Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Song of the Forest [Sofia/Henrex] [Private]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:14 am by Henrex

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by THEFROST

» Kage the Flame Emperor [WIP]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by GiantBoi

» Kage the Flame Emperor [WIP]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by GiantBoi

» Giantboi's Claims
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by GiantBoi

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDarkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_voting_barDarkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDarkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_voting_barDarkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2720 registered users
The newest registered user is Vaelynn

Our users have posted a total of 131455 messages in 19949 subjects

Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:39 pm

CLAIMING A FACE
Rin Okumura - Ao no Exorcist - Darkfunnel - Ladon Iwashikeru

gonna change Ladon's appearance to match the FC, since, ya know. why not.

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:34 pm

approved and added to the list.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 am

Timeskip Ruby Rose - RWBY - Darkfunnel - Arianda Vael

A reference just in case: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/f/f2/Ruby_Timeskip.png/revision/latest?cb=20160701205445

yes, that is Ruby Rose after the time skip that RoosterTeeth is doing for the show. For the sake of no spoilers, I shan't say more. But, I'm changing Arianda's FC for her Shifter form :3

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 am

Denied. You'll have to obtain a share if you wish to use that FC

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:27 am

Reserving a Face

Blazing Heart (Elesis) > Elsword > Darkfunnel > Kimitsuki Yamamoto

Max Ticks Please.

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 am

Approving. Will remove the 1mil in a sec. Expires on the 3rd of November.

Also, posting here for posterity that the share between you and Shizuo for the character of Ruby Rose has also been approved and added to the list at this time.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Alright. Claiming Kimitsuki's face now xD

Blazing Heart (Elesis) - Elsword - Darkfunnel - Kimitsuki Yamamoto

Got the character finished so, time to get her face claimed for real.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 2:31 pm

«REVIEWING THINGS RIGHT NOW»

I'll go ahead and approve your FC. Expect it to be added to the list in a little bit.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:47 am

CLAIMING A FACE

Aircraft Carrier Hime - Kantai Collection - Darkfunnel - Arianda Vael

Will change the True Appearance to match the claim either today or tomorrow. (or when the claim is approved)

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims   Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Face Claim Center-
Jump to: