Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner]

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Tumblr_lipyo1UDz71qanb6ao1_500

Mkayski i don't see a problem with this you manage to display an aptitude for his personality and are able to use him well, thus i will be giving the lio seal of approval. If any other staff have a problem with this just talk to me bout it cause right now im giving it to JJ 

APPROVED
tier: 0-3

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner]

Sun May 18, 2014 5:34 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Advanced

• Comments/Notes:
    Just giving this it's will shit and boosting tier. If there is a problem let me know

• Tier: 0-2+

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:29 pm

This is being moved out of active.

Thank you very much for your service over the years.

If you are ever needed again, you shall be re-summoned once more and as a Canon will be used.

Until then, sleep well, my dear friend. Thank you for the good times and for having put up with me for so very, very long.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:37 pm
The self-proclaimed "King" walked through the sands of Hueco Mundo, with his hand on his sword. The grin he always wore grew wider. He looked towards the black sky of the Realm of the Hollows, before it redirected to the deserted land in front of him. No Hollow nor Arrancar had proven to him a challenge yet! How annoying! But...the spiritual pressure he felt in this area could quite possibly change that! The spiritual pressure he felt had grown stronger as he continued to grow closer. The classic grin of Grimmjow Jaegarjaquez was almost psychotic at this point. This stranger could be a challenge!

His running soon slowed to a stop, as dust from the sands kicked up. His smile faded. One of his hands slowly moved back to his blue hair, and he carefully smoothed out a small tuft of hair that stood up. Grimmjow's eyes would close, before his grin would return, and his eyes would gaze upon his opponent. A very...odd Hollow. It seemed to be...another Arrancar. Grimmjow grinned wider as his left hand would begin to drift over the handle of his sword. His fingers would interlace the handle of the katana that was the Former Sexta Espada's Zanpakutō. His mouth would open, before saying one thing. "We going to fight or what?" He yelled out, mildly annoyed.

The opponent would then slowly turn. It was, in fact, an Arrancar. His opponent would growl, before launching itself at Grimmjow, aiming one of it's arms for his head. However, based on the aura he had felt from this Arrancar, Grimmjow was expecting such an attack. All he could sense from this Arrancar....was rage. Grimjow lifted one of his arms, with the opponent's colliding with his own. However, this did not pierce the Former Sexta Espada's skin. It would simply bounce off it. Hierro. That was what stopped the attack. If it were not for that, the attack would have most likely taken his arm.

His arm would then move so that it pointed straight at his opponent, before opening his hand. A small sphere of red spiritual energy sparked on the center of the palm of his hand. The sphere would grow larger, almost to the size of a small bouncing ball. This sphere would then burst off his palm in the form of a crimson red wave of energy. A Cero. The red blast of energy would zoom towards his enemy. But his enemy...only yelled in the form of a growl. A low screech, to some. The Arrancar's arm would draw to it's chest, with it's hand hovering mere inches over it's shoulder. The Arrancar's arm would then strike outwards, slamming it's arm into the Cero, and batting it away. The Cero would fly away from the now safe Arrancar, and explode in the distance, sending sand everywhere.

Grimmjow was surprised, but yet his face showed only his trademark grin. His jaws would open, and his throat would emit a large bout of laughter. "HAHAHAHA! You think that would scare ME? I AM THE KING!" He shouted and declared, before ripping the sword that had remained at his side out. His hand covered the flat of the blade at the base, and the blade began to glow blue. He moved his hand up the blade very fast, raking his fingers on it. Sparks that were spiritual energy flew from the blade, and Grimmjow was surrounded in a vortex of pure power. As this happened, Grimmjow would speak one phrase. The only thing he would need to win.

"GRIND, PANTERA!!!"

That would be all he needed. To beat this thing down. To WIN. His grin grew wider as the spiritual energy he had grew immensely when he activated this next form of power for an Arrancar. Resurrección. As he grinned, his teeth became sharper and jagged. His hands turned into black cat paws with large, fearsome claws at the tips of them. He then grew a tail, which was very sharp, slender, and cat-like. His hair now was long and flowing. The Hollow mask was now gone as well, with a headgear on his forehead replacing it. His clothing was the last to change. It changed into a white, form-fitting armor. Grimmjow had performed Resurrección. He laughed more, which escalated into a roar. This would cause a sonic wave that would kick up the sands of Hueco Mundo, before Grimmjow would crouch down. His tail would swipe back and forth, before the Former Sexta Espada leaped forward.

As he did, he would move his arm so that his elbow was facing his enemy. The moment he did, five bombs would shoot from his elbow, before impacting with his enemy, and explode. When the smoke cleared, the enemy was missing it's arm. It seemed to have blocked it. "HAHAHAHA! Did you really think you could block that?!" He yelled, before he crouched down. As he did, two massive claws appeared on his hands, glowing blue. These claws were composed of Reishi, and were Grimmjow's strongest attack. His grin grew wider as he slashed down, sending the claws flying towards the target. As he did, his maniacal laughter could be heard.

"HAHAHAHA! I AM THE KING!!! DESGARRON!!!!"

The claws would impact his target, and an explosion of Reishi would be seen. Grimmjow's grin grew evermore wider as he saw the explosion of Reishi from the claws of his attack. Did he try and block it? The smoke cleared to reveal...a corpse. The corpse of the Arrancar he had faced. "Well...that little shit wasn't even much a challenge. Just some dumbass throwing around his spiritual pressure to make people fear him...." Grimmjow's grin soon faded, before his form slowly faded. He had exited Resurrección. He slowly turned, sheathing his Zanpakutō, before walking away. The Former Sexta Espada was disappointed. Was there no one in Hueco Mundo who could even CHALLENGE him?....
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:48 pm
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6ymhdhJ6S1r3rttno1_250
«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

Alright, weighing in here, my notes on this are as follows.

The fighting is alright, but RP samples for Canons, especially canons who are so powerful and have been worked up to be even stronger than they previously were in the anime, have to show a complete understanding of who the character is and how it is they act.

I see a lot of overuse of the written out laughter, as well as phrases that show a bragging nature that Grimmjow just doesn't have toward opponents who don't truly challenge him. Yes, we have seen him like that in the anime, but it took Ichigo repeatedly cockblocking him for that to happen. It wasn't an immediate "because we're fighting, I have this berserker rage" thing. If you recall, Grimmjow was a lot more collected when he stepped to Rukia, simply putting a hand through her chest without much ceremony.

Also, with canons such as this, a lot of it is based on what we feel we can trust you with as a roleplayer. This sample, as well as what I've seen from you in the past, doesn't quite exemplify what we look for in a 0-tier just yet. Keep working on it, and feel free to try again once you've built up some more confidence and trust with us on the site over the course of your tenure here.

This is my decision, to deny this on the grounds that it isn't an RP sample that befits a 0-tier of this calibre and previous story importance/site importance. If anyone takes issue with this decision, feel free to contact me directly in Xat or through PM.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm
If anyone thought I wasn't going to look at reclaiming the character that made it clear I knew what I was doing on this site, you need to share whatever you're smoking because you've had too much. Like Zaraki, it may take me a bit but I'll get to this one.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm
THE KING
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 JCRrxmK
/G\R/I\M/\M/\J/\O/W\

How many more were there, he had lost count after about one hundred, or so demons begging and pleading for fucking mercy like some kind of baby back bitches crying for their momma's tits. Pathetic. Grimmjow grunted in anger as the last breaths of the Demon who he had by the throat came out as gasps, his eyes rolling back in his head, and his hands, balled into fists, slamming into his toned arms hoping to break the hold. But there was no release for this guy, no sweet merciful air to caress his corrupted lungs, and bring this guy any sweet...sweet relief! "I heard word over the grape vine you guys were encroaching on my little piece of paradise.", Grimmjow gestured to Heuco Muendo around him in a grandiose manner. His hunting ground, his territory, all of it was fucking his, and he had made that clear the moment those fuck nuggets from Shadowfall stepped their tootsies into his neck of the woods that this was his. He had hung up the first hundred or so that had come knocking, hanging their bodies literally up in the derelict trees, and splattering their blood across many a rock leading up into his domain.

He had thought the message had been read loud and clear! That these little demons who were trying to encroach in on his territory knew who they were fucking with. "You guys just don't get it...none of you little shits seem to understand that this land is mine. I am the Alpha Predator here and you are all just a bunch of squirrels trying to find a nut. I've allowed you to walk around in Heuco Mundo...to do as you please, because quite frankly it doesn't concern me, and this is how you repay that kindness? By sending a few hundred of your boys stumbling around my jungle like a bunch of idiots looking for little old me.", Grimmjow snickered as he casually threw the demon about twenty yards away from him. Such a display of strength was child's play and the demon's desperate gasps for air were like a symphony of the most divine hymns to a man like Grimmjow. Like many an Alpha Predator, the sounds of his wounded prey, and the smell of fear were a delight far beyond the basic understanding of inferior life forms. It sent a shiver of pleasure down his spine.

"We...we were only...doing what we were ordered to do!", the demon, a weird looking mixture of spikes and claws, stammered in his general direction as he tried his best to catch his breath. Grimmjow looked at him, the all too familiar look of a creature playing with its' food crossing his face as he grinned sadistically at the demon. He could tell that the little guy was looking for a way out, trying his damnedest to just find some solution to his predicament, and Grimmjow knew that was the finest seasoning of all. Desperation. "Orders? On whose authority did you all decide to grow a scrote and come to my neck of the woods? Who told to finally grow a back bone and stand erect with some form of demonic pride, you pathetic worm!", Grimmjow shouted as he literally pounced from twenty feet away to land on top of the demon, spikes shattering across his hierro like thin sticks across a child's knee. Grimmjow didn't hesitate to rip off one of the clawed hands the pathetic, lower life form had on his body, and with about as much casualty as a man sitting down to watch a television program, tossed it aside with a faint look of whimsy across his face.

The scream was music to his ears, it was like the sound of a dinner bell announcing that the main course was just about to be delivered. The demon tried to regrow his arm, but Grimmjow would not have it, and slammed his sword in front of the regrowing limb which began to sever in two as it did so, another scream emitted, and the sickening grin growing wider. "You know...it really doesn't matter on whose orders it was. To be absolutely honest, I've grown bored from sitting in this jungle, and hunting lesser prey...though your 'allies' weren't much in the way of prey either. Still...maybe its time I go for a walk? Stretch the old legs, kill a few thousand demons, and expand my territory until that leader of yours decides to show her little head.", Grimmjow chuckled as he spoke, imagining what it might be like to finally get a real challenge as it had been quite some time since he had even had the opportunity to really 'fight'. Most of his encounters were like this. A Hollow trudging too close to his land or an arrancar thinking he was tough shit only to be punched until he was nothing more than a sack of flesh and blood.

There were no worthy challengers in his area, not a single fucking challenge left near this jungle, and the act of this squad of demons looking to come into his turf had only served as the catalyst to his yearning for a fight. A fight that he most certainly would have. He stood up, wiping a bit of the Demon's blood on his white clothing, and kicking the convulsing body of the demon into a nearby tree. A sickening crack and the sound of gurgling filled Grimmjow's ears as he diligently put his blade back into its' home and marched over to the lone living demon to take in the sight of the last prey he would hunt in this jungle. The demon whimpered, it was the only sound it could make from the look of things. The spine snapped in two causing some kind of paralysis, a distorted arm that was still trying desperately to put itself back together, and a few broken spikes covered in black demonic blood. The demon had once been a thing, but it had now been reduced to nothing more than a ball of flesh, and broken thoughts from the sounds of its gibberish. It kept trying to speak, no words would come out, and the look of desperation and fear seemed to be spreading across its face as it realized that it wasn't going home. Well it was, but it wouldn't be of its own volition.

"And they say us Arrancar should fear you demons... hmph!", Grimmjow laughed loudly, filling the jungle with the sound of his enjoyment, and that laugh was quickly followed by a blinding red light. A cero wiping away the last of the demon and a good chunk of the jungle as well as Grimmjow began to march through the charred path he had made for himself. Where was he going? Who was he going to meet? None of that mattered. All that mattered is that the king was back.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 VewULRr
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 AQodtc6
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 am
Reserving to place an RP sample here. We got a challenge boys.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:03 pm
[adm]Overall, this was a pretty good sample. However, Grimmjow will be lowered to 1-3+. With that said, this is approved. Additionally, I will be altering the skill sheets to better fit the character.[/adm]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [APPROVED, 1-3+] [Owner: Steiner] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:39 pm
[mod]Moved to idle[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum