Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave]

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 am
So, had a pain in my lower-right abdomen yesterday. My mom called ask-a-nurse, and they recommended that I be taken into the ER so they could check me. Turns out I had appendicitis and had to get my appendix removed. So, I have to rest for about 14 days, and will probably not be on PH in that time period, sorry about that.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty Re: Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave]

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:45 pm

«SOUNDS LIKE A ROUGH TIME»

Ouch. I fear having my appendix burst; so you have my sympathies. Get better and don't die a miserable death, m8.

Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] WVMWLOu
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave] Empty Re: Sorry, will be down for a bit. [Temp Leave]

Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:11 pm
So, posting an update here. My aforementioned 14 days of absence may or may not be extended by some amount. Turns out that the thing they shoved down my throat to help me breathe during my surgery gave me a very nasty throat infection. And by very nasty, I mean this is legit the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. It won't kill me, but it will definitely keep me down for a while. However, it may also be better before the incisions in my stomach heal, so it's really up to my luck.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum