Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Left_bar_bleue500/1000Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty Ryuu007's Questions for Frost

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:47 pm
hey there, Frost

This is where I will be posting all my questions, doubts, concerns, etc and this is my new and permanent account "Ryuu007". The first character name will be: given name "Bhairyuu" and surname "Yagami" though.

My first question is: can I have the yen and awesome points I have accumulated from my previous account "Bhairyuu" to this new permanent OOC account "Ryuu007"? If I could have you do that for me, that would be great.

Also, could you maybe replace the character name I have in ShadowFall circle 6 with my new permanent character and account name:

Character: Bhairyuu, Yagami

OOC Account: Ryuu007
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty Re: Ryuu007's Questions for Frost

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:08 pm
Ryuu007 wrote:hey there, Frost

This is where I will be posting all my questions, doubts, concerns, etc and this is my new and permanent account "Ryuu007". The first character name will be: given name "Bhairyuu" and surname "Yagami" though.

My first question is: can I have the yen and awesome points I have accumulated from my previous account "Bhairyuu" to this new permanent OOC account "Ryuu007"? If I could have you do that for me, that would be great.

Also, could you maybe replace the character name I have in ShadowFall circle 6 with my new permanent character and account name:

Character: Bhairyuu, Yagami

OOC Account: Ryuu007

m8, you can just use my communication thread at this point:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

As for your first question? Sure, I'll do that.

Second, I'll do that sometime between tonight and tomorrow.

Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost WVMWLOu
Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Left_bar_bleue500/1000Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 pm
but if I do that, wont my doubts, concerns etc get lost in the vast ocean that is the other members' questions and concerns and stuff?

Oh and thanks for transferring the yen and the awesome points.

I look forward to having that ShadowFall position in Circle 6. I am still quite sick (must be a relapse) so it will be a little while till I upload my whole profile for you to link it to though and then claim the position. Just a heads up.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 pm
Ryuu007 wrote:but if I do that, wont my doubts, concerns etc get lost in the vast ocean that is the other members' questions and concerns and stuff?

Oh and thanks for transferring the yen and the awesome points.

I look forward to having that ShadowFall position in Circle 6. I am still quite sick (must be a relapse) so it will be a little while till I upload my whole profile for you to link it to though and then claim the position. Just a heads up.

No. I take each question individually and get to them when I can.

And that's no problem. Hopefully you get better.

Ryuu007's  Questions for Frost WVMWLOu
Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 pm
ah got it then, alright.

By the way how's the work on the profile template coming along? I remember I had requested one from you a while back...just curious is all...since it has been a while since then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum