Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Left_bar_bleue30000/999999The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:39 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE SUN ANGEL ENTERS THE ICE

Artist: Kelly Clarkson - Song: Stronger - Word Count: 1015

The Pop Princess was not in her usual outfit. Her body was wrapped from head to toe, in silk scarves and layers. The frost nipped at her neck as a cold shiver traveled through her body. Sophia loved the cold don't get her wrong but this trek was extremely arduous. Although she could use her abilities to speed up the process, Sophia was adamant on making the journey on foot. Wrapped with a fur-lined cape, she sloshed through the unstable icy path. Using ambient reishi, she minimized the shifting of snow and ice, to prevent any dangerous events from occurring. This took extremely intricate use of her Kido and reishi control, "If only those trainers could see me now... Still amazing myself everyday." She steadily traveled up the mountain side at her pace. She was training her physical endurance and her spiritual energy manipulation. Sophia wanted to take as much as she could out of this process.

Many people have mentioned being trained by the fabled, Cirno Iramasha. Numerous individuals found themselves making the journey to visit her, to achieve the best version of themselves. "The Tower of Heroism", Sophia thought to herself as she traveled up a portion of the mountain. Something was rather interesting about this environment. Spiritual particles filled this area more abundantly than most other places. It allowed her to access more power, but it definitely dampened her finesse with her ability. She was channeling her energy through her tails, creating a personal warmer for her body. The ice and cold that surrounded her was much more potent then a simple snowstorm. As shards of ice swirled around her, one managed to break skin. Her blood instantly froze and her face stung. Sophia looked down at the injury and without using her hand she gathered reiryoku surrounding her. Slowly particles of energy fluttered around her cut, the blood slowly melted away and her scar was healed. Sophia sighed, she started to doubt she'd make it to the summit. Within the same moment, her fists clenched with resolve. She exclaimed to herself, "This isn't just for me, it's for my loved ones, all the people I could potentially save."

Sophia continued traversing through dangerous ice-worn terrain. As she walked, she reached an uncertain edge, as she looked up, she saw a large final mountain. Almost there. She stared it down, her golden eyes reflecting the sunlight to the mountain.She had made her reservations about doing this quest. She knew what she was putting at risk, this was a tumultuous trial. But she knew very well the benefit of it. She wanted to break the ceiling and unlock her potential. It's the reason why she entered the academy and worked so hard. She wanted to be the best she could be and she knew this would be one of only things to help her. She took a moment to really embrace the moment. She made it this far, she at least wanted to take it in. She turned away from the mountain and she was amazed by the view. Being a top a mountain is an unforgettable feeling. Problems and difficulties seem so minuscule if you're given this view. She marveled at the terrain and it's icy beauty. The harsh cold that danced within her body, but she was getting better at channeling her energy to warm and maintain homeostasis. She turned back around to view the gorgeous icy mountain. Cirno Iramasha's message resounded within Sophia's mind. Inviting whomever was willing to fight for the weak and raise their sword for justice. She had strong beliefs regarding justice and the saving of innocents, she was filled with determination. This heroic quest wasn't a device for her to flaunt her skills, but to prove something to herself. She had the capability of becoming something more, achieving something great. She wanted to get stronger for herself and for everyone around her.

Sophia started and picked up the pace. She gained confidence and resolve with her quest. She knew whatever happens, whatever comes from this, she'll succeed. She held her Zanpakutō in front of her and threw it towards the sky shouting, "Jibun Ni Naru! SHUKKETSU HĀTO!" Her Zanpakutō instantly reformed itself it to a ball of uncontainable bright sunshine. Running forward, Sophia caught it with such dexterity and mastery of her weapon. As she began to run towards the summit, the wind and ice began to eerily pick up. There was so much turbulence and chilling wind surrounding her she almost lost her footing. It felt as if the winter air was coming to life, "Was this a trial?" she thought to herself. Without hesitation she held out her scepter and called, "SHUKKETSU HĀTO, SHIELD!!" Around her, a shimmering translucent pink energy formed and shaped around her. It seemed almost liquid in structure and as it towered over her, it formed itself into a dome. The harsh icy winds and blades of ice were pelting the barrier, unable to penetrate the defense. The ice began to envelop the barrier and with a flick of her wrist the ice melted away. Sophia began to walk forward with a fire in her eyes. "Nothing. Nothing, will stop me." Her shield grew bright and stronger, even as the blizzard pelted away at it. As she approached the summit and saw herself creep close, she spun her scepter around her body. The ambient particles of energy being drawn to her strength. She was like a bright pink spiritual energy magnet, the sight was gorgeous. The reishi danced through the air and entered the dome protecting her from the weather. The energy started to amass at her feed forming what looked like a shimmering pink platform. Sophia's eyes glittered brightly with strength as she said, "SHUKKETSU HĀTO, GATE!!!!" Instantly she was transported atop the summit, with such speed and accuracy. The great distance was covered, "It may not be the fastest, but I'm sure I can travel farther most." Sophia took a deep breath looking at the gorgeous crystalline structures. She exhaled slowly and around her the barrier of safety melted way, "What a beautiful place..." Sophia's eyes teemed with excitement and her nine-tails popped from her coat and danced around, "Alright... Let's do this!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty Re: The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:01 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: maritumix - Song: Desire for existence - Word Count: 1100

The cold is where The Angel Of The Ice seemed to find her solace most of these days. It brought her peace, quiet and a sense that it would be ok. Despite the storms of the world screaming, churning and erupting all around the The Celestial; it was only natural that her birth given element could give her such ease. Bathing herself in the snow, wind, ice and cold of winters grip allowed Cirno to meditate, relax and unwind from all the burdens which made her existence quite the difficult one.

As a leader of heroes, this Heroine needed to set a superb reflection of light to shine down upon her followers and give them an example to adhere by. It's all that she desired during the early phases of this operation that started with a small desire for hope and good to be spread throughout the world. It was quite unbelievable to see the response in the world that she got and to see her humble faction grow, expand and evolve into something which could rival most major organizations on this very earth.

However, with it came so many responsibilities. She needed to provide a home for heroes and heroines alike to feel secure in, many long nights were required to make sure everything was kept afloat and managed well and a firm and patient mind were needed to guide those who needed so much help to become the best rays of light they could be. As everyone who joined The Guild of Heroes yielded great potential and it was up to her and everyone who was apart of this family to discover, train and fight for that hidden light within themselves.

In spite of those most pure and gentle of wishes, it wasn't an easy task. Especially when the weight of her own personal life embed themselves into her problems. The Angel Of The Ice was currently engaged and her wife was already due with her kids. Yeah, they were a freak of nature to potential outsiders because of the fact this pregnancy was influenced by supernatural means, but Cirno didn't care one bit about that. She was so happy to have a family that she was welling to endure and cope with the immense weight of responsibilities it took to protect a family, raise children and step up to the plate as a fully functioning adult no longer hiding in the shadows of an untrue eternal childhood.

And it is for this reason why she did her best to represent The Angel Society of the Iramasha Union as it's leader. It was another dutiful role which she was bestowed upon and one that made her life even more rigorous than before. It is why she wanted to train and focus herself even harder to protect all these things that she cared about. Yet, the harder she trained herself, the deeper in the well of fatigue she found herself. And this exhaustion was draining her patience, dissolving her kindness and making her ponder if perhaps her charitable nature and goodwill were finite resources.

These were grim and worrying thoughts which were beginning to more and more common within the psyche of The Angel as these pressing months rolled on and on. Even as she stood upon the top of her Hero Summit, there was something in her heart which was whispering the limitations of her own humility. It was not a thought she had in the beginning; but it was one she wanted to fight off until nothing else could be done. No matter if the inner confines of her mind and heart turned to ash, so long as she felt this warmth, perhaps this quest could go on.

Right?

There wouldn't be much time to answer that question to herself. Instead, the winds of fate brought another traveler to the sky eyed Iramasha. The pulsation of a Shinigami's spiritual energy started to ooze into the area around her and she was assured that this was perhaps yet another chance to try and prove to herself that there was still charitable nature within herself. Thus, as the currents of winter blew past the The Angel Of The Ice, she would fold her arms and have a reserved smile emerge across her face as this traveler made her way through the snow and cold just to meet her.

Judging from how worn down and tired she looked, it wasn't too difficult to discern that perhaps this fellow adventurer was freezing and on the verge of succumbing to the elements of winter which breathed all around them. After all, she wouldn't be the first explorer to find themselves towards the edge of being devoured by Jack Frost's nip; and she probably would not be the last. So it was almost expected that Cirno would be the one to remedy and heal these alignments to those who braved the storm to find her home.

Hence, Cirno utilized The Iramasha's form of supernatural energy known as "Aether" in order to influence to weather around Sophia. For a Celestial of her caliber, it wasn't too difficult for this Angel to guide particles on a molecular level in order to increase the kinetic energy between them. As, by doing this, the thermal energy surrounding The Pop Princess's body would become greater and it would feel as if she had just entered a space of total warmness. One which tucked away her worries, eased her bodies stresses and filled her with great energy.

As, on the winter floor around them, a white miasma exuded between the two women and this mist was filled with Cirno's Holy Aether. It would allow her to instill a sense of serenity, calm and hope within those influenced by it's touch. In turn, it would also serve to heal the physical fatigue of The Shinigami's body and fill her with new energy to continue on with the next phase of this heroic journey.

When these bodily issues were addressed, there was nothing much left to do but ask Sophia this one important thing:

"What brings you here, adventurer? Are you here to find your heroic spirit?"

In a gingerly voice, words of The Leader of Heroes exited out of her pale lips and she stared intently into the plum eyes of The Sun Angel to await a response.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice WVMWLOu
SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Left_bar_bleue30000/999999The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty Re: The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:06 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE SUN ANGEL ENTERS THE ICE

Artist: Kelly Clarkson - Song: Stronger - Word Count: 1087

Sophia took a deep breath. She made it. She looked all around her: the snow, the cold, the ice, the clouds. Everything around her was calming. She took this moment to just embrace that she was able to get to the summit. She brought her hands together, under her mittens, and rubbed them together. She laughed to herself and jumped up playfully, "I did it!" In that instant, the snow around her began to shift and move. Sophia's eyes glanced all around and her ears perked up. Quickly, she brought up her scepter to ready a potential defense.

After a moment, a warmth entered her body. This warmth was comforting and rejuvenating. It's as if Zin had touched her face. The memory of the young man and his unnerving warmth crossed her mind. She smiled happily at this memory. The warmth continued to fill her body. Serenity, calm, and hope out of nowhere just came into her mind. Her body also became healed and strengthened. The unknown source of energy ran its course through her body, revitalizing and repairing the stiff and tightened muscles. The muscles that were tight flexed with excitement and energy. Any feelings of exhaustion or tiredness slowly evaporated from her body. The bruises on her body started to shift and slowly erase themselves from her body. Any cuts or burns from the cold slowly faded into the warmth blessed by the unknown source. To Sophia's surprise, she felt as if she could climb the mountain two times over. Blinking her big golden-eyes she realized this was someone's doing. Sophia had an extremely acute sense of reiastu and spiritual energy. Slowly, Sophia turned and looked at the Angel of Snow. She looked forth and smiled brightly, she was pleasantly surprised. The person of myth and fable, turned out to look warm and inviting.

As Sophia stepped forward, she noticed something was off about the Angel of Snow's energy. She closed her eyes and felt the spiritual particles in the air. She had done this many times before, sensing the energy within the air to feel emotions. There was this sense of stress, desire and uncertainty. Sophia smiled brightly at Cirno, her golden-eyes beaming with warmth under the rays of the sunlight. She walked towards Cirno with confidence and gusto. Sophia's feet sank into the powdered snow and she walked to Cirno focused attitude.

"What brings you here, adventurer? Are you here to find yo..."

Before the Ice Iramasha could finish her sentence, Sophia embraced Cirno tightly. The reishi tails that danced behind Sophia absorbed themselves into her body. Sophia circulated her spiritual energy throughout her own body, pink tendrils of glittering energy soared throughout Sophia's body into Cirno's. Warmth. Sophia wanted to share warmth with Cirno. Not just heat, but the warmth that comes from the calming rays of the sun or the warmth of a hot calming fragrant bath. She wanted to help shift any doubt, worry, stress and impatience in Cirno's heart. Sophia did her best to purify any fatigue or exhaustion by charging her with her unique reishi signature. She let the energies dance and linger between the two of them. Sophia stepped back and bowed in apology, "I'm so very very sorry about that. That was extremely invasive and unprofessional" She looked up her eyes twinkling with joy, "I just felt like you needed that.... I'm Sophia Asamiya of the Gotei." Sophia then brings up the insignia of the Kido Corps, "I'm part of the Kido Corp but I mainly work as the Director of Healing Operations and Research!" She bowed again, "I really want to thank you for healing my injuries and replenishing my reiastu! I hope that wasn't to much of a burden"

Sophia stood there proudly. Sophia took everything in and thought to herself, "She does all this work for all these soldiers and warriors. Does she ever get time to rest? Does she ever feel appreciated?" Sophia bit her lip thinking the fact that she might not be as appreciated as she should be. She looked down her feet slowly sinking into the snow. Sophia nodded with joy, "Miss Cirno, I'd like to say thank you for everything you do for us wandering adventurers. I'm sure this takes a toll on you... But you work so hard... So thank you." So for a moment she settled within her thoughts, hopefully helping little away Cirno's exhaustion with showing her appreciation, Sophia wanted to get to business.

Lifting up her Zanpakutō to hip level, the opalescent hilt of her scepter glistened in the sunlight. She grinned coyly at Cirno, "I'm not going to waste your time. I'm here to become stronger. I need to be the stalwart captain of my division. I gave them the motto,

'To help EVERYONE any means possible and To eliminate any threat that could be brought to our patients!'

I've taught them to heal and to protect. But how could I teach them to fight, If I myself aren't a great fighter. I want to prove to everyone that the Healing Division has strength" Sophia sheepishly smiled and her confidence dwindled a minute amount. "I'm here for all the souls I lost... I'm here for everyone I couldn't save... I'm here to prove something to myself." Sophia's eyes watered and she gripped her scepter tighter as she continued, "That I can do this. That there is no one else limiting me, but my own insecurities and doubts!!!" Then she looked directly at Cirno, "I know you can help me. I will work till I have nothing left in my body. So, please... Help me..." No matter what The Angel of Ice answered, the Angel of the Sun would stand her ground. She was here to become the hero she was destined to be. She needed this. From what she could tell, Cirno also needed something. Maybe, Sophia would be able to help her achieve it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:59 am

Artist: maritumix - Song: FOG - Word Count: 1090

Well -- that was a shocker.

It was the first time anyone had really tried to heal Cirno herself during the entirety of this whole Hero Quest business. For this reason alone is why The Angel Of The Ice would soon find herself blinking at the turn of events. As the tendrils of pink light started to wave, swirl and churn about the body of The Celestial; there was certainly a mental change by being surrounded by so much positive energy. However, it was not her body that was tired, it was her mind.

Hence, when Cirno felt these energies become embed within herself, she certainly did feel a bit more perky and preppy. It was as if she had taken a cup of coffee and her sense of jubilation increased because the amount of increased pleasure rushing through her body. So, after that shock hit her system, there was a brighter smile and shine behind the Angel Of The Ice's face as she let out a small laugh.

This all seemed rather funny to her as it seemed as if the situation was being reversed on her for a once and she found amusement in that. She could already tell that this traveler was going to be rather fun to be around; and that this quest should turn out to be a bag of thrills when it comes to finding her inner heroic spirit!

So, she had no problems accepting the apology of Sophia. After all, it was a rather welcome surprise and she would bow in return to The Angel Of The Sun. At the same time, Cirno could tell that this woman was a rather kindred and jovial spirit. Since, when The Celestial locked her oceanic gaze with her plum stare, The Angel Of The Ice could tell that she seemed to possess a high amount of zest and flare for life. It was apparent there was something burning inside her soul and Cirno was determined to find out what that was.

"Don't worry about it. I've done much of the same myself and it's almost as if I'm staring at a fiery copy of myself or something. It's weird, but I'm happy about it."

After those chipper words were uttered out of the mouth of The Celestial, there would be a slight laugh followed by a more intent stare as Cirno began to listen more into what Sophia was saying about herself. Apparently, this woman was apart of the Gotei and it wasn't too often that she got many of those people around these parts. While it is true that many Shinigami were apart of this organization, she seemed to have a problem retaining Gotei members. So, perhaps she could be useful towards maintaining stronger ties with that faction for The Guild Of Heroes.

"Oh, and don't worry about the injuries either, miss! It's on the house. I'm pretty sure you'd do the same for me: as you just did it when we first met! Haha!"

The Angel Of The Ice would then stick her tongue out playfully at The Pop Princess for a moment before taking her turn to once again listen to what the Shinigami had to say. Since, as she continued to ramble on, it became apparent that she seemed rather concerned for the state of being with Cirno. It caused her to once again blink and reconsider her thoughts. She generally thought that is what heroes and angel's: work to the bone, work until they cannot do it and push themselves pass their limits again. If she had to do this until her energy was thrown in a fine oblivion, Cirno would pursue to that extent if there was a chance at having a beacon of light, hope and warmth shine in this dismal and dark world.

"And I wouldn't worry about myself. I'm sure I can handle it. It's what being an Angel is all about: guiding lost souls towards their potential. I need to represent that and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make that intention come true. That's what The Guild of Heroes was founded on and it's the type of people I lead in The Angel Society."

After her own stance was drawn in the snowy ground, The Angel Of The Ice would then fold her arms with a sense of confidence and self-assurance. As, with her feeling reinforced in her own strength, she found the un-divided attention to give Sophia as she explained her will to get stronger. For, it appeared that The Angel Of The Sun possessed a similar goal as Cirno's; but on a smaller scale and for those in her division. Therefore, The Celestial would nod her head before giving a big grin to her:

"Okay! You've sold me: I'll help you. However, this might be...awkward!"

With a clap of her hands, The Celestial would then have a cluster of her holy aether arise to the surface. All around them would a silver sphere filled with many tribal markings appear. This circular shield would expand for roughly twenty meters and would prove sufficient at containing them both inside. As, in a matter of moments, chains of white energy began to flow outward from Cirno's wrist and ankles in order to surround Sophia's body.

However, none of these chains would touch her just yet. This was important because they would bridge the link between their two spirits and bind their inner worlds. In this way, Cirno could use her astral projection in order to imprint her consciousness in a spiritual body within her inner world. From there, she could begin the work of empowering her spirit and starting the process of blossoming her power. So, based on the nature of these ambitions, The Angel Of The Ice would need Sophia's permissions in order to perform such a thing.

Hence, she would make this vocally known before the next phase could begin:

"If you touch that chain over there, we both will be locked into your inner world. I cannot, however, do this without your permission. Are you open and willing to allow me into your inner world, Sophia?"

And with that, Cirno would await her reply and see where this all goes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:23 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

As Cold As Ice

Artist: RWBY - Song: Neon - Word Count: 884

The cold that surrounded them never entered their small social bubble. The snowflakes fell to the side surrounding the two of them as flurry of dancing white. Sophia was amazed by the strength and fervor of Cirno. For her to have this level of control and have such a casual conversation with me, her power must be extremely immense. There was something comforting about Cirno's presence. This whole set-up she had for the heroes guild was amazing. There was definitely something that Sophia felt like she needed to prove herself to Cirno. Yes, this was there first meeting. But, Sophia wanted to show Cirno all the potential there was to unlock.

Sophia knew that the Gotei needed to be reinforced and strengthened. This was one of the ways they'd be achieve this. Soldiers who'd find their way here, would eventually be the strongest warriors on the front lines. If I was able to show the healing division a modicum of what Cirno can teach me, the healing division would be extremely better off. Sophia smiled, "I would have... It's sort of my mantra... To heal anyone and everyone who's in need." She giggled and placed her hand on her head in embarrassment. After settling down she managed and paid careful attention to Cirno. After a moment,

"Sometimes heroes forget they are people too... It's often what I've noticed as the main healer in the front lines. Soldiers, warriors, heroes all with the same mentality... save those who can't save themselves, work to their drained of all their strength, never let up with anything. But, it's quite the opposite how I see it. How can you save or help anyone when, you, yourself is exhausted? Constant training and working to your maximum capacity is a battle of attrition. One that I have not really fought. I think it's time I step up and fight just like my comrades have been doing..."

Her eyes flickered with distinct realization, "Oh, look at me, I've trailed off and gone on a tangent. I apologize again..." Sophia smiled brightly in Cirno's direction, "I do admire the message you send. You've shown many heroes their potential and strengths. I'm glad someone like you exists on our side." Suddenly, hearing a clap, energy surrounding them shifted and danced in an interesting pattern. This unique energy signature filled the air. It wasn't reiryoku, but it was extremely similar. Silver energies surrounded their bodies and engorged the air creating a bubble around them. Tribal marking then slowly started to rise around the bubble containing both of them inside. A large white circle expanded out encircling them in this large field of energy. On Cirno, energies brought chains of white glistening energy to life. Sophia's jaw dropped slightly and a pink wave crossed her face, "Chains?" She giggled in embarrassment but did her best to maintain composure. Slowly the chains wrapped themselves around Sophia, floating in a static orbit.

She felt emotion and strength resonating from the chains. They just danced around her without touching her body. Sophia's lips quivered in fear, breaking her worry Cirno exclaimed,

""If you touch that chain over there, we both will be locked into your inner world. I cannot, however, do this without your permission. Are you open and willing to allow me into your inner world, Sophia?"

Sophia took a deep breath. She took a moment remembering her time there. How she discovered her powers. Her inner world really was a reflection of what she felt on the inside. It was hard to show this side of Closing her eyes she centered herself. Opening her eyes, for the first time in a long time, her stare was ice-cold. The rays of golden sunshine had disappeared and her eyes became a glacial-blue. Her heartbeat slowed as she whispered, "I'm ready..."

If Cirno would proceed and the chains would embrace Sophia, she would enter a world. Opposite of her demeanor, her spirit world was cold and dark. The infinite field of bleeding heart trees, expand as far as the eye could see. Shukketsu Hāto's inner world is a huge bleeding heart tree garden. Constantly raining and dark, it's a beautiful yet tragic sight. Although, it's pouring rain as you walk through, you don't ever get wet. At the center of the garden, there's a beautifully painted gazebo, that's wood is polished in gold. When you look towards the sky, it's an empty grey atmosphere, with rain falling from it. The air around seems damp and their is a coldness to it that seems to creep under your skin. The rain pouring hard and heavy, the air seems cold but in the center looking at the gazebo gives a sense of warmth. Laying in the center of the gazebo, Sophia's clothes would be changed to long and lengthy pink silk kimonos, a large portion of her chest exposed but cinched at the waist to not let too much be revealed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:12 am

Artist: maritumix - Song: Truth - Word Count: n/a

Deep, deep, deeper. The conscious of Cirno seemed to fade into waves of cool waters and her vision would emerge in a melancholy world. Rain began falling from the heavens, while the leaves of many beautiful bleeding trees started to ooze and seep into the world. Yet, despite the downpour, not a single trace of Cirno's body was wet. No. All she felt was immense coldness, but it wasn't the type frigid air which she was in-tune with and adjusted to being that she was The Angel Of Ice. This was a source of spiritual sadness and The Celestial's mind was privy to such a thing after viewing the depths of Sophia's inner world with her own two eyes.

And, based upon this emotional perception, The Angel Of The Ice understood quite well where her miracle was going to work the best at. It is why Cirno would enter through the garden of glum, sit under the gazebo and adjust her body to take the lotus position. In this way, she could begin to resonate and sync with the spiritual world of Sophia so that she could awaken her potential. Hence, as the oceanic color of Cirno's eyes became devoured in endless white light, The Celestial turned her pensive gaze back towards Sophia and motioned for The Shinigami to sit down next to her.

"I think I have a better understanding of things. Come, sit with me. We need to go through the phase of spiritual and mental training, Sophia."

This time, the jovial nature of The Angel seemed to fade and there was a more earnest, somber and thoughtful Cirno beginning to emerge. It was shown in the way which she spoke and as her face seemed to turn colder, but not quite in a disheartening way. It was if there were a heavy amount of thoughts, concern and anticipation weighing down on The Celestial's mind as she prepared to embark on this journey into The Shinigami's sense of self. There was a desire to want to absolve this heartache within her spirit, and, as always, Cirno desired to recklessly press forward and do what she can to give another soul solace, peace and understanding. It was just her selfless nature.

Sometimes this charitable nature was forced, sometimes others didn't understand and sometimes she was outright hated for it. In fact, Cirno even doubted that she herself was a decent person anymore. Perhaps this was just an illusion of her mind and the ambitions of her former selves desire for fame, glory and power being manfiested through acts of "compassion" and "peace".

But -- still, in order to be the Angel she desired, that weakened flame of self within Cirno wanted to rise above that. That self wanted to find her wings and fly towards her dream of changing the world, birthing more light and finding a way to bring happiness to a planet filled with so much destruction, pain and monstrous darkness. It was childish in it's core, perhaps, but she did not wish to let that last piece of herself go. No matter how bad things became -- it needed to remain.

Stop.

This wasn't about her. No. She couldn't let herself get lost in those thoughts.

Instead, she would hold out her left hand and motion for Sophia to grab on to it and take it.

"I want you to share your memories and feelings with me. Once I can grasp that, I can begin the process of finalizing my miracle upon your soul and finding the first steps to unlocking your potential. If you aren't comfortable with this, now is the time to back out, Sophia."

Then, following those solemn words being uttered, a soft sigh exhaled from the mouth of The Angel and she soon closed her eyes. This was done in order to calm, focus and channel her Holy Aether to begin the process of awakening Sophia. She needed to be in total control of herself and that included having a grasp on her emotions, thoughts, feelings, spirit, body and energy. She couldn't afford to let herself go at this point. Not for the sake of that vision still burning ever so brightly within her mind.

"And the answer remains: can you trust an Angel?"

With that final question posed out in the air, The Angel Of The Ice would then allow Sophia time to mull over and contemplate moving forward with this next phase of training. Would she take her hand, or would she back out?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:26 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Darkness Is Me

Artist: Adele - Song: Make You Feel My Love - Word Count: 1,384

Sophia laid back like a mermaid on a rock. Absorbing the cold air around her body she closed her eyes. This environment cold... sad... but was home for her. The water washing away the bleeding petals and carrying them away to deeper recesses in her spirit world. The lush healthy garden of beautiful bleeding heart plants. The golden warm pagoda. All different aspects and sides of her personality. She looked over to Cirno, her golden eyes shifted into an icy blue and smiled. Sophia then motioned her hand up, "Gate..." Instantly below Cirno's feet particles of energy would form and then in the blink of an I, she would be standing in front of Sophia.

Sophia let out a sly small grin. Offering Cirno a spot next to her, Sophia would sit up properly, with her legs tossed to the side. She looked over Cirno for a moment. Look at her pale features, in contrast the her blue eyes and clothing. This made Sophia smile, as shallow as it was, there was a sense of "well put-together" when she looked at Cirno. There was a flicker. A flicker of worry or self-doubt. Sophia reached out breaking their training session for a moment. Her hand was gently placed on Cirno's. Surging from her hands, spiritual particles danced their way around Cirno.

"Everyone was a special signature in their reiastu. Having my ability of reishi and spiritual particle domination, I feel the presence of every shinigami or creature you've had contact with. Of course, I have no control over this ability and it's more of a feeling than an outright ability. I'm sure youve slain countless foes. But, I'm almost certain you've saved, guided and helped ten-times that amount. No matter how small or minute it seemed, you've made such an impact on countless lives... Please don't have any doubt in who you are... Otherwise, we'd both sink"

Sophia flashed a genuine smiled. She felt comfort around Cirno. This individual had lived her lifetime twenty-times over and has helped so many individuals. Sophia wanted to do that. Sophia wanted to make a change and take a stand. She gripped Cirno's hand tighter. The environment around them brightening as the sky got filled with an opalescent light. The boreal lights flashed and flickered through the sky. Pink and blue lights dancing and engulfing the sky around them, mirroring Sophia and Cirno. After a moment Cirno looked over to Sophia and reached out her hand. Sophia slowly reached out and gently placed her hand atop Cirno's.

"I don't doubt you'll be able to help me. I want to thank you ahead of time, again."

Sophia gently gripped Cirno's hand and focused her energies inwards. After a moment, the solemn, dark, damp garden became basked in bright holy light. White lights flashed around the garden. It illuminated the dark corners hidden by the trees and the falling petals. This also reflected within Sophia, she felt herself opening up. She wanted to release control and strength over to Cirno.

This energy.... I've never felt anything like this before....

"And the answer remains: can you trust an Angel?"

Sophia smiled brightly. She knew that she could trust her. "I guess this is when the Angel of the Sun and the Angel of Ice come together." Opening herself to Cirno she let go of her defenses and memories.

Cirno's mind would be filled with flashes of pink-hued visions. Adolescence. Happiness. Courage. Tears. Popstar. Abuse. Strength. Nurse. Death.Different scenes and different visions danced in Cirno's sub-conscious. All representing her experiences and aspects of her.A singular moment stopped within the vision. Sophia stood, not looking as regal or redeemed as she looks now. Her face young and innocent. Not weathered by the difficulties and hardships to come, Sophia walked into her home. As the vision turned to Sophia's perspective, Cirno would be able to feel the tears falling down Sophia's face. The vision in front her, was her Mother smiling. Her mother was gorgeous, it was obvious where Sophia got her beauty from. Her raven-black locks curling down the sides of her chest. The only blemish on her porcelain skin were bruises that fell on her arms and neck. They'd reach out and hug each other. The hug released a pulse of warmth and love. The vision was no longer pink-hued. As Cirno watched, the two individuals in the vision shifted. In front of her, a more matured Sophia dressed in her academy garb and the same raven-haired woman wearing a white, silk, long and regal kimono.

"So this is my world... There was so much beauty in pain." Sophia stepped back watching as the environment trickled rain and petals. The woman who stood in front of her responded, "Yes... I find it... Peaceful." Sophia looked at the regal woman and smiled, "Shukketsu Hato... You remind me of someone, very close to me..." Shukkestu smirked in a knowing way, "Of course, I am a reflection of you. Your strengths and weaknesses. You inner world is your strength. Yes there's pain and beauty melded into one. But, this is a representation of how you've managed to turn pain into beauty. How you've turned pain into strength." Sophia smiled, "I'm glad. There really is something peaceful about this world..." After a moment she ran into the center of fields and spun elegantly in the rain. Cirno would then slowly see Shukketsu slowly shift, into a darker more sinister version of the woman from before. White would slowly consume the raven-black of her hair and her eyes were no longer golden but icy blue. Her kimono loosened, shifting into a liquid-like, black and inky version of the white kimono, revealing the well-endowed spirit. As Sophia stopped spinning, she turned to Shukketsu and her eyes widened in horror.

Dark Shukketsu smiled, revealing her razor sharp teeth. Gorgeous but sinister and oozing darkness. "This is also your strength. Your suffering? Your pain? The ugliness that hides within you.... That's your TRUE STRENGTH." Slowly the rain turned into what seemed like blood. The bleeding hearts falling from the sky lost their soft-pink hue and turned into a black hazy version of what they originally were. Sophia stepped back in fear, "This isn't my strength... Yes, you may be a part of me, but this darkness is not who I am..." Dark Shukketsu giggled, "Of course, you'll never be strong enough to control this. What was I thinking?" Bringing her hand up, Shukketsu created a bright pink blade of energy. "This... This is power. What you hide behind, your magic tricks? Pulling a rabbit out of a hat isn't going to save lives. You need strength. This world... This is the world that will grant you the strength to fight. To win against your opponents. Once you realize that... Then you'll be able to protect those you love. Otherwise you'll never be able to protect them." Shukkestu screamed as she flew towards Sophia blade first. "If you don't you'll DIEE!" The vision for Cirno would end and a cold air would encroach on the girls. As Cirno would look around Sophia's inner world would shift into the darker version of Bleeding Heart's world. Sophia's eyes would be an icy-blue, hazed over. "This is my strength."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 am

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Song: Fairy Dance - Word Count: n/a

There was certainly an appreciation to be had for the beauty that Sophia possessed while in the splendor of her inner world. It was one that made her seem as if she was at peace for but a few moments and highlighted her aesthetic in a way that The Angel Of The Ice couldn't help but notice. However, Cirno had eyes for another and was someone else's lover. Visions of Sakurai Kazumi, her wife to be, began to flow in her mind. And that warm love cemented her mental stance further.

Hence, she it is why she couldn't indulge herself in such thoughts. Even though it was always easier for her to bond with the same sex, there was a limit The Celestial placed on herself to prevent herself from going overboard. Therefore, The Angel Of The Ice set her sense of attention towards the words which were being uttered out of The Shinigami's mouth. And that is because something curious had been spoken from Sohpia.

According to The Pop Princess, the amount of good Cirno has done for the world had outweighed the amount of bad she had done for the world. While she isn't exactly proud or content with some of her negative actions, The Celestial really hadn't taken much time to contemplate that seemly easy concept. It is perhaps why there was such a great un-comfort within her soul as there was a belief that was beginning to be forged that she'd never overcome her more foul deeds.

Yet in that moment, The Celestial took inventory within herself and realized: yes -- she was good -- and her positive actions could more than make up for anything awful she has done.

So, it is at that point where the aura generating from Cirno's body would begin to ease and she'd take a deep breath in order to relax herself. The Angel Of The Ice sincerely needed to hear that and that did her more good than The Shinigami could even realize; even if they shared a telepathic wavelength at the moment, the depths of The Celestial's soul were more than soothed at this point. And, because of this stabilization happening, the strength of her miracles could function at a much greater capacity because of these bonds being forged between the two.

Ergo, as The Shinigami started speaking about the gratitude she held towards The Angel Of The Ice, Cirno would give a gaze back to Sophia and shake her head back at the fellow hero. There was a warm smile that started to wash over her face as she did so and it seemed as if there was a great amount of tenderness and hospitality behind this expression. One which reflected the confidence, resolve and sense of self which was found through this meeting. And it was a sense of self that needed to be expressed in the most ginger of voices:

"No. I thank you as well. I'm sure you felt it, but I needed to hear that greatly. I now understand what it is that I need to do from here on out. Truly, thank you."

Following those words was the most content of sighs which exited from Cirno's mouth. She was ready to do this wholeheartedly now. Thus, The Angel Of The Ice would begin to close her eyes and start to descend towards the task of invoking a divine miracle within Sohpia's soul. It would all start with The Celestial beginning to ingest these visions of beauty, grace, warmth and affection that her sub-conscious had been infused with. She was breaking these mental constructs down, converting them into tangible energy and using this material to help make her stronger. As, all around them, streams of silver light would begin to rain down in the world as Cirno used this holy energy to inject new strength, awareness and control into her body.

For, it is at this moment where The Angel Of The Sun may begin to tap into her shikai and unlock the protocols needed to make it a potent and dangerous force of nature. However, before that point came, there was more negativity which started to brew and churn about within the The Shinigami. A sinister self made it's presence known and it spoke of such harsh truths about the world. Regardless of these sentiments, however, Cirno seemed to laugh like a mad woman for a moment before the visions of a young blonde child with blood red eyes filled both her own and Sophia's minds.

"Ha! Ugliness, strength, the world; it's all relative. Really, just embrace it all and kill even your most loathsome self to gain a power that is yours. Don't ignore that bundle of rancid negativity stinking up your soul. Work together as one to achieve the goals you both desire. As there isn't anything else in the world that can help you but yourself."

This voice that whirled and surged around them all seemed to be child-like, gleeful and bloodthirsty in tone. Despite that, though, there still was a strong amount of honesty and sincere nature heard as well as this entity spoke. This was the violent justice of Cirno's alter ego and fallen angel self: Erna Iramasha. It was a creature which spawned and made it's presence known when the grimness of the world became too much for The Angel to handle. If Cirno could not finish the job? Erna was there to do it in a most merciless fashion.

Although, in this instance, The Celestial of The Ice was still very much conscious and seemed to be working together with this separate self. It is why the external body of Cirno would seem more than a bit odd. The right side of her hair would become drenched in blonde colors, while on that same side of her face would her eyes become blood red. At the same time, there would be a mixture of aqua, crimson and coal shaded energies dancing around The Angel's body to represent the split sense of self occurring at the moment and to show that one can gain control and find harmony in darkness and light.

Thus, with all these sentiments screaming so strongly in each of their souls, Cirno could begin to work her magic in order to create a new Seal Of Miracles within her soul to awaken her new power and transformation when The Shinigami came to this level of understanding and acceptance. If she failed to do what Erna asked? Then there is a chance instabilities would come with her new form. So it was a matter of simply watching, waiting and seeing what The Shinigami would do.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum