Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2439 registered users
The newest registered user is ellqu

Our users have posted a total of 112506 messages in 17044 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola

Portal

That Guy...

Sei003

Kakeru

Ulqui

RyuzakiSaitō

Slayer

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

THREAD UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YaoXhu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 154975331

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: THREAD UPDATE   Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Alright, so now that I've managed to finish all of school, I now have free time once again to focus on the site. The only issue is that I've been blasted by so many tests that I forgot a majority of things I was in, so if I was in a thread with you, please private message me or reply here the thread we were in so that I could reply as soon as possible. I'm sorry for taking a while, but I'm finally back full force!

THREAD UPDATE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1