Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A New Journey [PRIVATE | Rawk]
Today at 2:26 am by Gamma

» Eliyan Tolkein [FINISHED]
Today at 1:50 am by Gamma

» Rukongai Outreach
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by Shizuo

» Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by Absentee

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by Absentee

» Minerva [FINISHED]
Yesterday at 7:47 pm by Rawk

» A Maiden and Blades
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by Rawk

» Morning Mocha [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Henrex/Abalia]
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by Rawk

» Meeting of Royals, Moo
Yesterday at 6:12 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shirase Sueoka-Iramasha
Yesterday at 2:08 am by Gamma

Top posters
[THEFROST]
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Henrex
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Share | 
 

 The first step into the unknown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
surbet11
Regular Member
avatar

Joined : 2016-03-16
Posts : 9
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The first step into the unknown   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 pm


Uprising Spark



Thea


Sifer



Song: Ilias Final Form - Artist: MGQ OST - Words: 632




Thea had been walking for a little while before she saw anything interesting. Considering that she had walked for about what must be around five hours to get half way here, and the fact that she would have had to pause a few times at the very least to recover a good majority of arm strength she decided that it had to be around six hours or seven hours from when she left. This did mean that considering the fact she wasn’t planning on going to sleep until she finished her mission she was going to arrive on the japanese shore about two days ahead of what she had first guess. This was enough to bring brief smile on her face that had been lost during the walk. This smile was dashed when she saw what was ahead.

Thea saw the village which was laid out in front of her, and was a bit disappointed in herself for having never paid enough attention to where all the towns around her own were located. If she had paid more attention to that information then maybe she would have known to take a route around this place to avoid unnecessary interactions while she was in the middle of a rather important task. Still it might be nice to walk through a village on her way to her destination. She doubted that there would be anything more pleasant than this place for her to see in a long while. With this in mind she slowly made her way through the village. Feeling the life that was constantly going forth around her.

She noticed the eyes that were on her for all angles, and knew that if she made one wrong move then she would be the center of a mob. Though she doubted they would actually try to kill a seventeen year old girl, she also couldn’t risk even dropping the ball in her hand. She did have a single idea on how to get past them without causing a large commotion.

Her eyes darted around to the who were staring at her, occasionally making eye contact only to break it nearly instantly. She kept her head down, just slowly making her way through the village. It would hopefully be obvious that she was just heading straight through the town with no intention of causing any harm. The seemingly either shy or scared reaction she had to all of these people was an attempt to make herself look like less of a threat, and have them consider at the very worst a harmless oddity going through their town.

If she was questioned about just what the hell was going on, as would be seemingly normal considering the situation she did have a plan. She would say that her mother was a strong chi warrior who recently passed away, and that this orb was the last part of her life force. She would then say her mother’s last request was to deliver this to the shore of Japan, and that as part of that request she had to make it there without sleeping, and on her own. That should both allow her to get by with minimum difficulty, and give her a good excuse to refuse any help she might be given. She needed to have as much control over this challenge as she could get, and introducing another person would reduce that highly.

Then again maybe none of this mattered. Maybe no one would question her, and just let her walk by in peace. Maybe she would exist the village easily, and keep on her merry way. Then again she might just get mobbed by the townspeople before being brutally killed. Time was currently the only thing which could tell Thea’s fate in this town.

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-10-02
Posts : 953
Karma : 39
Age : 77

Member Info
Platinum Points:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The first step into the unknown   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:25 pm




Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:



"Miss."

The word was curt, not hostile but very direct and lacking a lot of the niceties that would normally accompany polite conversation. If Thea turned around to meet that voice coming from behind her, she'd be greeted with the visage of a short, plump, elderly woman who glared at her with equal parts annoyance and apprehension. Of course, it was possible that she was just old, and "resting bitch face" was also active bitch face, and passive bitch face, and general bitch face when it came to dealing with crotchety old women. If Thea would stop, the woman would take a step forward toward her, wobbling slightly on her cane with each passing step. The words that followed were creaky, like speaking was something that was becoming increasingly difficult to her with age, but the words still carried a certain stern, wise, confidence to them that all but supernaturally compelled the listener to comply. It was a rather unique and interesting power, that much was certain.

"I don't know what that thing you're carrying is or why you're carrying it, especially through MY village, but you must be able to feel your arm right now, it looks like it's about to fall off. Would you sit the hell down already? The sun is setting soon. Fetch her some water, what good are all those muscles if you can't even move?"

The last line was delivered to one of the men sitting next to her and with a wild swat of her cane that nailed the young whippersnapper right in the knee, letting him know in no uncertain terms that the next one would hurt that much more if he didn't hurry up with the girl's water. With that, the village seemed to get back to normal. The elder had spoken of course and no one was especially willing to argue with that cane. That meant the arguing couple picked up right where they left off. As the village elder slowly made her way toward the bench in the middle of the square, motioning to Thea to sit with her as the couple's voices got progressively louder and louder.

"If we break it down we won't ever be able to put it back together properly!"

"If we don't break it down we don't get it through the damn door, it was ugly and pointless anyway, break it down and make it something better later!"

"You can't just break it down, the instructions said..."

"ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS GOING TO GET THE TABLE THROUGH THIS DAMN DOOR?"

As the old woman finally managed to put herself in her seat, the woman proposing to break down the table seemed to win by the power of volume as the little old woman flashed a grin at little Thea. She seemed nice enough, despite how understandably suspicious Thea most likely was about the whole situation. A loud crash echoed through the square as the chopped the legs off the table and the woman waited patiently for her to set herself down, speaking in a relatively sweeter, yet still stern tone.

"I don't know why you're carrying that thing and I'm not going to press you for it, but trying to pass through here means you're undoubtedly heading to the shore and if you are, you're going to need to rest. I can see from here the strain that thing is putting on your arms and I can only imagine what it must feel like. Stay here tonight, we'll send you off with food in the morning."

There was logic, a lot of it, in her words. Whether or not Thea would adhere to them was uncertain, but what was certain was that if she tried to carry that orb any further without sleeping then she'd collapse, she simply didn't have the energy reserves to persevere through the night with that thing yet. If she did collapse, she ran a rather impressive risk of dropping the thing as well, not the most dignified way to fail her assignment.

"I can set you up with a room in the inn, if you want. I couldn't live with myself if I let you collapse in the woods tonight.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
surbet11
Regular Member
avatar

Joined : 2016-03-16
Posts : 9
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The first step into the unknown   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:43 pm


Uprising Spark



Thea


Sifer



Song: Ilias Final Form - Artist: MGQ OST - Words: 787



Thea briskly spun around on the ball of her right foot to face the user of the voice she had heard. Her eyes quickly darted over the woman, and with a mental note to not underestimate the knowledge that would come with the age this woman was at, decided that her best option was definitely just talking. No reason to really consider any alternatives to that as of yet. Even if the elder looked to be a bit pissed at her. This all culminated to the fact that Thea was mentally examining everything this woman said, making sure that she didn’t have any obvious ulterior motive.

Thea did a small shoulder roll at the mention of her arms. They were sore as all hell even with the small amounts of rest that she had been taking. Guess that’s just what happens when you never try to build any muscle. Water also sounded like a great idea after going almost an entire day without getting anything to drink, or eat for that manner. Sure she didn’t need a drink right now to avoid dying, but it certainly would make her more comfortable to not start pushing her body to the limits of human ability when she had another choice. She took a seat next to the old women, and let out a small sigh of relief, her legs appreciating the fact that her weight was finally off of them.

“I appreciate the hospitality to someone who is just a stranger walking through your village.”

Thea’s eyes turned over to the arguing couple, and couldn’t help but feel that they really should just break the table down. They should easily be able to put it back together afterwards, and it would make it a lot easier to move around with it, especially considering their problem was the fact that they couldn’t fit it through the door. Also they could rebuild it into something that looked better if they broke it down, or maybe add some new parts to make it better while using the old parts. Then again maybe neither of them understood how to properly put the table back together after they took it apart the first time.

Thea nodded to the smile that she was being given by the old woman. She was going to play this polite, and hope that she didn’t do anything to piss off the person who was seemingly the leader of this town, more than she already appeared to be. She nodded her head as she was considering how to reply to what the old woman was offering her. It’s true that the human body can go awhile without sleep, but then again she had never pushed herself that far. It was rather likely that the exhaustion would get to her during the walk, and she would fall in the forest. Food in the morning would definitely push off how long until she needed to eat, and it would be easier to hold onto the orb while sleeping in a bed compared to anything else.

“If you’re really willing to do that kind of thing for me, than I would have no reason to say no. I can’t really pay for a room, or for the food though. Are you sure you’re willing to just give that kind of thing to someone like myself?”

Not only was it logical to accept the offer to make sure that she stayed healthy long enough to make this mission possible, but it would also look a bit suspicious if she had refused that kind of offer. The last thing she wanted to was bring a ton of attention to herself by acting like what she was doing was some kind of secret mission that meant she had to keep going no matter what. She had the time to rest, and blend in that little bit more. She gave a smile to the old woman before she started to reply once more.

“If you are really sure about this offer then I’m glad to have met a person as welcoming as you are. It’s certainly a lot better then having to either pass out next to a tree, or go down from exhaustion before I manage to get where I want to be.”

Thea was still going to have to be on her toes during this night however, maybe block her door while she sleeps just to be safe. She would also need to figure out how exactly she was going to sleep with this thing. Then again maybe the old woman would change her mind, and just send Thea on her way ,not wanting to deal with the trouble she may believe Thea will bring.


Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-10-02
Posts : 953
Karma : 39
Age : 77

Member Info
Platinum Points:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The first step into the unknown   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:03 am




Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:



The old woman stayed mostly still, tithering a bit here and there as she awaited the response from the small girl and then continuing her quiet disposition for quite a bit after the fact as well. She had a sort of elderly wisdom that provoked a similarly elderly confidence that made it seem like the elderly woman had long since decided that Thea was accepting her offer, whether she actually wanted to or not. That confidence only seemed to be verified further when Thea finished agreeing, at length, to the old woman's proposition. That was good and at the outset there didn't seem to be anything especially strange about this little village. The girl's apprehension was understandable though, if a little comical, but the woman didn't even seem to acknowledge that apprehension the girl seemed to be feeling and picked herself up off the bench, withered hands patting the dust off her backside.

"Deary, didn't I say that I was offering this because I couldn't bear the thought of you going out alone at night knowing I could have helped and didn't? I wasn't asking you to pay for the service. Of course I'm willing."

The woman, bracing herself on her cane, raised one shakey hand toward the hotel, motioning for little Thea to head over there for the room and board as she turned her attention off toward her own personal home. Before she could get far though, the woman stopped and turned back to her, a somber smile on her face as she questioned just why she was so willing to open up their home and village to her. Her words carried a sort of sadness to them that truly demonstrated just how much she probably knew what awaited Thea.

"We're blessed here, on these islands. The protection that being near Karakura provides is one of a kind. We don't have to deal with violence, anger, demons, hollows all that often. You won't have that kind of protection when you leave here, there's no telling what you'll run in to. You're not the first to pass through here like this...and this might be the last chance you have to enjoy a roof and a warm bed. That small kindness is the least we can do."

With that, she'd make her way back to her home, leaving Thea to decide whether or not to take them up on that kindness. Should she do so, it'd be a pretty simple affair. The desk clerk would know of her and would provide her with her key, already prepared. An easy jaunt up some steps would lead her to door, past that door would be a dark room with a solitary switch illuminated from the hallway. Once she flipped that switch she'd see...Kamui lounging on her bed eating a bag of potato chips and reading a magazine of questionable content.

"Still a ball I see."

Kamui would continue rather inconsiderately munching down on his processed potato skins and flipping through his preferred choice of literature as he waited for her to finish crossing in to the room. He wasn't following her per say, though she'd hardly know that, but he would feel rather remiss if he did not check in on her on occasion. It was rather rude to send a young girl on a harrow life or death adventure and not give her the common courtesy of checking in on her every now and then...and then getting crumbs all over her sleeping faculties. With that thought, Kamui lifted the bag up toward her, not breaking eye contact with his magazine as he muttered a chip filled word up at her.

"Spuds?"





Template By: 
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The first step into the unknown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The next step (Snowflake mystery)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» Brash-Step
» Away for unknown period of time
» X-Com: Enemy Unknown Let's Play

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: