Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Belle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Belle Upgrade Empty Belle Upgrade

Sat May 14, 2016 1:53 pm
Belle Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Belle Viyae
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15521-belle-viyae-careless-whispers-2-1?highlight=Belle

» Upgrading: Tier to 1-5
New Ability
Leech (Filter): Due to a run-in with a certain being known as Kamui, she's had her Leech ability backfire against her with energy within her being controlled against her will. In order to remedy this, Belle's spirit has begun to shift and morph, allowing for all energy that enters her through her Leech ability to be filtered. THis means that it's composition is changed enough that it is no longer a type of energy that can be controlled or modified by the original user, but still holds their signature. For example, if she were to drain someone's chi while they had control over it, the energy within her would still be chi, but too corrupted by her own, personal energy and corruption that it couldn't be interacted with any further while within.
Speed - Adept to Advanced

» Why: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15581-sector-b-operation-moon-massacre

In this thread, Belle went one on one with a Vanguard operative to wrest control of the area, and did fairly well in the battle. The aftermath is the main reason for the ability, as with Kamui's entrance, a powerful blast was thrown at her followed with the corruption of her body through use of Chi that she absorbed herself. She was forced out of the area by a Shell, but still remembers the experience with Kamui and still managed to technically take control of the sector pre-Kamui.

» Extra: I can do a training thread of pay yen if this can not be approved on it's own, and if denied, then I'll be fine with it. I am also using the EXP boost from the Moon Massacre event for this upgrade, though I couldn't find the claims thread for the Yen/Awesome Points.

Belle Upgrade MNjstuP
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Belle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Belle Upgrade Empty Re: Belle Upgrade

Sat May 14, 2016 2:32 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15597-moon-massacre-mission-reward-claims-thread

Could you claim these here, seeing as you are using the exp from the event I'd feel more comfortable with you doing so in the new rewards claim. Though I will check the ability quickly;

YaoXhu wrote: THis means that it's composition is changed enough that it is no longer a type of energy that can be controlled or modified by the original user, but still holds their signature. For example, if she were to drain someone's chi while they had control over it, the energy within her would still be chi, but too corrupted by her own, personal energy and corruption that it couldn't be interacted with any further while within.

I'm fine with this however due to a recent discussion held by me and frost when dealing with these types of abilities I'd like for you to specify this shift does not happen right away if they are the same tier or higher than them.

For instance, lower tier than her? Boom done no post wait. But if they are equal tier or higher it will require a one post lag time especially if they push more energy into her before she can filter it. Also note, when it comes to energy who very purpose is to convert other energy this ability can be nullified or dampened depending on the tier advantage something which I'll allow you to determine reasonably as that can very from character to character.

Belle Upgrade JfH75kA
Belle Upgrade H8Tyk70
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Belle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2016 6:42 pm
I think I understand what you're asking for, but it's a bit hard to understand. If I get anything wrong, just inform me.

Essentially, you're asking for there to be a post delay if the person is a tier or such higher than Belle, correct? If I got that correct, then I shall reword it when being put into the application to involve that, but I'd rather it be worded that the energy will be filtered in the tendrils, meaning that the drain still applies, but the energy does not enter Belle until it's fully processed. Will that be acceptable?

Belle Upgrade MNjstuP
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Belle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Belle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2016 7:09 pm
I'd be fine with that, however if they cut the energy leech while it's being filtered she would lose a certain percentage of the energy which I'll allow you to vary from fight to fight.

Belle Upgrade JfH75kA
Belle Upgrade H8Tyk70
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2016 6:47 pm
Leech (Filter): Due to a run-in with a certain being known as Kamui, she's had her Leech ability backfire against her with energy within her being controlled against her will. In order to remedy this, Belle's spirit has begun to shift and morph, allowing for all energy that enters her through her Leech ability to be filtered. This means that it's composition is changed enough that it is no longer a type of energy that can be controlled or modified by the original user, but still holds their signature. For example, if she were to drain someone's chi while they had control over it, the energy within her would still be chi, but too corrupted by her own, personal energy and corruption that it couldn't be interacted with any further while within. This ability works on a more specific level by harnessing all of the leeches energy within the tendril used, and if the person is of a lower tier, all foreign traces are instantly filtered out for safety. If they are of a higher tier, Belle's own energy must attack and cleanse what is being safely stored for up to a single post before it can be absorbed. If the tendril is attacked while it is filtering stronger energy and even cut, a percentage of the energy absorbed will be lost, ranging from 25% - 99%, depending on tier difference. Someone a single tier higher will only make her lose 25%, while someone leagues above her will make the time spent on the ability wasted.

Is this acceptable?

Belle Upgrade MNjstuP
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2016 10:05 pm
Yep I'll go ahead and approve this.

Belle Upgrade JfH75kA
Belle Upgrade H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum