Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117834 messages in 17922 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Henrex

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Tsubine

MWD

Mirja Eeola

RyuzakiSaitō

Shizuo

Discord App
Share | 

A Visit to the Destroyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561405100

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Visit to the Destroyer   Fri May 20, 2016 2:39 pm

What could one say about why the Emperor was coming to this land? Why did he journey to meet the man who did it? What drove him to come here and look upon the face of him? Was it some desire for misplaced revenge on the killer of an entire race almost? Or perhaps it was some desire for a form of closure for him? No matter how often he went to sleep at night. No matter how he toiled or tried nothing undid that day. He was there the day the Quincy spark was extinguished almost by him. The Day Radioactive purged them from the place they were at. The day Yhwach refused his council on the weapon. He'd heard rumors and conducted strategy but on this day. Yhwach would not hear of retreating or falling back to safety. What would have changed had he died that day with them? Would he of felt less bad about not trying harder to convince him? Ghislain made sure no one followed him this time to this meeting. He gave an order for the young Quincy who went to Germany to remain with them at home. This was a matter between two veterans of that war of extermination. One on the side of those being exterminated and the other doing it himself. Was he angry about it and sad about the way it went? Hell yes, he was, furious so much his blood boiled. So many innocent lives butchered just because words failed. How would he react when he saw the man who brought it about? Question after question went through his mind as he walked into the land making very sure his arrival was known. He didn't attack or give off an air of blood lust. But he was sure that man could detect a Quincy. His energy pulsed in the air as he glanced at the night sky with his cerulean eyes. It wasn't something he ever thought would happen in reality. After all, this was reality, not some dream where things were made right. It wasn't some fairy tail or some fantasy game you could fix. The reason for Ghislain Eberhart coming here was for one thing. He wanted closure for the past where he failed. To at the very least look upon the man.

He wanted to see up close the visage of Radioactive himself. Would it be like that day and would that man extinguish him as well? He didn't know what was to be expected here. His hand held out feeling snow fall into his palm he sighed softly. He could hear his wife's voice as a smile finally broke. He felt a warmth filling him again as he exhaled a breath. He'd lead a full life that was long with much to be proud of. He'd loved his wife and been the best father he could for his children. Making sure his grandchildren were given the same affection and love along the way. Was this to be his eulogy, in this Russian valley outside the city? Hard to say what would come of it all. But this was one Quincy who would find closure from this all tonight. Ghislain smiled and closed his eyes glancing upwards. Thinking to himself as he smiled faintly at the star filled skies. "My love, I may join you if our races damnable pride has anything to say about it.So I ask that you let me have it good if it does."

Mortality was something he'd accepted a long time ago. Ghislain wasn't some person who thought life was forever. He sure as hell didn't believe he was the strongest. No that wasn't a right reserved for the Emperor these days. Hulderic couldn't even lay claim to that title. The Strongest Quincy was her that much was a certainty. But whatever the outcome they came from this journey to meet the Destroyer. Ghislain would make sure of one final thing. He wouldn't go out without giving Radioactive a fight. But that was if the man wanted a battle over just a chat. The letter had been sent through the right channel. Informing Radioactive that someone survived the day he killed the Quincy. That this person would like a word with him. The letter did make it clear revenge wasn't the interest in the sender. The Emperor wanted closure for a pain that cannot be brought into words. For among those who died were family members of Ghislain. A pain unlike anything that can be fathomed.

Is when a child must bury their elders.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308647

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Destroyer   Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 am

Artist: The Enigma - Song: Giger Effect - Word Count: 584

Uncertainty.

That was one word which could be used to describe the feelings which resonated whenever anyone brought up the word "Quincy" around this Nuclear Beast. After all, while he wasn't responsible for every single death in the war between the Shinigami and Quincy, both he and Kenpachi played a critical and major role in exterminating many Vandereich Quincy Population and general Quincy race population throughout that bloody crusade. Each of them even went as far as to crush the entity known as Yhwach himself.

So, one could assume that he would harbor nothing but animosity for the race as a whole. However, that wasn't quite accurate. While he wasn't exactly fond of them, there was a certain respect he had for those who were able to endure and survive through the odds. Hence, he took each Quincy following that war on a case by case bases. Some were deserving of his respect such as Jonathan Walker; while others could kiss the soles of his boot in the case of his disdain for Quincy "Mother" known as Nozomi.

Hence, he could assume that many of these "parental" figures of the race were nothing but agitating big-wigs whom he often had little patience for. As there was a similar feeling of distaste for the persona which was presented to him during his clash against Yhwach. And, if his senses were correct, the male that had requested his presence reeked of the same disgusting scent he encountered all those centuries ago. While Radioactive cares little for minor details, there are just some things in life you don't forget and the smell of your prey is one of them for him.

Therefore, he had already made up his mind that he was going to have to prove his worth if he requested anything grand. Henceforth, when he flew upwards towards the frigid, snowy peaks of Russia's Mount Bazardüzü; there was an aura of bitterness and antagonism felt the spiritual pressure of The Golden Haired Titan. When the seven foot eleven giant landed ten feet away from The Quincy Emperor, there was a rather stern gaze given from his lone gold eye as his brawny and scarred body tensed in anticipation for the encounter.

In fact, he didn't say anything and instead basked in the silence of the winter air as the wild winds thrashed against his loose fitted trousers; the likes of which were as black as his aversion to these Quincy "Royals". However, a long sigh would soon be heard from the male before he decided to the break tension in the atmosphere and state these words to the lone emperor:

"State your business with me, boy. I'm not quite sure what you have to gain by coming to Russia, but don't expect anything for free. I can smell the blood of Yhwach within you and it makes me sick to my stomach."

With those rancid and grouchy words snarled out of the shark toothed man's mouth, he'd soon spit on the pale white snow around them and feel a nasty taste swirling around his tongue just mentioning that man's name. Between him and Nozomi, he wasn't even quite sure who he distrusted or hated more. For now, though, the boy had better make a first impression and get straight to the point. As, obviously, his patience was very thin for this meeting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561405100

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Destroyer   Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:04 pm

A question burned in his mind often when he thought of this encountered. What would come of him seeing the man before him? Would he feel hatred and a desire for revenge without pause? Would he be overcome by sadness in the painful memories? The questions burned like a hot flame within his mind till it finally came. The feeling was familiar it was anger, but what was most puzzling. Was it wasn't with the Radioactive Shark himself. But it was with himself for failing to convince Yhwach to withdraw. He listened to the question and the seriousness broke from his face. He held in a laugh as best he could when Radioactive mentioned Blood of Yhwachw within him. "Well I can't disagree with that sentiment as I wasn't very fond of the idea either." His anger faded a bit as he just let himself think for a moment. Why did he come here to see this face? The face of the man who killed so many, his eyes looked into his. Kenpachi and this one were the big killers for the species in some ways. " I don't have a request or desires to ask of you. As one who survived I am often haunted by the past and what happened. The questions every soldier must face, the what ifs." Ghislain shrugged his shoulders sighing softly. "I came her for closure that is all, I want to bury the past that binds me. All I want for my people is to live life as others do." Ghislain knew Radioactive wouldn't be one for too much talk. This was a personal thing something he needed to do. "I remember the day I heard about you, we were struggling with the Kenpachi at the time. I argued very often with Yhwach to withdraw. That we needed to give up some pressure and evaluate you better..But well we both know what happened huh?" Ghislain wasn't sad or depressed he didn't know if Radioactive could understand closure. To understand how to watch so much precious be destroyed instantly. How much that hatred of Shinigami burned within so many of those elders.

But within Ghislain, their was no such fire to burn. He didn't hate the Shinigami or even Radioactive. He wasn't weak enough to let things weigh him down. This was something he needed to do for himself. Ghislain wanted to see the face of at least one of them. Pride was a weakness of its own kind and this confirmed something. " I don't know if it makes sense in all honesty. I don't plan to side with Nozomi or the others. Utopia isn't something I think should be in my opinion. Anyways for whatever it is worth thank you for allowing me closure." Ghislain didn't know how the beast would react. He and Ghislain came from a war where one was the victory and the other the loser. It was all very confusing to him how he ended up a leader. He wasn't a good leader generally as he felt emotions leaders shouldn't. Ghislain's inexperience in such a role often showed quite a bit. He let his beliefs and code of ethics drive him. It wasn't as though anything else was going to do it.

He gently touched a pendant before walking over to Radioactive and holding it out for him for a moment. He opened it letting the man look inside. Inside the locket was a picture of a beautiful woman with long auburn hair and brilliant hazel eyes that hungered for adventure. "This was my wife, she wanted to meet you and the Kenpachi someday. Sadly time took her before she could meet that goal. This is the best I can do in terms of at least letting you see her. I owe my beloved many things. She made me a better man than I could have ever dreamed." He waited for the locket to be returned before he backed away a bit. Ghislain had fulfilled more than one promise this day. He was the Quincy that was taken against his will from his family. He was the one who lost Draco and Adolf to Yhwach and was forced to go to war. A war he wanted no parts of was forced upon him. Battle after battle against people who had families of their own. Ghislain couldn't stand that idea of fighting for something not your own. If men must fight he wished it would have been the old ways.

Where two went out and one came back. "You know I used to wonder why my wife wanted to meet both you and the Kenpachi. I always got the feeling she wanted closure in the end. Anyways buy you a drink sometime?" He said looking at the creature. There wasn't a part of Ghislain that false he didn't do masks. These were two warriors from a bygone age. They survived the war and perhaps they were only two of very few. Hulderic was gone the man known for his carnage on the battlefield. All that was left was the strategist and the Radioactive Shark.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Metal as Fuck

¥ Yen : 567560241

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the Destroyer   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:04 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions