Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace of mind [OPEN]

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:06 pm

The Mental Mirror

Enter: Diablo

Word Count:600

Diablo looked to Henrex with a shake of her head. as she glared at him. Why would I show a bigot like you my true self when you have already proven to me that you are not worthy of seeing it? You move with violent acts and did nothing to show you have any form of peaceful intent. With your actions id likely just leave insted of show you anything. And as far as the division. It is one thing I can not show in the illusion sadly. Though the division is fourth. We pride ourselves in hiding after all. She looked to verniy and offered a soft smile. Though sense you have not shown anything but wary. You even have the dignity to keep your weapon sheathed. you I will show what he desires to see.

With that diablo would release a maijor portion of the imageing she had placed on verniy. It would still remain though in this the energy would be the same as her arrancar though it would be displaced in many ways. As the image began to fade for verniy she would take note of multiple burn marks and scars that would riddle her body. it would look as if she had taken part in a horrid battle and that it did not bode well for her. The image slowly faded away though she was not wearing a shinigami outfit now. though the logo of the fourth division was on the outfit she wore. hollow energy would be comeing off of the wounds that she had and it seemed to overtake the slight presence of shinigami energy.

This would be hard to tell if it was still a fake sense the energy actually fully sinced up with the reiatsu she had originally had. The hollow energy comeing from the wounds she showed would appear to be the source of the odd energy that was comeing from her. The wounds would also appear to take up at least 80 precent of her face and all parts visable upon her body. There could be more but it would not be able to be seen with the clothes she was wearing. they had a shinigami like look to them but it would appear to be more like what humans would call a trenchcoat design. I know you do not seem to talk all that much but I will not ask you to do so. After all the looks you give speak way more then most words could ever truly imply. I am a friend. After all if I was not would I not have already attacked? unless you do so belive it was a ploy. Though I can not find fault with that either.

She slowly turned to look to henrex who she was sure would possibly start some rant about how she had better show him what she was now showing verniy. the image she gave verniy to see would be extremely hard to see through sense her full focus was on the image and its manipulation. So this would make it much more difficult to see through not to mention she was actually using her own reiatsu for the energy it was just manipulated in a way to give her more of a hollow attack look then the arrancar feel it would normally be.

(just to let you know it may be easy to see if you are a good distance above diablos tier and at least close or equil to her focus. her focus is master level.)

Playing with you was rather...interesting~

Coding and Graphic In Template By:
[THEFROST] and Lilith

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:51 am
OOC NOTE
My most sincere apologies for not posting in here. I've been busy and taking certain threads as a priority. You have my full permission to skip me, and let Cookies post. I will attempt to post in the next circle of posting.

@Natalia @Cookies
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Peace of mind [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:46 pm

The Mental Mirror

Enter: Diablo

Diablo looked to both of them with a soft shake of her head. It had seemed they had taken intrest in something else. Rather then sticking around she decided it may be best to depart for the time being. As she looked over the both of them she let out a soft sigh. Sense it appears you both have other things on your minds I will leave you two alone to simmer in your thoughts. She stated as she slowly turned and started to walk off. As soon as she touched a nearby shadow she started to walk into the shadow as if she was walking down a flight of stairs. there would be some time to stop her if need be but after a few moments she would completely disappear into the shadows.

As soon as she had completely disappeared into the shadow she could not help but think that the meeting between the three of them went almost just like she was expecting it to. Though in the end it all was in good fun and it definetly gave her some insight on what her goals should be moving forward into the future.
Word Count:198

Playing with you was rather...interesting~

Coding and Graphic In Template By:
[THEFROST] and Lilith

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum