wanted me to or not." The reiatsu that flowed its way within Yuuki sparked to life, flames dancing to life along his finger tips as he groaned.

"Why would a Shinigami grace this small shop with their service, Eh?" A blank stare followed the harsh words of the Mizugaki man, his brown eyes filled with what seemed annoyance.

What an idiot.

Last edited by Blade on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Careless Fun FXpoQxJ
Careless Fun 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Careless Fun Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Careless Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Henrex's eyes slowly opened, hearing someone speak. He, at first, slowly moved his right hand towards his Zanpakutō, his eyes and head slowly moving towards the direction of the voice. It seemed the person could see him. His head slowly turned, as he looked at the person he had seen before with a cold glare. "Great, the same prick from before..." Henrex thought, as he slowly turned around, unsheathing his Zanpakutō by the slightest. He was even more annoyed than before now that this guy was actually talking to him. He spoke, but his voice was quiet, and one could just hear the shyness in his voice. "....It seems you can see, and hear me, Human. I was not attempting to be "sneaky". I had no need. I believed every pathetic human in this place could not see Shinigami. I have no taste for your kind anymore..."" He turned around fully, revealing his entire body, despite it being covered to the maximum, with black climbing gloves, his black shihakusho, and a black scarf over his face. He kept a hand at his side, making sure to show off the deadly steel weapon at his side, which was ready to be drawn fully at anytime. The scarf he had over his face still covered him, so this smug prick couldn't see his entire face, only his eyes.

"If you must know, Human, I was waiting for the sun to set, so that one, I could go hunting for any Hollows that I could nab in before I return to the Soul Society, and two, I despise the daytime, and I prefer the peaceful cover of night. It's sometimes refreshing to return the world I was born in, far away from where I died." Henrex said, with his voice still cold, and harsh. This person, who he didn't even know, was irritating him! This never happened! he was always calm, even when faced with possibly DEATH, he remained calm! Why was this happening now?! He closed his eyes once more, trying to keep his cool. Don't let people control your emotions, no matter what. That is what he was taught by his father. Stay calm, even when faced with death. Do not show any emotion. Emotion is weakness to a potent enemy. Don't let them see any weakness. His eyes narrowed, as he leaned against the wall, keeping one hand on his scarf, to make sure it didn't fall off, or blow off from the wind. He cracked his neck, before his eyes closed once more. He was being bitter and harsh, but he didn't care. This person had somehow broken though his calm, quiet, shy demeanor, through sheer irritation of how smug this prick seemed...
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:44 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuuki's nose turned up, his neck cocking as he eyed the Shinigami that sat before him. His skin began to crawl, his attitude shifting to a rather poor one. Everything about the Shinigami's actions really drove a nail into his coffin. It made no sense that a Shinigami would bring themselves to such a place and act all high and mighty. What a dick. Before Yuuki could speak another word, the kid already exclaimed his actions and his intent.

"Pathetic Human..?" Yuuki's eyes became dead, a shift in his stance showing that he had become somewhat slump in that very instant. Without another word, his hands slid along the surface of the table towards the Shinigami, the kid's hand blatantly obvious towards his Zanpakutō. Silence followed the actions of Yuuki Mizugaki, flames of bright red arupted from his finger tips and began to burn away at the oak of the table that surrounded. The dead eye'd man cracked his neck before completely tossing the table from his view, his only intention being that of getting closer to the Shinigami.

"What's your issue, Eh? I'm not in the mood for someone being a dick, especially one calling me pathetic. I don't give a shit what happened to you during your previous life, I'm not you jackass. Fix your attitude before you're gotten rid of." His eyes turned from his figure to the patrons of the shop. As worried as they looked, it seemed that their actions were something that was the usual with Yuuki. No one stepped up to reign the Mizugaki in so there wasn't much of a reason for the young man to back down from his stoop just yet. Inching slightly closer, the trademark smirk of Yuuki Mizugaki filled his lips as he began to spout more hatred.

"To think I was planning on apologizing. You don't need to wait here if you're gonna be a piss head. You won't find any hollows around here with people like myself and James. So, take your little pissy attitude and shove off back to the Soul Society. We don't need Filthy Shinigami like you around." The harsh and cold words surrounded the worried patrons of James' shop, the man himself storming from the back without much warning. The stomping boomed across the room before the scruff of Yuuki's neck was jolted, his body being gripped into a rather terrifing hold by the large man.

"Continue to the bullshit and the both of you will be out of here."[/i] Tossing Yuuki to the side, the burly man took a sigh and returned to his position behind the counter. Without another word, Yuuki's head cocked once more. The same dead eyes that previously filled his sockets latched onto the Shinigami's figure. If he wanted to take it any farther, he'd be in for it.

[b]Template By: [THEFROST]

Careless Fun FXpoQxJ
Careless Fun 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 am
Henrex's eyes flashed with amusement. Meeting his own attitude with something similar. But that big guy would prove to be a problem to both of them. Even with Shinigami training, this guy could prove difficult. He scoffed, his eyes hiding any amusement he might have shown. He slowly leaned forward, examining the charred wood from the piece of the table that this person had just incinerated. He knew what this was. Spiritual Energy. So this guy either was a human with high spiritual power, or...he was a Shinigami himself. He had doubts about the second assumption, but it could be a possibility. He looked into the other man's eyes, partially amused. "Hm...I can sense a decent amount of spiritual pressure within you...Who...no...WHAT, are you, Human?" His face under the scarf slowly morphed into the smallest of smiles. This was getting interesting....He activated his Cyberbrain, with his pitch black eyes turning to a tinge of blue from the technology installed within his eyes booting up.

He ran his finger over the charred remains of the table, once so smooth and well-made, now made hideous from the black, disgusting charring of this person's spiritual flames. His Cyberbrain scanned this at high speeds, giving him an answer. These flames definitely were made from spiritual energy. He had heard of spiritual aware humans, but none who had the strength to manipulate Spiritual Energy to this level. Most interesting. Henrex's anger slowly subsided, leaving him calm once again. This human could prove very interesting. Henrex removed his hand from his sword, to which he had forgotten that it was there, due to...prioritizing things that were more important. Henrex's eyes looked around the restaurant, feeling many people's eyes on him. "I hate this....staying in public for this long....perhaps I should ask questions a different time..."
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:17 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

"Human. I'm Human, just like hundreds of thousands of other people in Japan. Sorta the majority, believe it or not." The smug voice of Yuuki Mizugaki filled the restaurant. The human male was trying to bring himself back down, forcing himself to give way to the calm. Sighing, Yuuki took a long look towards the Shinigami before he rubbed the back of his neck. It seemed that people were beginning to focus their eyes on the pair. Yuuki wasn't fond of having others stare at him, let alone the person he interacted with. Without much effort, the man turned back towards the owner of the business and waved. "My bad."

Before anyone could really react to the situation, Yuuki had begun to fix his mess of things. Blowing his breath along the surface of the charred table, he attempted to remove as much soot as he could from its surface. He let his annoyance get the better of him, his actions deemed kind of irresponsible at this point if he were being honest with himself. After trying his best, he stood back up and placed his hands on his hips. "Sorta looks like I did too much, huh?"

"If you don't like being in public, let's just get going. I've made enough of a mess here if you hadn't noticed." Yuuki's cold eyes followed the figure that had caused him the problem of going off, to think that the man was so easily fired up was just unhealthy. He sighed and turned to the front of the building and made his way out of the establishment. If the Shinigami was interested in asking questions, just a ways down the road was the beach. Nothing wrong with sitting in the sun and taking a moment to figure out what one wants, right? Once Yuuki had reached the door, he turned back to the Shinigami and tapped his wrist. "Don't be a jackass, just follow me and ask whatever questions you have. No reason to not ask. There'll be less people on the bright side, seems like you aren't too fond of humans."

With those final words, Yuuki stepped forward towards the beaches of Ayuka Wagama. It was up to the Shinigami if he would truly give the human the time of day now.

Wouldn't blame him if he didn't, obviously.

Careless Fun FXpoQxJ
Careless Fun 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 pm
Henrex's face turned dark and he quickly tightened the gloves around his hands. he then would stand and follow Yuuki. There was a reason he hated humanity. However....thing were looking up after he met someone. Perhaps....humanity wasn't...so bad. Henrex slowly exited the building, before his eyes darted everywhere. He was...unnerved. Being out in open like this....was....unnerving. His footsteps were silent as he continued to follow the man, with both of them stopping at a beach. The tide slowly washed against Henrex's boots as he stood there.

He slowly exhaled, before standing in front of Yuuki, his face facing the ground. He should explain himself. Henrex's shoulders heaved, before relaxing. He sighed and a hand went to his head. "The reason....I hate humanity....is because....of who I was betrayed by...." He said, before his head would raise, and his black iris gleamed in the sunlight. His eye showed....loss. The loss...of something important. His hand slowly went towards his sword, before his eye moved towards it. He slowly let his arm drop to the side. Could he trust this person? The heart of the Shinigami raced. His eye started darting around again, with his hand moving to his sword, and gripping tight. Just out with it!

Henrex slowly sighed again, before his eye would stop moving, and would settle on looking towards the ground. His voice would be quiet, but still filled with determination. "....I was betrayed by my friend. I thought....I could trust him. But....yet he....he killed me. An old friend. Stabbed me in the back. Both metaphorically, and literally. I think I still have a scar from it." Henrex explained, before sighing again. Killed by his friend. Not many could say that. But where Henrex was from in Japan, it was common. His previous life was as a samurai. The friend who betrayed him, was ninja. The two could never coincide. "....So there you have it. That's the reason I was a jackass earlier. My past and my grudge would only let me see you as a human." He finished, before he stopped. Well. Time for questions.

Henrex slowly and hesitantly activated his Cyberbrain, bringing up the results on the energy that the person used before. It was definite. Spiritual energy. Not a immense amount, but it was a start for someone. Henrex slowly inched his way closer to him. He was still about two feet away, but it was still a medium distance. "Humans don't go around using spiritual energy at random. You are one of those spiritually aware people, aren't you?" He said, before his eyes would glow blue again, re-scanning the results for any faults.

There were none. This was, without any doubts within the Cyberbrain and Henrex's mind, spiritual energy. "So. How did you get spiritual energy? More so, who taught you how to use your spiritual energy to create flames? There's no way you could have done that without some help. Even Shinigami sometimes have trouble controlling their own spiritual power." Henrex questioned him, before crossing his arms across his chest.

And that was only the first question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum