Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123395 messages in 18812 subjects
Share | 

Balthazar Volga Huge wip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Balthazar Volga Huge wip   Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Family Matters: When he was human his parents dropped him as a child into a river. Deciding they didn't want the child for anything at all. He was a freak by their standards and left to die. Balthazar was something his family never wanted so they abandoned him. Leaving him alone without any hope or friends what so ever. This wasn't something that would always stay, but for some reason misfortune fell upon those close. He was known as a child of misfortune till the day he died. His family's last name and details are lost to the pages of history. Some speculate that he was a child of the Yagyuu clan. Or one of the higher clans during the Tokugawa regime. It mattered very little as anyone who tried to tend for the child was killed under mysterious circumstances. This type of life followed him from his human days till the day he became a hollow. He later learned it was in large part due to the powers he had. That misfortune befell the weak around him. That he was a lure of sorts for hollows.

Name: Balthazar Volga
Alias: None
Height: Five feet, nine inches
Weight: One Hundred and Eighty-Five Pounds
Physical Appearance: He often dresses wearing a blue outfit covering his frame. A black mask is over his mouth so as to hide the hollow bones. His eyes are a piercing yellow that seem to go into one's soul. His outfit of choice seems to be a strange sense of fashion. Though most get the feeling he doesn't often venture from his cave. Despite his appearance overall the Arrancar doesn't appear to of left his home very often. It seems as though he generally keeps to himself when handling most things. Upon his fi is what most assume is a dead fox pelt. However when it the little thing begins moving it becomes evident it's alive. The creature is always with him and on his person for some reason or another. Balthazar has claimed often times that the little one is his better half.

[center]Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Balthazar Volga Huge wip   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions