Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Slayer

» Prison Release Program
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Siegharty

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by darkfunnel

» It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» First time for everything
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Laskt's FC
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:56 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRobert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_voting_barRobert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRobert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_voting_barRobert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131339 messages in 19939 subjects

Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP]   Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:01 am

«REQUESTING STATUS UPDATE»

Since we about to enter the month of August, I am going through and checking the status of WIP's. Are you still intending to finish this character? Are you still working on it? If there isn't a reply in five days I will archive the character. You can unacrhive it in the staff help thread:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP]   Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

Robert Greville, born Mowfurth (Grim)[WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Archived Character Apps-
Jump to: