Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
another day another patrol. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999another day another patrol. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

another day another patrol. - Page 3 Empty Re: another day another patrol.

Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 pm
Namine was out cold so she was unable to do anything as Diablo grinned. You would not know who I am.. But I will tell you. I am known by the name Diablo. I used her energy to help break the seal that she was wearing.. I ended up talking to her through the cracks in the seal. They took way to long to make. She said as she slowly moved to a nearby tree as she laughed. She had no idea if namine would be fine though there did not seem to pay much attention to feelings she may have. by the way what exactly to you think you could do anyway? Your a little pathetic ant. Well you can try to fight me if you like but I can say you will loose. She said with a soft smile as she stood within the shadow of the tree.

Diablo could not help but laugh as she looked to the male who was talking to her. Though insteed of actually talking to me you should be helping the lady. Or do you want to avenge her or do you want to just fight for no apperant reason or do you want to test your skills that you may not actually have? She said with a nod of her head. Well okay then either way I will get away from the likes of you with relative ease. She said with a soft nod of her head her mind was focused on multiple things at once but she was rather curious as to how this person would respond.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
another day another patrol. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999another day another patrol. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2016 10:07 am
Henrex's eys narrowed as the full weight of the figure now identified as Diablo's spiritual pressure hit him. He recognized the kind of spiritual pressure that this person was boasting. This person....was an Arrancar. "I can sense the spiritual pressure within you....you are an Arrancar." Henrex said, before raising his sword. This Arrancar could cause trouble. But...then she said something about...helping her. Henrex could tell that she was unconscious, but otherwise, she..should...be fine. Henrex gritted his teeth and weighed his options. get to safety, and possibly safe Namine's life, or try to fight this Arrancar and die....not too hard of a decision. It went against every instinct in his body, but he had to retreat.

Henrex sheathed his sword, then spread his wings, keeping Namine held tight to his chest, the pointed at the Arrancar. "Mind this, Diablo. This isn't over." Henrex crouched down, then launched himself into the air, before flying to the nearest place he could find. He knew some treatments that could possibly help, but for now, he was focused on keeping Namine from dying....even if she was a Quincy....
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
another day another patrol. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999another day another patrol. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 am
Diablo watched as the person flew off with the quincy. She knew it was possibly against the shinigami's nature to help a quincy but it was rather interesting to see him choose to help her. A soft smile slowly crossed over her lips as she watched them fly off. So I must see just how much things have changed. After all this can not be all that is different. There should be more. Now that the toy is gone I can go and see what there is to do around this place. As she spoke she slowly began to sink into the shadow of the tree. Within a few seconds she would completely vanish into the shadow and would have returned to the shadow realm. She figured what better place to abserve all that has changed then a place where most people have no idea even that it exists.

(exit post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum