Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyToday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapA Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_voting_barA Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_vote_lcapA Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_voting_barA Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127550 messages in 19429 subjects

A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE]   A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:40 am

The sound of dripping water was nearby, alone in his quarters Gin sat at the desk and listened to the annoying sound of the constant falling water. Drip... Drip... Drip. So constant and even, it was quite annoying and he had tried to fix it although eventually he was stumped at the problem. He had requested someone to come and fix it although didn't want to hang around to deal with it any longer.

The quincy rose from the desk and walked out the door, leaving the annoying sound and the quarters he had been assigned to instead go outside. He had made sure he had gotten a cloak, this one had fur lining and was much more suited to the cold and harsh weather of Antarctica.

Getting permission to leave the Soldat disappeared outside the Vandenreich's base of operations. The white uniform contrasts perfectly with the snowy environment and he would seem to fade from existence as his hair, outfit and skin were all so white. Making him out would be incredibly difficult to others although he simply wanted a nice stroll out in the weather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

A Stroll in the Snow [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1