Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2]

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 am
The Spiritual Human Template

Basic Information

• Name: Paul Orlando Peyton
• Titles: Arachnid Crusader, Pizza Boy
• Affiliation/Rank: Rogue
• Appearance Description:

Paul doesn’t look intimidating in the slightest, and his appearance supports this perfectly. His skinny arms reveal little to no real muscle behind them, as well as the rest of his light weight looking frame. Atop of this, he’s short standing at around 5’9. His hair is a light brown along with having pupils of the same color. He almost is always seen wearing a signature pair of goggles as well that do nothing but in his opinion make him look cool. In terms of clothing he prefers hoodies and jeans, though sometimes he’ll wear sweats or shorts and tennis shoes. He is rarely seen in just a t shirt regardless of how hot it might be outside.

• Appearance Picture:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Takato10

Character Theme 1
Character Theme 2

Personality

• Personality:

“Excuse me, I’m sorry. S-sorry, my bad.”
Paul is very respectable of others to the point where most might even call him a pushover. Where as some might run into a few people,apologize, and move on. Paul will bow and apologize repeatedly for any kind of slight disturbance he may have caused even if said collision was not his fault. This personality of course doesn’t do him much of any favors at school where he is forced to face his bullies amongst other things.

“I don’t want any trouble.”
Not everyone he’s ran across in this world has his gifts, therefore he finds it a unfair exchange if he goes fighting them. It takes a lot to provoke him to actually fight back with the exception being that the deed being done is without a doubt wrong. But his timid nature coupled with how respectful he can be is in part most of the reason he gets picked on so much. He doesn’t really stand up to the bullies and tell them to leave him alone, he just tries to go about his own business and finds it in his best interest to ignore them. With all the power in the world comes even greater amounts of responsibility.

“Good Deeds.”
No one should ever think that depending on how dire the situation however, he won’t try and assist in the best way he possibly can. Paul has a distaste for evil people who do evil things, and more importantly hates when innocent bystanders or his friends are brought into the picture. Without a second thought, especially when it’s going up against someone else who has any of the unique traits like he does, he won’t hesitate to try and save people. This is because Paul is a very good hearted kid and above all else, just wants everyone else to be safe. Even if it naturally puts his life in danger most of the time.

“Knowledge can be your greatest power.”
Though he is incredibly physically due to his powers, this doesn’t change the fact that most of his battles have not been won by his fist, but outsmarting the enemy. As such he can be a very tactical fighter, and he’s always careful even whilst thinking under pressure. His knowledge expands even further outside of the battlefield, as he is a straight A student.

“Nothing wrong with getting a little fancy.”
Paul might not be the flashiest soul of them all, but he’s not incredibly humble either. He still enjoys getting the job done with some style to it, and hates being bland as far as his heroic duties go. Asides from few exception, he’s more than fine accepting his role when not transformed.

“Family first.”
He holds his family and friends in a very high regard. Though he knows much more is expected of him than to just protect such a small amount of people, these are the ones he has bonds with. These are the ones that motivate him to do more, to go the extra mile. He is more than fine with keeping the peace for everyone, but it’s also to ultimately give those he knows personally a safer place to live in as well.

Last edited by punchout414 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty Natural Abilities

Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 am
Natural Attributes & Supernatural Powers

• Natural Attributes:

Amazing Acrobatics And Relfexes: Due to the abilities he possesses, he can perform incredible acrobatics and has heightened reflexes. On top of this he is surprisingly strong, surpassing average humans by far as well as able to move faster than them in general.
• Powers:

-Stick’em : He has the ability to stick to walls and surfaces in the manner a spider would.

-Web Ride : He is able to shoot webbing on buildings or solid objects and then use that to swing around through the air.

-Web Blast: A web blast that is the size of a bowling ball fired at the enemy. It hits at the speed and power of a bala. Up to 2 can be fired a post.
[Thread Limit: 6]
[Cooldown]

-Web Binding: A blast of webbing used to restrain someone’s limbs. Moves at the speed of a bala.
[Can restrain a enemy for a post if they have a Beginner in Strength.]
[Thread Limit : 3]
[Cooldown: 2]

-Web Lasso : Webbing that goes to wrap around the enemies ankles or legs. He then yanks on it in a attempt to force the enemy to trip.
[Must catch enemy off guard with the attack. If not, must have a higher strength in skill.]
[Webbing travels at the speed of a bala.]
[Thread Limit: 2]
[Cooldown: 3]

INVENTORY:

MORPHER MODEL: Red Arachnid

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Digivi10

His morpher is used to house his gem, It being augmented with it. It also is used to store inventory for him. Like his goggles once he's transformed.

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Anima_10

ANIMA STONE ABILITIES:
Web Extension: Adds on one extra usage to any web based ability twice a thread.
(EX: Allows Web Blast to be used 7 times a thread.)
Jumping Spider: Boosts speed for 3 posts.
[Speed=1.2x]
[Cooldown]

• Pure Abilities:

Web Generation : He has the ability to naturally generate webbing.

Sacred Release

• Sacred Release Appearance:
Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Spiderman

Sticky Iggy

In his Sacred Release, Paul gains a red and blue suit with a web design out it to further emphasize the new augmented spider abilities. It’s complimented with a spider logo on the center of his chest, as well as white ovals that serve as the eyes he is able to see through. The release is rather straightforward in appearance, and is not all that flashy when compared to what others might change into.

• Sacred Release Powers:

STICKY IGGY BUFFS:
Strength [1.8x]
Speed [1.1x]
Durability [ 1.0x]
[The Transformation lasts for 8 posts.]

STICKY IGGY MOVESET:
-Web Binding x2 : A stronger version of Web Binding. This one however, moves slower. At the speed of a cero.
[Can restrain a enemy for a post if they have a Adept in Strength.]
[Cooldown: 1]

-Web Ride : The same ability from before, enabling him to swing from buildings and solid platforms through the air.

-Stick’em : He retains this ability as well. Able to stick to surfaces and walls in the manner a spider can.

-Web Bammer : Similar to Web Blast, as it’s still a ball of strong web launched in the shape and size of a bowling ball, moving at the power and speeds of a bala. The difference is that he can use this one more.
[Can fire up to 3 a posts.]
[Thread Limit : 9]

-Web Spray: Webbing fired at someone’s face that wraps around their head and aims to obscure their vision. The enemy can stop the webbing from getting to their face via weapons, arms, ect.
[*Moves at the speed of a bala.]
[Thread Limit : 3]
-Web Lasso : Webbing that goes to wrap around the enemies ankles or legs. He then yanks on it in a attempt to force the enemy to trip.
[Must catch enemy off guard with the attack. If not, must have a higher strength in skill.]
[Webbing travels at the speed of a bala.]
[Thread Limit: 3]
[Cooldown: 3]

Ascended Sacred State N/A

•Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)

• Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

Last edited by punchout414 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty History !

Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:58 am
Background History

• Background:

Chapter 1
“The itsy bitsy spider.”
The mother smiled, a big grin all over her face.

“Thank you! We have been waiting for a baby sitter forever. We are soo happy we could close this deal, Ellen!”

“Oh it’s my pleasure Miss Peyton. I mean, kids can be tough after all. I don’t blame you one bit fo-“

And as the teenager looked up, she saw a small male that seem to be the age of six crawling on the ceiling. He waved happily, keeping his other hand and feet planted on it.

“Hi mommy! Is this the new sitter?”

The teenager screamed for her life and quickly ran out of the house. Making Her way to her car and trying to start it up as the mother tried to plead with her.

“I- I can explain! Please don’t just leave ! He just needs a little lo-“

“LOVE?! LOVE?! T-THAT…THAT –DEMON- CHILD NEEDS TO BE DOUSED IN HOLY WATER AND BAPTIZED. YOU ARE A –TERRIBLE- MOTHER. TERRIBLE.”

She then started her car and proceeded to pull out of the drive way. But right as she tried to speed away out of the neighborhood, she found her car tires suddenly stopping. Covered in web. And because she was that frantic, she quickly ran out of the house in a frenzy.

Miss Peyton then brought her eyes to her son.

“Paul Orlando Peyton, what have we said about using our powers when I’m trying to get someone to babysit you?”

“I-I’m sorry mommy…I-I…I didn’t even know you were here. I like being on the ceiling..it feels natural.”

Paul’s father shrugged his shoulders, eyebrows raised.

“Well, powers do run rampant in your family. You can’t get too angry at him…

The woman rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

“It’s not that, it’s a bit deeper. Paul, go study okay?”

He nodded and quickly ran up the stairs, as his mother moved to sit down.

“I think it’s..deeper than just powers. Paul kind of..well, he acts like a spider. He uses his powers frequently, almost out of a need rather than like, you know, a want. I mean, we catch him sticking himself on the ceiling, swinging from it with webs, all kinds of strange things.”

“Is there like..a therapist we could talk too? Anyone in your family?”

“No one in my family has abilities like Payton’s..they are unique. In a way they effect his mind too. I mean, yeah he’s a straight A student but..he’s still different in the mind. At least he’s not eating bugs off the ground anything. Yet. Oh my god, I can’t imagine my baby eating bugs off the floor.”

“Relax sweetie. I’m sure he’ll get better. This kind of thing just takes some time to develop. Maybe he’ll get more used to it and it will all fix itself?”

Chapter 2
“Climbed up the water spout.”

Years later, Paul was now in middle school. How gifted he was as far as his intelligence went was well known from the staff to his teachers. And as expected, people picked on him out of jealousy. The fact that it took a lot of abuse before the boy would ever fight back only aided in their motivation. He’s always been like this, even as a child. Nice, kind hearted, but still very passive. He didn’t use his powers at school ,even though other gifted students did of their own decision as he thought it would make him too much of a show off. And he’s never really been much of a hero either, even when it came to things like bullies. But soon, that was going to be changing. And it started on a day a student decided to cause trouble all around his school.

“You all are looking thirsty. Here, let me..cool you all off.~”

And just like that, torrents of water was sprayed on the females in their gym clothes, drenching them as they whined. Attempting to swing at the boy but they were blasted away with more H20.

“ Fiesty too.~”

Paul was already outside of the boy’s gym since he personally disliked gym class. So he noticed the two drenched females walking out, trying to dry themselves off. After blushing from the site of being able to see through their clothes, he was approached.

“Paul! Can you go like, get a teacher or something?”

“Yeah! That Bralion guy is using this fire hose power thing and spraying everyone!”

Fire hose sounded strange, but he was assuming that it had something to do with water due to how the girls were drenched for seemingly no reason.

Payton made his way into the gym which was covered in water by this point. Most of the females seem to have escaped the area already with few being left inside, as the bully quickly approached.

“There an issue, Puny Paul?”

The bully had the muscle of a physically fit high school student and was much taller than Paul, so the intimidation factor was really on his side. And Paul being Paul didn’t know what much else to say.

“U-uhm… y-you should …pick on someone your own size.”

He shrugged his shoulders and laughed, blue eyes falling upon the shorter boy’s form.

“Oh? Like who. You? I’ve blasted girls bigger than you already. Now beat it, before you get soaked.”

With that the bully had already started to walk away. Paul hated it. He felt so useless for that moment. Should he stand up, or run away? If he just ignores this problem, maybe it will go away. Or..maybe it won’t.

Maybe him running away would send the message through the school that this kind of culture was okay. That it was fine to abuse people like this just because you had a ability and they did not. And if he didn’t say something now, other users like him would be doing things like this all over the place. He had to stand up for the girls, the school, the peace now. Because if he waited until later, it would be too late. His fist were shaking as he finally spoke up.

“I-I-I’m not afraid of you just because you have the power to be a water gun.”

The bully nodded in response, sighing.

“Strike 3. Damn Payton, you just can’t take a hint. Let’s see what you can do, nerd.”

With that the bully turned around to try and spray water at the boy- but he was gone. He wasn’t in sight .And just when the bully felt like the young man had ran away, he found himself tripped up and forced to fall to the ground. He went to see what it was, but before he could in a instant he was swung right against the hard brick wall and was instantly bleeding. Going to tear the webbing off his legs after.

“You’re going to fucking drown now, Peyton.”

As the crimson liquid dripped down his forehead, he fired off a powerful torrent of water at the elusive Paul who was still on the ceiling.

He effectively dodged it.

Torrent after torrent, he moved away from each one. Slinging his web against the ceiling and swinging around the large gymnasium to avoid each stream that tried to soak him, aggravating the bully below. But he didn’t get much of a chance to complain about this jumpy fighting style, as he would find the spider swinging right behind him. The moment he whipped around, both of Paul’s feet were shoved right into his face. Knocking the bully right onto his butt to skid across the floor. After that hit he was knocked out.

Chapter 3
“The Spider On The Ceiling.”

The event that happened in the middle school gym that would define him for the rest of his life, the moment he stood up for others and used his powers against anyone else other than messing with his father has stuck with him. As one would expect however, life at school didn’t really seem to change. The girls that actually saw Paul fight with the bully didn’t seem to ever bring it up, and the girls that asked him for help assumed he went in and paid the bully to pretend he beaten him up.

No matter what, the social situation was still against him. But he didn’t mind this, this was just how his life was and would always be. The mental part of it was he felt more..like a hero now. For what he did, for standing up for what wasn’t right. And so, he started using his powers like this more often. This led to numerous battles and close calls that his family felt he otherwise shouldn’t have gotten involved in, but this was just one of the responsibilities that came with the power to him. It was when he obtained the ability to transform himself into a even more powerful warrior. In this form, he felt faster, stronger, and his instincts even felt sharper. And what mattered the most: he loved the way it looked.

Though even though he was a hero, he still had a lot of free time and refused to play after school sports. So he decided to get a job as a pizza delivery guy, and makes his deliveries in a fast and depending on who would be asking dramatic fashion . The nerd was good at his job, an excellent student in school, and knew that above all else he had to protect others. Being a hero wasn’t just in his blood, now he looked the part too. Naming the unique form “Sticky Iggy.”

There would be stronger enemies, he was sure of it. But as long as he kept his head straight, his determination high, and always used his brain to try and outwit and outsmart the opposition, he’d always have a chance in a fight. But practice makes permanent, so he’s always sure to practice his abilities so that he doesn’t get too rusty when the time calls for action.

Utilizing the money from his job and a few connections, he was able to get his gem augmented into a device that would make it much more convenient to carry around.

But outside of that thrilling lifestyle? You could just say he’s still really..normal. Just a delivery guy who’s actually really smart and rather nervous.

That same spider boy that just wanted to stick to the ceiling.
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty Re: Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2]

Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:00 am
General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by punchout414 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2] Empty Re: Paul Peyton [Approved; 5-2]

Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:11 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]