Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

4/2/2416, 12:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 12:00 CST time on April 2nd, 2416. There is a distant fire and explosions heard in the distance from Sector A. Therefore, the defenses are being put up in this sector in order to prepare for the attack. Read more on the mission to understand and sign-up:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15579-opeartion-moon-massacre-shadow-fall-antag-mission#101097

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  JfH75kA
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty Re: Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:13 pm
Posting now.

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  FXpoQxJ
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty Re: Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:49 pm

THE FORCEFUL KING

AZURE IRAMASHA
あきれたフォース

Azure Iramasha! The big head honcho of an Organization that's know all around the world was about to make his debut in what seemed like a fight that had lasted years. Oddly enough however, the fight on just started months ago. The Vanguard Leader's motives were obvious, if no one could understand. He was the leader of an Organization that was currently being attacked by what could only be described as despicable terrorists. In reality, there wasn't a reason for Azure to stay away, making his arrival inevitable.

The Iramasha slumped as he yawned, his arrival in Sector K of the Vanguard Moon Base being relatively quiet. He didn't go out of his way to make any large explosions or bad-ass quotes, he came in quiet and calmly. In all honesty, the stubborn man didn't really want to fight. The Moon was a place that usually held nothing but peace. There were many helping defend its walls, so as it stood Azure believed that in the end, they didn't need him fighting. That being the case though, it didn't mean he couldn't lounge back and prepare for the worst. Having the Vanguard's Leader laying in wait for the strongest of the strong wasn't a poor decision, hell, it could be deemed tactically sound in some cases.

Without hesitation, Azure's body moved from his standing position to a lazy squat. The sharp blue eyes of the Iramasha brightly pierced the odd darkness of Sector K. The sector was beyond odd, it's lightning resembling that of broken down warehouse. This light and that light were blown out, single columns of light filling the large area. They were almost like spotlights, pointing out the important things of Sector K. Not... that there was much of an importance to the sector.

According to information Azure had, along with the actual sector within his view, Sector K was used for nothing but storage. There were hundreds, if not thousands of small devices and objects littered across the "Warehouse" Sector, that made the purpose of Sector K quite apparent. There wasn't much that was special about the sector, the devices were all long and forgotten tech for the Moon Base. There was almost no use for the sector itself, so with that it makes even more sense for the Commander of the Vanguard to be able to just laze back while waiting for his turn to step up.

Ignoring the devices and damp cold of the Sector, Azure's eyes were focused on the closest hanging light to his position. His squat turned into a sit, the dim glow of the light-bulb he focused on swaying slowly from left to right. "What a pain." Azure Iramasha was at a loss, the uneasy feeling that sat within his chest only growing more apparent as he continued to wait.

Template Coding By: [THEFROST]

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Phoenix PROJECT - Song: おてんば恋娘 - Word Count: 864

Awful.

That's the one word that can be used to describe this senseless war. All of the needless death from both sides were utterly tragic. How could one being spark so much hate and destruction in the world? Was revenge that important that it overshadowed the millions of lives caught in the crossfire? It was disgusting and abhorrent to think of.

Yet, it is for this reason why The Angel of The Ice decided to pick up the mantle of heroine and fight against this corrupt world. It was a place filled with monsters, savages, murderers and those who seek to do nothing but abuse and use the world for their own cynical and preserve gains. This wasn't how those blessed with power, magic and all things supernatural wonder were suppose to use their gifts. It just -- was not right. And perhaps her past couldn't speak absolutely on this sentiment, but that didn't mean her future couldn't either.

Yes, it is for that brilliant future with her wife, children, friends and all those who call themselves her allies which shun brighter than any darkness these demons could vast upon this day. For even in the bleakest night could the flare of hope, light and miracles shine. And it is for this reason that the likes of Azure Iramasha would begin to notice an illumination of white energy filling the vast blackness of Sector K. It wasn't one filled with malice, so it could not be an enemy. It overflowed and permeated the entire region with heavenly feel. For just inhaling it could induce sensations of relaxation, serenity and a belief that things would just be -- okay.

As that is what being an angel was all about: guiding those who are lost in the dark towards the light and help them discover their way. And as she approached the fellow Iramasha in arms, Cirno could undoubtedly tell that a great deal of his light had dimmed and faded. After all, why would one of the world's biggest faction leaders be lazing about in a place like in the midst of an all out war? It didn't make sense to The Celestial and she knew then that it was her task to help him find his way if he should be so receptive to her assistance.

Thus, a gentle smile eased across the holy maiden's face as she placed her right hand on the left shoulder of Azure in order to embed his mind with new determination and sanctity. Of course there was a chance that perhaps she was overstepping the boundaries a bit, but the greater part of Cirno's faith believed he would understand why she did this gesture soon enough. It was to help motivate him to free himself from these shackles of darkness which surrounded him and back into the radiant glow of light that his potential yielded.

So, without further adieu, words needed to be exchanged with the two.

"Who would believe one of The Royal Devil's own would be in a place like this during war? Surely you have more in you than that, right?"

Those words were not spoken in malice, sarcasm or belittlement; as she was genuinely curious as to why he was secluding himself here and spoke with only the utmost of composure and patience.

"It may not be my place to speak, and I apologize if it isn't, but don't you think you should be doing more than sitting around? I've watched the growth of your people and I believe in your cause as an ally. I'm not quite sure what has happened, but I'd like to see you stand up and fight. It is why I've brought the Iramasha with me to assist with this effort as I want to be apart of the push to restore the world towards being a better place."

In that moment, hundreds of Angel Iramasha were seen making their way through the tunnels of Sector K in order to infiltrate and begin sneaking their way into the various other sections of The Moonbase. This was to further signify the meaning of her words and to show the trust she had in Azure. As more explosions rung out above them, the forces of "light" and "Darkness" were at it once again as these troops fended off against Shadow Fall soldiers attempting to storm the base.

Yet -- Cirno would not leave. Not yet, anyway.

"And as a hybrid, I'm sure you can sense where my holy energies are coming from, right? You aren't entirely a devil and I'm certain you can understand what it means to have faith. Even if it seems pointless and bleak, I feel you should continue to fight for what is right so both of the things we wish to protect can have a chance to be safe from this madness those demons wish to inflict upon us. Don't you agree, Azure Iramasha?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 pm

THE FORCEFUL KING

AZURE IRAMASHA
あきれたフォース

The dark waves that had previously filled the Sector began to slowly fade, a faint light filling its way through the store house. Just as the light formed, the energy of an Angel Iramasha, one Azure had known, began to slowly spread its influence throughout the sector. Of course, Azure Iramasha wasn't allowed to have these moments to himself as Cirno Iramasha made her way onto the scene. The Vanguard Leader wasn't allowed to have a single second to assess the Moon's current invasion nor could he simply sit for the few moments that he requeted. Without much of a choice, Azure's eyes continued to focus on the lone light from before, his words brimming with what could be described as bordem.

"Turn down the brights, please. I was enjoying the dark that came along with the sector." The man didn't take the time to raise from his crouch nor did he turn even remotely towards the woman that had arrived. As stated earlier, he didn't really want others around. The arrival of another, good or bad, was something he was entirely against. Both would have their own outcomes of course, but for this instance he just didn't want to talk to someone who claimed to be the most pure of all good people. Of course, that was a harsh assessment from the man that was already having issues with his morality, he wasn't allowed to really talk.

As the white light continued to spread its way along the sector, Azure pushed his own energy outward. It was deep and conflicted, a dark red trying its best to spread so the white of the sector would seem at least slightly less bright. The crimson was almost blood-like, an anger obviously coating the energy with ease. It seemed that Azure Iramasha was far from the goody goody two shoes he was in the past, his reaction to such a simple and serene situation making that quite clear. Before much else could be had, however, a soft touch brushed its way along the man's shoulder as he shuddered.

"Along with the brights, touching me could probably be refrained from. I didn't come here to have a chit chat with others, no matter the side they were on. So, if you could." The man stood, his hands moving to his pockets with ease. He turned to the Iramasha woman, sighing. It was annoying having others show up already, even when he tried his best to make himself scarce. There was no helping the idiocy he was bound to run into, even if it were an ally.

Before Azure could make his point clear however, it seemed that Cirno had her own opinion of why the man had arrived. Shouldn't you be doing more than sitting around? The words rang around the sector, Azure's facial expression morphing into what could only be described as disgust. Pointing his right hand towards the heart of the Moon Compound, Azure glared at the woman.

"I have my own way of doing things, you and the Iramasha can do as they please elsewhere. Sector K is currently being taken care of, so as I said earlier. If you could please shove off and leave, it'd make me quite happy. I don't need others here, nor do I plan on allowing others to stick around."

He turned away from the woman, shaking his head. He had his own worries as The Vanguard Leader, he didn't need others stepping up to act like they knew his place. With a last set of words, the man exerted his pressure once more. "Ally or not, I plan on staying here. Alone. Your words aren't too important at the moment, so please. Just leave, Cirno Iramasha." The rushed words filled the room with angst, Azure's words truly making a point clear. If Cirno wasn't willing to leave, then things would turn dire for the Iramasha. The last thing Azure wanted to do however was force others out, it was a waste of energy. If they would simply listen...

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2016 9:25 pm
I'd like to request a skip due to this thread having plot significance to my character. Just want the other character to leave, which isn't too big a deal. I'll even post about it if needed.

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sector K [Operation Moon Massacre]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2016 9:32 pm
[adm]If I don't post in 72 hours, go ahead. I'll try and get a post out tomorrow since I've been ill the past few days.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2016 11:48 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: PARADOX - Song: Broken Moon Box- Word Count: 579

There was a touch of sadness felt within the wavelength of Cirno's aether aura. While The Angel Iramasha wanted to help her fellow kin out in any way that she could, it was apparent to her perception that the help wasn't wanted. You couldn't force your support upon another being and The Celestial understood that quite well. So, she would not press the issue much further as the war at large was growing further urgent and she could sense that her assistance would be better suited towards another area.

Thus, she would comply with the wishes of Azure Iramasha and give a nod of her head as the area dimmed and dulled to a oil darkness once again. With that taken out of the way, The Angel Of The Ice's face seemed to wash over with a sense of melancholy as she backed away from touching Azure. There were pangs of regret dashed across her sullen expression. While many of her actions could be seen as self-important and overly zealous, the only thing that The Iramasha wanted as for others to be happy and to assist them in their goals.

Therefore, to be unable to do that in this situation -- was saddening.

It was as if she was unable to fulfill a craving deep within herself. The further she lost herself to this holy element, the stronger these desires of wanting to protect, help and better became. However, in this moment, there was a cloud of doubt within her mind that made The Angel believe that perhaps -- she was just smothering others.

And that thought -- hurt more than anything else. As instead of being of any use to anyone, in this situation perhaps she was doing the opposite and causing whatever the male had intended to go awry. So, because of notion of thought becoming clear to her, Cirno further become discouraged about her intentions of coming here. It made her question just what she hoped to gain by coming to this place.

However, The Celestial still understood that there was a large-scale war to be fought and that her own emotions should come second to that cause. So, she would swallow her throat, nod her head and simply comply with the wishes of the male as he seemed to be growing further irritated with her actions and words.

The Angel of The Ice was many things, but she understood when she wasn't wanted and began to walk away from Azure as she allowed him to have his space. So, as she started to head towards the exit of the base, the ocean eyed Iramasha would give a final glance back at the male before uttering these disheartened words:

"I'm....sorry. I just wanted to help. I'll leave you be."

And with that, The Celestial would be out of his hair if her actions were not ceased. In a brief flare of sky light, the body of the angel would be devoured by her aether energy and she'd begin levitating out of the compound and towards the surface to join the war time efforts against this terrorist attack. All the while, the atmosphere would have a lingering bit of dejection left in it as the wavelength of The Heroine's aura radiated regret.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 am

THE FORCEFUL KING

AZURE IRAMASHA
あきれたフォース

And like that, it seemed things had instantly come to an end. Azure's harsh attitude and words weren't taken lightly by the Angel Iramasha. It was as if a blade was buried in her chest, a weird choking filling her bright energy. A choke hold on the woman's peaceful nature, Azure's words were just as deadly as a blow to the body it seemed. The Ice Maiden was quite smart from the looks of it however, the conflicted Vanguard Leader taking into account her immediate withdrawal of the bright energy and "nice" nature. Soon after, she herself made it a plan to withdraw herself from the situation.

"At least someone listens to me still..." Azure sighed, his hand reaching upward to his neck as he massaged it. He was being far too harsh, but to stand alone he would have to treat anyone the same exact way. As the energy that Cirno exerted slowly dispersed into the black nothingness of Sector K, the woman left little trace of her visit to the Vanguard's leader. It seemed that once more, he had the quiet sector to himself. Finally, things were going at least slightly in his favor. Or so, he had thought.

The fighting from close sectors shook the already destroyed lights of Sector K, the single light in Azure's vicinity actually busting almost instantly. The shaking persisted, moving equipment from one place to another all throughout the current building Azure occupied. The loud crashes and swishes of each piece of equipment only began annoying the Vanguard's leader more and more. With each crash and each boom, Azure's muscles tensed and tensed. As on edge he was, he still seemed to look rather... dilapidated. A harsh and angry version of his true self, the Iramasha continued to kick away at the surface around him.

As if the gods were intentionally trying to ruin his day, the lone foot steps of a being flipped and flopped through Azure's senses. Due to the constant waves of vibration shooting from his heart, the steps of the individual were picked up almost instantly. They weren't too far away, but they didn't seem to be going out of their way to sneak up on the Vanguard leader either. Taking that into account, Azure turned his focus from the cold cement below him to his side, giving an odd head tilt towards the direction of the being.

A man of decent height emerged from the fringes of Azure's senses, his lazy actions denoting something of someone who didn't really want to be here. Nevertheless, he seemed to recognize Azure almost instantly. With this being the case, it felt rather... rude for Azure to not find anything in the man that he knew. Nothing of his appearance or voice spread recognition through Azure's mind. Glaring in the man's direction, Azure's ears picked up on quite a few words that seemed to just dig their way into his thick skull. Words like dammit and I really really don't wanna fight you filled the hectic mind of the Iramasha. As if it were a challenge itself, the man's spine straightened as he groaned.

"Who the hell are you?" A puzzling and confused look shot it's way to the Shadowfall Operative, Azure's energy beginning to seep from his body as if it were a river. The black and crimson particles continued to grow as the Vanguard's Leader crossed his arms. Whoever the man was, he did nothing but annoy the general with ease. Taking a long look at the man, he noted multiple things that just seemed... too odd. His spiritual energy seemed almost non-existent. Along with that, he looked like some human that'd be hanging around Karakura at a time of day like this. Azure shook his head, bringing a single hand up to point towards the direction of the grown man.

"If I just told one of my own family members to remove themselves, I won't spare you any expense. I'll only tell you this once, get out of here. Otherwise, if push comes to shove I'll have to finally get my hands dirty here in this idiotic invasion." Followed with a sigh, Azure continued his intense stare. How annoying, just when he was able to get rid of the ice woman, another idiot arrives to ruin the man's afternoon.

How annoying could a single day become for Azure Iramasha, Eh?

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum